Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 21

Author Topic: Weirdo Mafia Round 2! Night 4!  (Read 31014 times)

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Weirdo Mafia Round 2! Day 2!
« Reply #165 on: September 23, 2009, 05:55:11 pm »

Could of been the mafia attacking the Mutant Experiment, could of been the mafia attacking whoever was Door Locker'd, could of been the mafia member making the kill getting Door Locker'd or hit by the You're bad and you should feel bad guy, or hell, it could of been the mafia not doing a night kill at all to WIFOM us. There's lots of possibilities.

Or yes, could of been the tough guy.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: September 23, 2009, 05:56:43 pm »

Yes but how did he die?
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: September 23, 2009, 05:57:54 pm »

Yes but how did he die?

Mutant Experiment.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: September 23, 2009, 06:01:25 pm »

Nevermind then, sorry.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: September 23, 2009, 07:56:31 pm »

Om nom nom.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: September 23, 2009, 08:13:33 pm »

I vote Rysith!

Rysith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: September 23, 2009, 09:48:57 pm »

I vote Rysith!

Of course you do, Webadict, of course you do.

Vote Webadict for attacking me without any proof, or much evidence at all. It's definitely the way you play, so I can't fault you there, but it doesn't promote discussion. If you're town and right, it can work. If you're town and wrong or deceived, it's bad. If you're mafia, it's horrible. It is, in general, a poor way for the town to play the game.

I know I'm town, so you must be wrong or mafia. Either way, both attempting to seize control of the game and attacking people without reasoning or evidence do nothing to help the town.

And then, extremely strong FoS at Toonyman for bandwagoning so readily, and with even less reasoning than you.
Lanternwebs: a community fort
Try my orc mod!
The OP deserves the violent Dwarven equivalent of the Nobel Peace Prize.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: September 23, 2009, 10:11:19 pm »

I vote Rysith!

Vote Webadict for attacking me without any proof, or much evidence at all. It's definitely the way you play, so I can't fault you there, but it doesn't promote discussion. If you're town and right, it can work. If you're town and wrong or deceived, it's bad. If you're mafia, it's horrible. It is, in general, a poor way for the town to play the game.

I know I'm town, so you must be wrong or mafia. Either way, both attempting to seize control of the game and attacking people without reasoning or evidence do nothing to help the town.

And then, extremely strong FoS at Toonyman for bandwagoning so readily, and with even less reasoning than you.

FOS Rysith for OMGUS vote.

also i had someone screaming at me last night...
Back to Mafia with me!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: September 23, 2009, 11:50:38 pm »

I vote Rysith!

...I had reasons yesterday. Also, who ever was Roleblocked yesterday might be mafia...

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: September 24, 2009, 12:30:40 am »

Nuke, is there a reason that you didn't really do anything Day 1 besides random vote me?

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: September 24, 2009, 01:42:18 am »

I have to agree with Rysith here (who explained clearly and logically why he was voting and therefore did not OMGUS). Webadict.

Provide me a reason, WA, or reiterate your old one and I may remove the vote.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: September 24, 2009, 04:01:16 am »

Nuke, is there a reason that you didn't really do anything Day 1 besides random vote me?
Yes.
There was nothing else to do. Except read the thread and think about stuff, which I notice you didn't do.

What happened tonight:
The mutant (town) killed ExKirby (scum) (100% certain).
-The mafia hit someone with a locked door
-The mafia hit the RFTG
-The mafia killer had their door locked
-The mafia killer is bad and should feel bad
-The mafia didn't kill (unlikely)
All five options are possible.
That the mutant is town is good news.

I bet webadict is the HAHA I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG guy. It's so fitting. Also what webadict you are practically lurking this game. Yesterday you had three posts: voted for diakron (random); voted for rysith, for, as far as I can tell, acting like you normally do, and for revealing a 'pro town role', which is silly, as it goes against what josh said in the rules, about likening himself to webadict and thus that all roles will not be indicative of allignment and, finally, a non content post. So yeah. Better explanation plz?
Indeed your behaviour is so odd that I will indeed bring forth a vote against you until you explain yourself (webadict)

also i had someone screaming at me last night...
About feeling bad? Are you sure? That is useful information, possibly. Anyone else have anything useful that happened to them? (I do not)

Om nom nom.
?

Long Live United Forenia!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: September 24, 2009, 05:59:18 am »

When Rysith plays scum he always tries to be as helpful as possible and giving blargy information out and stuff.  Read Toon Mafia II if you want to know.  He's playing the same way!

Rysith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: September 24, 2009, 08:39:06 am »

When Rysith plays scum he always tries to be as helpful as possible and giving blargy information out and stuff.  Read Toon Mafia II if you want to know.  He's playing the same way!

As opposed to Toon III or Paranormal 9? Random votes don't work that well for flushing out scum anymore with our metagame, so I've moved on to asking questions.
Lanternwebs: a community fort
Try my orc mod!
The OP deserves the violent Dwarven equivalent of the Nobel Peace Prize.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: September 24, 2009, 11:09:36 am »

Yes.
There was nothing else to do. Except read the thread and think about stuff, which I notice you didn't do.

So you really thought it useful to keep your vote on me instead of helping to resolve the no lynch?
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 21