Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 34

Author Topic: WorkerDrone's Live Stream: Offline, clean up the damn popcorn already.  (Read 35480 times)

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: WorkerDrone plays games Live! Temporarily out of comission. I'll be back dam
« Reply #210 on: September 23, 2009, 03:14:33 am »

Have you guys ever had swine flu? It knocks you to the fucking floor and stomps you a couple dozen inches below it.

Oh, and afterwards your immune system is depressed and you get a secondary infection, which in my case was worse than little piggy flu.

That's why I'm telling WD to not die! Geeze!

Can you explain how a depressed immune system works, for us dumb people?

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: WorkerDrone plays games Live! Temporarily out of comission. I'll be back dam
« Reply #211 on: September 23, 2009, 03:17:27 am »

It's doctor speak, is my guess and he didn't explain it, just that it was common. All I know is anything that comes into your body either a) enters unimpeded and wrecks your shit drunken frat boy style, or b) causes your immune system to overreact epically. Either way both the flu and whatever comes after it (sinus infection for me. Couldn't even stand up without the room flipping) are both really nasty.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I had a normal flu once that made me lose my sense of balance, and it felt like the room was spinning constantly. It felt like I was going to fall into the wall, or the ceiling, even when lying down. Everything was so hot that I felt cold, and I had to constantly cradle my stomach for fear of vomiting everything I've both eaten and haven't eaten.

Not good days.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile

Everyone in my family had it, and the secondary infections, lasting for two weeks. Except me.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile

huh...

I guess I've gotten it.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile

I never knew about flu's and such causing the immune system to overreact, but that makes a lot of sense.  I had a week long flu one time that, while not that bad in itself (flu-y symptoms wise, just general no-energyness), gave way to either a stomach infection or stomach overreaction that expelled absolutely anything in my system.  Even drinking a glass of water would cause me to violently puke out everything in my stomach until my muscles stopped spasming.  I was pretty badly dehydrated by the end.

huh...

I guess I've gotten it.

Hey, don't bring that stuff in here, you'll infect the rest of us.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile

huh...

I guess I've gotten it.
Hey, don't bring that stuff in here, you'll infect the rest of us.
*Arrogant sneeze.*

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile

Do you know how hard an arrogant sneeze would be to actually pull off?
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: September 23, 2009, 04:19:40 am »

Not really. You either need to sneeze right in the persons face or stick your nose up at them whilst sneezing.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: September 23, 2009, 04:26:47 am »

stick your nose up at them whilst sneezing.

Ew.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: September 23, 2009, 04:27:14 am »

I didn't say it'd be pleasant.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: September 23, 2009, 04:38:27 am »

stick your nose up at them whilst sneezing.

Ew.

It looks like he's eating the universe!
« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 04:46:19 am by chaoticjosh »

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: September 23, 2009, 04:42:20 am »

Oh my God, it does.

Could the end of the universe be a giant man with a leafblower stuck in reverse in his mouth? I propose we test it by sticking leafblowers in our mouths and latching on to other peoples heads! You know, for science!

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: September 23, 2009, 05:21:46 am »

On the one hand, End of the universe = Bad; but on the other hand, science = Good! ....There is no choice, we have to do this!
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

How the universe was made. God sneezes.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 34