Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17

Author Topic: Kingmaker Mafia - Game Over - All hail PLOTTER SCUM Free Beer!  (Read 26076 times)

major_sephiroth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kingmaker Mafia - Day 1 - All Hail King Webadict!
« Reply #105 on: September 15, 2009, 03:20:03 am »

Are you in favour of lynching lurkers?  Newbs? Experienced players just in case they're scum? Do you prefer to lead the king's lynch in a democratic way or just let him chose?

Newbs not so much. Lurkers if they are compulsive lurkers and lurk for more than a day at a time. (Hi Org!) Experienced people, not without conclusive evidence. Since they are the best at getting scum if they are town.  The king should make his/her own decision, based on what people say.

I have posted content! The questions were actually meant to be a quote, but I was lazy and copy+pasted it instead.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 15, 2009, 03:41:56 am »

Are you in favour of lynching lurkers?  Newbs? Experienced players just in case they're scum? Do you prefer to lead the king's lynch in a democratic way or just let him chose?

Newbs not so much. Lurkers if they are compulsive lurkers and lurk for more than a day at a time. (Hi Org!) Experienced people, not without conclusive evidence. Since they are the best at getting scum if they are town.  The king should make his/her own decision, based on what people say.

I have posted content! The questions were actually meant to be a quote, but I was lazy and copy+pasted it instead.
Is that the best you have though? What about the others that actually tried to find scum?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 15, 2009, 03:51:42 am »

Screw this. I don't have time. KM, King Alexhans tomorrow. Also, everyone stop lurking and participate.

EXECUTE major_sephiroth.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 15, 2009, 06:47:38 am »

Pandar worries me a bit more.  He is too laid back from what I recall of him.

I get like this when I feel powerless, if you will. Townie in the Paranormal, which had like 93% power roles, inbred courtesan in this... all I can do is present defenses to the king and wait for something to happen.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
Re: Kingmaker Mafia - Night 1 - Oops
« Reply #109 on: September 15, 2009, 02:11:45 pm »

It is done, the King has made his decision!

In a booming voice, webadict shouts:

"major_sephiroth, your time has come!"  Since there is no executioner in the castle, he grabs an axe off the wall himself and advances upon him.  Major_sephiroth shouts:
"Screw this, I want to live!" He rushes towards a window and jumps through it.  At least, he attempted to jump through it.  It's pretty difficult to jump through an arrow slit.  Webadict brings the axe crashing down on his head, and the execution is done.

You search major_sephiroth's person, and find a blood splattered set of bandages on him.  Uh oh.  Judging by that and the cliche stethoscope around his neck, he must've been the Doctor.  Webadict looks sad, and puts the crown he was wearing down a hatch that resembles a laundry chute.  It tumbles and clangs as it falls down the shaft, into the room which only the King Maker has access too.  Anyone could be King tomorrow.  You go to bed feeling very uneasy.

Out on the moors, the three shady figures meet once again.  "Excellant" says the first, "This is all going according to plan..."

Day 1 over.  Get your night actions in, but I guess I only have to wait for 2 now.  24 hours should be enough.

Player list:

1. Kashyyk
2. Org
3. Mr.Person
4. major_sephiroth - Doctor
5. Diakron
6. Pandarsenic
7. Little
8. Alexhans
9. webadict
10. Free Beer
11. ExKirby
12. ToonyMan

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
Re: Kingmaker Mafia - Day 2 - All hail King Mr.Person!
« Reply #110 on: September 16, 2009, 02:49:54 pm »

You come down the stairs, wondering what might have transpired during the night.  Last night you heard a lot of evil laughter, and a bloodcurdling scream.  Surely that can't be good...

You find Alexhans missing.  You go to his room, and discover his body, still on his bed, in his room.  He has a horrific wound on his chest, as if killed by a single but devastating blow.

In his pocket you find a keychain.  The metal gleams brightly... it would seem that it holds the key to the room downstairs, to the room which ended up with the crown each day.  That means he must've been the King Maker.  The key itself is missing however - the spirit of alexhans must've passed it on to someone else (or something like that, anyway).

Mr.Person is looking pleased, which might have more than a little to do with the battered gold trinket sitting on his head.  It may have taken a few dents from the fall it had yesterday, but it is still recognisably a crown, and it would seem that Mr.Person is King today.

Player list:
1. Kashyyk
2. Org
3. Mr.Person - King!
4. major_sephiroth - Doctor
5. Diakron
6. Pandarsenic
7. Little
8. Alexhans - King Maker No. 1
9. webadict
10. Free Beer
11. ExKirby
12. ToonyMan

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 16, 2009, 02:53:11 pm »

Kill Org or Little.

I'm keeping my suspicions.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 16, 2009, 02:54:03 pm »

ok...

Anybody have any ideas why the scum went after Alexhans?
He didn't seem to be that threatening in my opinion.

Fake EDIT: Hail king Mr.Person

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 16, 2009, 02:58:59 pm »

@Kashyyk: Are you kidding? He was threatening everybody! At the same time, I'm kind of glad he was night-killed: I would have strongly considered lynching him.

Alright, so... Little, are you still not here? ExKirby, who would you lynch if you were king and why? Webadict, same question.

To everybody, who do you suspect to be scum?
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 16, 2009, 03:04:29 pm »

Damn, your right.
I'm in way to many games.

I have to agree with Toony. Both Org and Little have hardly posted in this game.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 16, 2009, 03:07:57 pm »

It's not Little's fault personally though, something happened or another.

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
  • This is toodamn shortto write something meaningful
    • View Profile
    • Osteopatia y Neurotonia
« Reply #116 on: September 16, 2009, 04:43:48 pm »

The good ones die early...  :D

I have a track record of getting night killed N1... here and in MS...

Have fun...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
“Eight years was awesome and I was famous and I was powerful" - George W. Bush.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 16, 2009, 05:03:51 pm »

@Kashyyk: Are you kidding? He was threatening everybody! At the same time, I'm kind of glad he was night-killed: I would have strongly considered lynching him.

Alright, so... Little, are you still not here? ExKirby, who would you lynch if you were king and why? Webadict, same question.

To everybody, who do you suspect to be scum?
Well... I would still want to lynch ExKirby, and I wish that people would post because not posting is extremely boring to watch...

Free Beer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 16, 2009, 05:14:33 pm »

About Little: I found this thread. I think he needs to be replaced.

To webadict: You suspected ExKirby initially, then suddenly switched to major_sephiroth. Why?

To ToonyMan: I repeat my previous question- If you were a CPR Doctor, who would you protect tonight?

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 16, 2009, 05:18:39 pm »

Can we get a modkill on Little, in that case?
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17