Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 21

Author Topic: Weirdo Mafia Round 2! Night 4!  (Read 30989 times)

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
Re: Weirdo Mafia Round 2! Day 2!
« Reply #225 on: September 27, 2009, 07:08:05 am »

The Freudian slip idea is ridiculous, I think. I've had stranger typos - usually nonsensical, but some implying unhealthy choices. I just try to catch mine so my posts make sense.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: September 27, 2009, 07:14:34 am »

Nuke: Why are you answering your own questions?
Because those questions are easy to answer questions to get lurkers back into the game. I was lurking, so they were aimed at me as well.
Long Live United Forenia!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: September 27, 2009, 08:40:36 am »

Alas, barring the webadict situation, nothing has happened this day! In all the excitement many people (myself included, to my shame), have been allowed to semi-lurk without being adressed!
I command thee lurkers to arise from the shadows and speak, speak to us mortals! Come forth, come forth! Now come and give your opinion on:
Webadict: Isn't he acting odd?
Toonyman: Why is he following webadict like an eager puppy?
Kashyyk: Why is he making mistakes in his posts?
Webadict: Why is he forgiving kashyyk after the only possible response?
Rysith: Why is he doing what webadict says he is doing?

Well, that webadict kid is a little strange, but I believe it to be nothing.
ToonyMan is NOT focusing on someone as he usually does... Odd, isn't it?
Kashyyk probably tried to write something else. There's not really a for any vote. I just figured I'd pressure him.
Because Rysith realizes that I've found him and his only possible choice is to do what I say and be lynched. Notice the and. There is no or. I really want Rysith lynched.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: September 27, 2009, 10:07:23 am »

Toonyman: Why are you following Webadict's votes so closely, and with so little explanation?

I'm not paying much attention to this mafia, I'm mostly playing Paranormal and Bay 12.  So I'm not as focused in this game.  I'm just gunning whoever Webadict votes for now.  I still don't like how Rysith or Kashyyk are acting though.

Rysith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: September 27, 2009, 11:00:03 am »

Rysith: What's up with the pointless questions?  Why are you simply following the crowd with your vote?

I feel like Toonyman is acting odd and scummy, and so I'm voting for him. Second vote in such a scattered field is hardly "following the crowd".

The pointless questions, as I said earlier, were to generate reactions. The content of them isn't really that important.
Lanternwebs: a community fort
Try my orc mod!
The OP deserves the violent Dwarven equivalent of the Nobel Peace Prize.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: September 27, 2009, 03:30:45 pm »

The end of the day draws near, so you look at something, and it's the vote count!?

Webadict: Jackrabbit, Kashyyk
Nuke: eduren
ToonyMan: Mr.Person, Rysith
Kashyyk:ToonyMan, Diakron
Rysith: Webadict

Please inform me of any mistakes.

The day'll end in about a half hour!

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: September 27, 2009, 03:33:03 pm »

Looks like another no lynch.  And once again, I'm helpless to do anything about it.  If I had a vote, I'd vote for...

Damn it, I don't know.  I'd prefer Rysith, but out of the two in the league I'd vote for ToonyMan.  This ought to at least prove that my vote is worth nothing.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: September 27, 2009, 03:35:31 pm »

Wait, if you vote means nothing.  Nee-eh nee-eh nee-eh.  We can't have a tie.  However, I don't want to vote Webadict or myself.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: September 27, 2009, 03:43:54 pm »

unvote. sorry toony but Webadict is my choice i just got this sudden feeling like i'm being lead
Back to Mafia with me!

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: September 27, 2009, 03:54:21 pm »

Wait, Diakron, what?  Why do you think that webadict is scum?  Major FoS for jumping on him without reason, but there's not a damn thing I can do about it.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: September 27, 2009, 04:15:52 pm »

i just get this wierd feeling from who hes voting and accusing that i'm being lead around by the nose if i am wrong then you may lynch me tomorrow, but today i will see if i am right
Back to Mafia with me!

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: September 27, 2009, 04:17:13 pm »

The day has ended, any votes/actions made after this post will not count. Give me a second to get the day ending scene written.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: September 27, 2009, 04:33:01 pm »

The sun sets, despite Ra's whining, and you all look at the vote count in the National International Global Vote Count Encyclopedia Compendium: Unedited Special Edition.

Webadict: Jackrabbit, Kashyyk, Diakron
Nuke: eduren
ToonyMan: Mr.Person, Rysith, Leafsnail
Kashyyk:ToonyMan
Rysith: Webadict

You look at it, and look at eachother and realize... another tie! You can all hear a slapping sound come from the sky, as though god is face palming. You all go to your huts in the appropriate Hooverville, and go to bed for the night.

Send Night Actions Now.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Weirdo Mafia Round 2! Night 2!
« Reply #238 on: October 01, 2009, 12:43:06 pm »

WOAH, it's like, morning or something!

You all go to the library, and look at the day's obituary, and see that both Leafsnail and Diakron are deceased! You go to their homes.

In Leaf's house, which is very modestly decorated. You take this to mean he was actually town! You go in and see that his corpse is actually a giant elephant in a business suit! WHY and HOW are you noticing this just now? Turns out he was an Elephant in the Room afterall.

Elephant in the room

You're... pretty noticeable and distracting. If you're alive, any day-type abilities will miss their original target, and be redirected towards you. Remember, ALL DAY-TYPE ABILITIES!

He just wanted to be loved!

You go to Diakron's house, and see him partially torn apart. On his computer, the song "I feel pretty" by Sarah Brightman is playing over and over on a continuous loop. You take this to mean he was Town.

From the size of his brain, and some rather eerily hateful letters in his hands, you deduce that he was the hateful psychic!

Hateful Psychic

Once per game, but only during the day, you go can select someone, and you'll focus on that person really hard, causing there head to explode. This involves a good deal of screaming though, so you'll give yourself away as to who you are.

He just wanted to feel pretty!

This looks pretty bad, so you all convene in the library to talk about it. Day 3 begins!

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Weirdo Mafia Round 2! Night 2!
« Reply #239 on: October 01, 2009, 12:54:51 pm »

Man, I like the Elephant role and the way it roleflipped.  The "elephant in the room indeed".

Oh, and by the way, my killer was... aaarrrggghhh.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 21