Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 17

Author Topic: Kingmaker Mafia - Game Over - All hail PLOTTER SCUM Free Beer!  (Read 26085 times)

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
Re: Kingmaker Mafia - Day 1 - All Hail King Webadict!
« Reply #90 on: September 14, 2009, 03:49:40 pm »

Mr.Person & Alexhans: my definition of content is a post that has meaning. Not active Lurking, for example. It would appear that I have mistaked Toony's active lurking for actual content there, and I stand corrected.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 14, 2009, 03:50:34 pm »

Anyhow, ExKirby, who do you believe is scum right now.
Hard one to answer... I think everyone seems trustworthy, but I'll have to go off one little line from alex's mega list and say major_sephiroth.
See, the thing is I believe you are scum. How did you get major_sephiroth from one line in Alex's list? What do you think about Alex's list?

Also, Alex, I must ask, what's with the list? That's a big summary... Oh, and what do you think about Mr.Person?

major_sephiroth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 14, 2009, 04:56:01 pm »

*Mounts Org's head on a wall*

Why make a list? And what decides if someone has posted content yet? How do you define if a post has meaning? WHAT COLOUR SOCKS AM I WEARING?

Free Beer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 14, 2009, 07:25:51 pm »

@FreeBeer & Pandarsenic: Would you consider lynching a lurker even though there might be a chance that said lurker is the KM?

Yeah, I would. I used to be lenient toward lurkers, but I now realize that they are a detriment even if they are town.

People seem to be calling out Little at the moment, so I think I'll make myself useful and attack ToonyMan. If you were a CPR Doctor, who (if any) would you protect tonight?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 14, 2009, 07:29:45 pm »

@FreeBeer & Pandarsenic: Would you consider lynching a lurker even though there might be a chance that said lurker is the KM?

Yeah, I would. I used to be lenient toward lurkers, but I now realize that they are a detriment even if they are town.

People seem to be calling out Little at the moment, so I think I'll make myself useful and attack ToonyMan. If you were a CPR Doctor, who (if any) would you protect tonight?

If you were the King, would you lynch yourself?

Free Beer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 14, 2009, 07:44:20 pm »

If you were the King, would you lynch yourself?

No.

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
  • This is toodamn shortto write something meaningful
    • View Profile
    • Osteopatia y Neurotonia
« Reply #96 on: September 14, 2009, 07:44:51 pm »

Anyhow, ExKirby, who do you believe is scum right now.
Hard one to answer... I think everyone seems trustworthy, but I'll have to go off one little line from alex's mega list and say major_sephiroth.
Can you develop on this?
Quote from: Mr.Person
I'm currently leaning not scum, although I obviously haven't thrown the idea out entirely, since you're a crafty son of a bitch.
I should totally sig this... XD
Quote from: Mr.Person
Alexhans, who do you think is scum?
Hey!  I ask the questions around here!    >:(

There's not much to say yet that I haven't done already.

I would have no problems lynching little, Diakron, major_sephiroth, ExKirby and maybe Pandar or even Kashyyk.  I'm not gonna call anyone scum just yet, I like being right when I call someone scum.

Alexhans, who do you think is scum?

I know already.  He's very predictable.  XD
I assume you think I'm gonna say you're scum... I don't know... You have yet to play so there's not much one can say about you... BUT, you're not helping so I wouldn't terribly mind watching you lynched.  BUT, you're definetly not my lynching preference.

ExKirby... Do you go mainly based off on meta? (to suspect people, I mean)
Lurkers heads shall be mounted upon the walls
:roll: I supposed this is your way to answer, indirectly?  Who do you think qualifies as lurker?
Quote from: webadict
Also, Alex, I must ask, what's with the list? That's a big summary... Oh, and what do you think about Mr.Person?
I missed mafia and this game needed to start so... I took a break and from my what I was doing and compiled that list while listening to awesome & powerful music.

Mr.Person is an interesting guy.  Tranquil but observant and agressive when he needs to... :P

No, seriously... I don't have much to say about him just yet.  Not lynching preference for now.  Neutral read.

Pandar worries me a bit more.  He is too laid back from what I recall of him.

Quote from: Alexhans

@Org, Diakron, major_sephiroth, Toonyman: Could you, PLEASE, say something game related?  Are you in favour of lynching lurkers?  Newbs? Experienced players just in case they're scum? Do you prefer to lead the king's lynch in a democratic way or just let him chose?
Don't avoid the questions DIRECTLY posed at yourselves, please.
“Eight years was awesome and I was famous and I was powerful" - George W. Bush.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 14, 2009, 08:04:34 pm »

Newbs need to be watched, and not excused for being bad. Lurkers should be watched too. I cant post as much these days. :I

major_sephiroth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 14, 2009, 09:50:46 pm »

Are you in favour of lynching lurkers?  Newbs? Experienced players just in case they're scum? Do you prefer to lead the king's lynch in a democratic way or just let him chose?

Newbs not so much. Lurkers if they are compulsive lurkers and lurk for more than a day at a time. (Hi Org!) Experienced people, not without conclusive evidence. Since they are the best at getting scum if they are town.  The king should make his/her own decision, based on what people say.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 15, 2009, 12:08:37 am »

whoops forgot about that  :-\ WA if i was king who would you want me to lynch?
Back to Mafia with me!

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 15, 2009, 12:30:23 am »

Quit being cute with the questions, guys. It's so easy to ask bullshit questions that tell us nothing when you make them strange.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 15, 2009, 12:59:32 am »

i really want to know so shove off
Back to Mafia with me!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 15, 2009, 01:07:28 am »

Okay, major_sephiroth, I'm really not feeling you. You, to me, feel very scumlike. While I admit that ExKirby is also being scummy, you have yet to contribute anything. You're basically just preaching philosophical crap.

Now, I'm gonna let you say whattever you want before I lynch you, as well as anyone who feels like saying anything about this. Anyone?

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #103 on: September 15, 2009, 01:39:48 am »

I'm being scummy? Oh brother. Here we go again.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 15, 2009, 02:04:45 am »

i really want to know so shove off

Well, obviously everybody should answer all the questions posed, but I was mainly talking about questions like the one ToonyMan asked.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 17