Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Terra Genesis I  (Read 2076 times)

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Terra Genesis I
« on: September 05, 2009, 11:08:01 pm »

Alright, i say this doesn't exactly go into the RTD category because we use an actual screen, and its just 1 person. It works by the people who posted what they want the guy to do? i make it fair by montaging it, and if it's a stupid idea[ie.form supermech and slash tentacles off of uber-martian]i won't montage it, i'm probably spelling this wrong.

Anyway, down to business. The game has to do with WWII but it's set in space/2100. Hitler perfected the nuke before america or anyone, and as such nuked anyone who opposed him, he won the war sadly. He continued making sure those countrys were under his control and secure, wich was finally considered finished in 2050.
Research resumed and the final implementation of the G drive is nearing completion. It uses the gravitational force of the sun and reverses it inside the drives chamber, the anti-gravity is then jetted out to a plasma infuser wich created a special radioactive atom, when combined with the solar radiation emitted from the sun. Codenamed the G atom.
This is where you come in, all of the non-german countrys have been oppressed and America,The EU,Russia and some canadians have joined a resistance named Freedom. You have just stolen the G drive, necessacerry equipment, food, supplies and technology blueprints to create permanent colonys on mars. The 3 massive ships will be divided into sections with a intership tram for each of the 3. You are part of the EU and got sorted into New Europes ship, of course the 3 nations that will be formed on mars will be New Russia,New Europe, and New America. these nations have their own ships wich will land in certain spots to start construction. The game start at the 2nd month of the 3 month journey, you can do some stuff and then will go to your time compressor pod wich will sleep you through a month, feeding food, water, nutrients,proteins etc. into your bloodstream. Now to actually play! there are no skills, you know some stuff about engineering and how a gun works, salvage is like metal,circuits,plastic,boards,etc. Let's play!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Zyzarda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Terra Genesis I
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2010, 08:16:51 pm »

Are we supposed to say what you should do?

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2010, 11:02:16 pm »

> Build a Communicator out of some Salvage.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

Zyzarda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2010, 07:55:29 am »

Look at the Person in front of the Door.Ask him if he would let you buy a Assault Rifle if he has one.

(yes i stole it from leo.ITS COOL THOUGH EVERYONE DO THIS.)

Zyzarda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2010, 08:23:54 am »

We want Terra Genesis  >:(

Zyzarda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2010, 10:08:08 am »

Since you wont give us terra genesis i will make my own.

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2010, 12:51:51 pm »

Usy... Will post when I get home

Zyzarda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2010, 04:08:28 pm »

TERRA GENESIS NOA PLEAZE!!!! :'(
« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 06:21:37 pm by Zyzarda »

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2010, 04:17:17 pm »

Man, give him some room.
Anyway if I can throw my suggestion in > build a rudimentary on/off laser sight
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Zyzarda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2010, 04:25:11 pm »

I second his idea.

If that guy lets you buy an assault rifle

>Attach Laser Sight on Assault Rifle

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2010, 04:53:59 pm »

You ask the man is he has any weapons for sale. He shakes his head, saying "Ho-ho! Comrade, I vill say this now, I hauf no weapons! You can get zum at ze armory zough. I vecommend you go and sign up vor security! Oh, and of course I'll let you through!" The guard steps aside with his G36C and swipes his card on the panel. A light above the door turns green and the valve turns automatically,and you step inside.

You are now inside the Security office, and there are a metric fuck-ton of guards around, armed with G36C. You walk up to the desk, asking if you can be a security officer. The lady says yes, and hands you your ID. You walk in and get dressed, and grab a map detailing where the armory is.

After a few hours of riding the intership tram, you arrive at New Russia's Armory. You show your card and they give you a G36C and make a exception and give you a laser sight. They also give you 2 spare magazines. You are also given your first paycheck, 100 extra credits in your wallet.

Walking through the streets and alleys of the little main core hub of New Russia's Ship, you sit in an alley, grumpy. You hear a few looters approaching to the left, past the corner.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Zyzarda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2010, 06:22:37 pm »

What did you use to do that?

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2010, 07:28:41 pm »

Asciidraw, google eet

Zyzarda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2010, 07:35:03 pm »

Thanks

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2010, 12:42:23 am »

Call comrades to help defend mother Russia! Strike fascist scum with mighty fist of communist weapon!
Pages: [1] 2