Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

Author Topic: What if You Got Banned?  (Read 9706 times)

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: What if You Got Banned?
« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2009, 06:10:28 pm »

I'm very careful to not troll, hurt people's feelings, or disrupt topics, but when I do, I'm usually pretty quick to apologize.

I like to feel I do that, except for a few times when I was a dick but I did apologize afterwards.

Rashilul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2009, 06:12:57 pm »

I do

Not really though

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2009, 06:17:47 pm »

I could see myself overreacting to someone and cussing them out. I've never been warned, but considering my tendency to over-react to certain things it could happen.

I register a Strife account, put a last post up in my blog thread delete the account after asking someone to continue my things and sadly lurk. I'd probably give up the Star Pirates Fleet too.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2009, 10:41:02 pm »

Nice try, Rashilul.

I do

Not really though
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2009, 11:16:43 pm »

I'd fade into obscurity, no one would really remember me except for a few I guess, and I'm not really a very vital part to the forum in amounts of funnyness or contributions.

I'd still show up on steam and shit, not gonna give up TF2 or anything so I might as well play with people I like on the server, but that's about the only place you'd see me.

I would also, still play DF regardless of banning, though I wouldn't even bother making another account to make a 'last post'.

Honestly, I've come from Taleworlds as my Gaming site, but it didn't have much to offer, and an entire sub-board was a robotic spam factory, and we didn't have NEARLY as many Let's Plays. Just a traditional Community Fortress for DF, and a single Warewolf game. Just ONE. I didn't like the place as much as here. Bay12Games.com is kind of home. If I couldn't come here, I think I've run out of places to hang out otherwise, besides the maybe PA forum, but not sure if I'd fit in there.

I doubt if I would ever go over the bleeding edge, but who knows. I might be a bit of a time bomb.

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2009, 01:25:45 am »

I'd just lurk for LCS updates. I don't really think I'd be missed.
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Killas[SiN]

• Bay Watcher
  • [SiN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2009, 02:28:33 am »

The internet...

Hell, I can't even remember the dude who got banned a few weeks... months... ago? Was it something like Okendo?

You should make Korean pros into game-ending, SPEED:0 megabeasts.
A Jaedong appears at your fort.
DF: gg
DF has left the game.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2009, 02:29:30 am »

I'd probably get pissed and REAG over getting myself banned, and I'd probably do that for a week or so, but I'd probably attempt to appeal the ban after the cooldown (Unless i did something really bad, then i wouldn't bother)

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2009, 02:36:38 am »

The internet...

Hell, I can't even remember the dude who got banned a few weeks... months... ago? Was it something like Okendo?

I'm fairly sure you weren't around for that ban. She got banned on, what, the 14th?
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

Killas[SiN]

• Bay Watcher
  • [SiN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2009, 03:19:01 am »

I dunno, but I was around here earlier, about a two or so weeks before I signed up.

The Toad is a strict enforcer; an infallible judge yet merciful in his executions.

Okenido (I think that's it) was the proof: no amount of popularity and wellknownism will stop you from getting smited.
You should make Korean pros into game-ending, SPEED:0 megabeasts.
A Jaedong appears at your fort.
DF: gg
DF has left the game.

Jreengus

• Bay Watcher
  • Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2009, 04:03:38 am »

I'd say Yanlin was more proof of that, although he may actually be disproof. IIRC when he was banned Toady said something about how he had given him more warnings and whatnot than other people and couldn't keep letting him do stuff just because he was popular. Although I could be talking out my arse here...
Oh yeah baby, you know you like it.  Now stop crying and get in my lungs.
Boil your penis. I'm convinced that's how it happened.
My HoM.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2009, 06:25:51 am »

I'd say Yanlin was more proof of that, although he may actually be disproof. IIRC when he was banned Toady said something about how he had given him more warnings and whatnot than other people and couldn't keep letting him do stuff just because he was popular. Although I could be talking out my arse here...
Nah, that is pretty much it. Toady does what he can, but if you waste too much of his time and don't learn from warnings he needs to do what he needs to do.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2009, 06:32:33 am »

Seeing Toady angry makes me sad.
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

LegoLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Can you see it now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2009, 08:36:45 am »

Seeing Toady angry makes me sad.
Seeing people angry makes me sad.  Unless it's WorkerDrone; he kind of has that as his default emotion.

Nah, I'm just kidding there.  But angry does make me sad.
"Oh look there is a dragon my clothes might burn let me take them off and only wear steel plate."
And this is how tinned food was invented.
Alternately: The Brick Testament. It's a really fun look at what the bible would look like if interpreted literally. With Legos.
Just so I remember

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2009, 11:41:03 am »

I would threaten global nuclear war.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10