Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 21

Author Topic: Weirdo Mafia Round 2! Night 4!  (Read 31009 times)

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Weirdo Mafia Round 2! Day 2!
« Reply #180 on: September 24, 2009, 11:15:58 am »

Nuke, is there a reason that you didn't really do anything Day 1 besides random vote me?
Yes.
There was nothing else to do. Except read the thread and think about stuff, which I notice you didn't do.

So you really thought it useful to keep your vote on me instead of helping to resolve the no lynch?
Yes.
Long Live United Forenia!

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: September 24, 2009, 12:04:47 pm »

Ok. It would appear that Webadict is being very unlke him and very helpful to the town. Two reasons why he ought to get lynched.

Also, who ever the detention person is: Could you detentionify Leafsnail again? It would appear that the Mafai is Day action heavy as Leafsnail did not die. Unless that actually targeted him or something.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: September 24, 2009, 12:43:59 pm »

The mafia didn't kill anyone. They may well have tried to kill him, but been blocked.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: September 24, 2009, 02:25:02 pm »

Yes, I am in detention again.  Whoop de do.  On the other hand, this means that all day actions are once again useless.  Looks like no vote for me.

We can't say for sure that the is day action heavy or not, but the lack of a night kill is telling.  There is a distinct possibility that the mafia attacked me while I was doorlocked, since there was the idea of protecting me.  There are many other possibilities, of course, but this seems a little bit more likely.  On the plus side, the Mutant Experiment is probably town, unless the mafia is trying a really weird WIFOM that only clears a role rather than a person.  My theory would be that they attacked the person who they felt was least likely to be protected.  Oh well, if you're town, thanks mutant.

As for today, I think the following people need to give some answers.

Webadict: You really aren't being helpful.  What makes you think that Rysith is scum?  Why do you have your vote locked on him with no explanation?
NUKE: What you did on day one is strange, and you are currently just voting webadict without adding much else to his accusations.  Why didn't you do anything about the No Lynch, or even say why you thought neither players were scum?
ToonyManp: You seem to have bandwagoned onto something with very little logic from either yourself or the original bandwagoner.  Why are you voting Rysith?  Why do you think he's scum?

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: September 24, 2009, 02:39:16 pm »

Webadict is clearly trying to see who reacts to his vote on Rysith, I think.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: September 24, 2009, 03:29:59 pm »

There is a distinct possibility that the mafia attacked me while I was doorlocked, since there was the idea of protecting me.

Are you saying that you were doorlocked?
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 24, 2009, 03:31:07 pm »

I got no messages from josh last night, although I suppose I wouldn't have known if I was doorlocked.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: September 24, 2009, 03:50:55 pm »

ToonyManp: You seem to have bandwagoned onto something with very little logic from either yourself or the original bandwagoner.  Why are you voting Rysith?  Why do you think he's scum?

I was pressuring Rysith some more.  Looks like it's a waste now.

Unvote.

Meh.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: September 24, 2009, 03:51:36 pm »

NUKE: What you did on day one is strange, and you are currently just voting webadict without adding much else to his accusations.  Why didn't you do anything about the No Lynch, or even say why you thought neither players were scum?
-Voting for webadict- I laid out why I was voting for him quite well. To summarise: He was practically lurking yesterday. He offers no good explanation for his votes. He is acting weird. His behaviour is not beneficial to the town.
-Why I didn't end the no lynch- I did not vote for either of the potential lynchees because I did not think any of the cases against them were good enough. I didn't really see anyone who was outstandingly scummy, or even quite a bit scummy that day, so changing my vote never seemed justified. I could have unvoted eduren, but what's the point?
-I think it was pretty obvious that leafsnail was not scum. And I had already voiced my views on exKirby. As for rysith, he only came under scrutiny at -for me- one o'clock at night before the day ended.

You are probably right. Still, it's pretty annoying.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: September 24, 2009, 03:58:07 pm »

This webadict bandwagon is starting to get me worried.

Nuke: you accusing webadict of lurking has me even more suspicious then before.

Also what webadict you are practically lurking this game. Yesterday you had three posts: voted for diakron (random); voted for rysith, for, as far as I can tell, acting like you normally do, and for revealing a 'pro town role'

Well, thats more than you did day one.

Kashyyk: webadict should be lynched because he is acting helpful?
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: September 24, 2009, 04:40:49 pm »

Unvote.

Meh.

ToonyMan, you bandwagon, somebody calls you on it, and instead of defending yourself or doing something productive, you back off and try and avoid suspicion? That's very scummy, what do you have to say about that?

FoS on Leafsnail, the way you said "I was door locker'd!" and then insist you don't know if you were is strange. The only way you would know if you were door locker'd is if you tried to mafiakill. Why are you so sure you were door locker'd?
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: September 24, 2009, 04:43:08 pm »

Quote from: Leafsnail
There is a distinct possibility that the mafia attacked me while I was doorlocked, since there was the idea of protecting me.
That's not "so sure".  It's just speculation, really.  I thought it was likely, seeing as I had asked for protection on day 1, although, as I said before, there are a lot of other things that could've happened.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: September 24, 2009, 04:46:29 pm »

So who should I eat tonight?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: September 24, 2009, 04:46:51 pm »

Unvote.

Meh.

ToonyMan, you bandwagon, somebody calls you on it, and instead of defending yourself or doing something productive, you back off and try and avoid suspicion? That's very scummy, what do you have to say about that?

Gauging a reaction is useless now, Mr.Person.  I find your comment scummy.  Trying to get a lynch on a townie, hmmmmm?

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: September 24, 2009, 05:03:08 pm »

Unvote.

Meh.

Gauging a reaction is useless now, Mr.Person.  I find your comment scummy.  Trying to get a lynch on a townie, hmmmmm?

Deflection? Not answering my question? Trying to make me look scummy for having the AUDACITY to ask you a question? Saying reaction guaging is useless? Now I feel even more sure you're scum
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 21