Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 21

Author Topic: Weirdo Mafia Round 2! Night 4!  (Read 31005 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Weirdo Mafia Round 2! Day 2!
« Reply #195 on: September 24, 2009, 05:06:38 pm »

I answered your question.  Look again.  I just want to help.  Desperate scum is desperate.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: September 24, 2009, 11:28:39 pm »

Ok. It would appear that Webadict is being very unlke him and very helpful to the town. Two reasons why he ought to get lynched.

Also, who ever the detention person is: Could you detentionify Leafsnail again? It would appear that the Mafai is Day action heavy as Leafsnail did not die. Unless that actually targeted him or something.
I didn't realize I'm always being so anti-Town. I believe that to be a misstep on your part. I also believe you to be scum, and that Leafsnail thing to be a cry for towniness.

While I have no real evidence on you, Rysith, I'm afraid I won't be letting you get away. I will, however, be voting you, Kashyyk.

I think you've just Freudian Slipped. You really want me gone, but can't do it, can you?

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: September 25, 2009, 10:50:53 am »

This webadict bandwagon is starting to get me worried.

Nuke: you accusing webadict of lurking has me even more suspicious then before.

Also what webadict you are practically lurking this game. Yesterday you had three posts: voted for diakron (random); voted for rysith, for, as far as I can tell, acting like you normally do, and for revealing a 'pro town role'

Well, thats more than you did day one.

Kashyyk: webadict should be lynched because he is acting helpful?
Webadict is, in his own words, an expert mafia player. To justify this reputation and the bonuses (people listen to you) a certain level of involvement is required. One greater than three sparse posts. Of course, if he is busy, then ok, fair enough. But no such business was or has been mentioned. Also webadict usually is very active on day 1, much more so than, say, me. I have already said why I was 'inactive'.

Quote from: Mr.Person and ToonyMan
blablabla
Toony is saying that pandarsenic saying that webadict was just drawing reactions means that people will be more careful when responding thus that their reactions will be tainted and useless. This is wrong, as tailored reactions can also be indicative of scumminess- the town, after all, has nothing to hide. Nevertheless thus is toonyman's logic.

Ok. It would appear that Webadict is being very unlke him and very helpful to the town. Two reasons why he ought to get lynched.

Also, who ever the detention person is: Could you detentionify Leafsnail again? It would appear that the Mafai is Day action heavy as Leafsnail did not die. Unless that actually targeted him or something.
I didn't realize I'm always being so anti-Town. I believe that to be a misstep on your part. I also believe you to be scum, and that Leafsnail thing to be a cry for towniness.

While I have no real evidence on you, Rysith, I'm afraid I won't be letting you get away. I will, however, be voting you, Kashyyk.

I think you've just Freudian Slipped. You really want me gone, but can't do it, can you?
Webadict please for the love of mafia. We all realise how awesome you are but a little pacifying of the masses that want to know what you are doing is surely not so below you?
Just, pretend for a moment that our (the low peasantry) cries reach your ears and have an effect.
Long Live United Forenia!

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: September 25, 2009, 11:39:23 am »

Wait, so did everyone miss RedWarrior's roleclaim in the heat of the argument?  I would have to say that it seems like a very strange claim to make - I mean, if the mafia have a Haha I was right or the Door Locker than he's toast.  I'd have to give an FoS for what would seem to be a false claim, although it may have just been a slipup.

ToonyMan and Mr.Person's argument also seems to be extremely pointless, although I suppose they are both known for getting into such arguments.  These are minor FoS's, but it's still a bit strange.

As for the whole webadict thing... to be honest, I'm not sure what to think.  Webadict, would you mind giving reasons for your suspicions?  And Kashyyk, why do you want the Detention Guy to keep me in jail?  It's too late for today, I'm already in with no vote.  But why do you want to keep someone you think is a towny without a vote?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: September 25, 2009, 02:46:51 pm »

Well, I believe Rysith was acting scummy yesterday. What about his posts were scummy, I cannot describe. I only know that they are scummy. I could do my best, I suppose:

Unvote as well. However, there hasn't really been much discussion from which to draw things out with, what with the factual-analysis posts.

So, ToonyMan: If you had to choose two other roles to be present at three-person lylo, which would they be?

Mr.Person: If you were the transmogrifier, when would you use your power?

Leafsnail: If you could choose to stay as the Elephant or switch to a random role, which would you choose?

Webadict: Why the lurking?
In this post he is asking stupid questions. Two other roles to be present at lylo. If it's lylo, you're going to lynch scum. That's what lylo is. It's not some super fantastic role having time. It's a MORONIC question. WHAT POSSIBLE INFORMATION COULD YOU POSSIBLE GARNER FROM THAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

It's basically like asking, "If you could win right now, would you?" It's a stupid question. Yes. Obviously. Because there's no point in not winning.

Let's hear him ask questions about what people are doing. It's a good 5 pages into the Day. I'm sure he can find something. But no, he's just going to waste my time, your time, and server space with insignificant crap, and then waste more of my time by having to explain that it was a waste of time. This post, in itself, is a waste of time, because of how much time he wasted by me having to explain it.

Is that a good enough reason why I believe he's scum? One post is all that I needed.

I can also do the same for Kashyyk, if you want me to.

Basically... he knew that Leafsnail was protected, and therefore was the one that attacked him, or part of the group that did so. He also slipped up on why he's trying to vote for me. As well, he was third on the bandwagon, and he's asking for something that the detention person would know to be obvious given that no one else died last night.

Basically, he knows things about what he shouldn't, he's showing scumtells, and he's trying to look townie with obvious.

So, congratulations. Is. That. Enough. Information? Or was everyone too busy answering insignificant questions?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: September 25, 2009, 02:53:37 pm »

AH HAH!  YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT WITH LOGIC FALLACIOUS KASHYYK.

Too Townie.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: September 25, 2009, 03:28:41 pm »

AH HAH!  YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT WITH LOGIC FALLACIOUS KASHYYK.

Too Townie.
That's incorrect Toony. Too townie is saying that someone who is acting townie is scum because of that.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: September 25, 2009, 03:29:24 pm »

Thanks, webadict.  That does help clear it up, and I agree that Rysith's comments were pretty useless.  The fact that Kashyyk seems to know I was attacked is also weird, as even I don't know what happened last night.  I suppose I'll give him a chance to defend himself, however.

And Toony, that's not "Too Towny Fallacy".  It would be too towny fallacy to say "Webadict, you're being too helpful, SCUM!!".

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: September 25, 2009, 03:38:05 pm »

But Kashyyk voted Webadict.  Doesn't that mean they think they're scum?

>_>

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: September 25, 2009, 04:24:33 pm »

Thanks, webadict.  That does help clear it up, and I agree that Rysith's comments were pretty useless.  The fact that Kashyyk seems to know I was attacked is also weird, as even I don't know what happened last night.  I suppose I'll give him a chance to defend himself, however.

And Toony, that's not "Too Towny Fallacy".  It would be too towny fallacy to say "Webadict, you're being too helpful, SCUM!!".

That doesn't change the fact that Kashyyk said that helping the town is scummy, which I want to hear his explanation for.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: September 25, 2009, 06:21:07 pm »

Josh, can we get a votecount?
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: September 25, 2009, 06:23:32 pm »

That doesn't change the fact that Kashyyk said that helping the town is scummy, which I want to hear his explanation for.
I would've thought that was a typo, or a slipup of some kind.  It does, however, look very strange.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: September 25, 2009, 08:20:10 pm »

so Toony how's the weather on your side of the world?

(apperently we are just doing the RVS over with FoS's...)
Back to Mafia with me!

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: September 26, 2009, 02:28:03 am »

It's not random.  Those are the people I felt have been acting strangely and need to respond to my questions.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: September 26, 2009, 02:48:32 am »

Josh, can we get a votecount?

eduren bangs his gavel, well, you think it's a gavel, but he throws it out of a window before you can take a good look at it. "VOTECOUNT! GET ME A VOTECOUNT!" so you all go to aisle of the library where the vote count books are in, take out the most recent looking one, and open it up... and what do you know? There's the vote count!

Webadict: Rysith, Jackrabbit, Nuke, Kashyyk
Nuke: eduren
ToonyMan: Mr.Person, Diakron
Kashyyk: Webadict, ToonyMan

Please inform me of any mistakes.

Day will end today at 10:00 P.M. Eastern Time, -5 GMT
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 21