Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 24

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia 2 - Game over.  (Read 31163 times)

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia 2 - WAKE UP! It's Day 1.
« Reply #150 on: September 10, 2009, 01:44:53 am »

Every role, even townie, is powerful.

The scum wants you to rely on power roles. Power roles can be identified and killed.

Your best weapon isn't a cop or a doctor or a roleblocker, it's a good scumhunter.

Vote for Day Extension

I stand by my vote on Free Beer for trying to draw out Town Power Roles.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 10, 2009, 08:01:08 am »

Day extension please.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 10, 2009, 08:43:10 am »

The meeting of the Townspeople for Freedom is an odd one.  It is meant to last from morning to night, yet its members rarely spend the entire day inside the featureless building.  Even with so much at stake, the people still have lives to live.  Some attend their jobs and businesses.  Others have family.  A few finish up certain obligations, just in case things do not go well.

As Free Beer is about to leave he makes a proposal, "I know we agreed to ending this meeting at the bell," a nearby church's bell always chimes at sunset "yet I think we can put aside tradition at least once for this matter."

Several others agree.  Is it because they wish to be sure of their choice, or is it to delay the act of murder for a few more hours?

Official Deadline: Friday, 11th, Noon EST

Further extensions will be considered only if it seems that the debate is close, but not quite, at a conclusion. 
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

Sonearage

• Bay Watcher
  • ...mwaw...
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 10, 2009, 11:11:05 am »

YAY!!!!

"They kept on telling him that he was 'Unfashionable, Dahling! that *Pig Tail Tunic* is sooo last Granite.' and then, when they finished their depraved acts of "beauty" on him, they all said 'FAHBULOS, DAHLING!'"

Free Beer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 10, 2009, 11:17:05 am »

It isn't powerful. I'm not telling you what it is, but rest assured my role isn't powerful.

Well, we've pretty much established that you aren't a Townsperson. Therefore, you just roleclaimed as a Mafia Goon. Since there are no Jesters or Warlocks or whatever in this game, I do believe that means you should be lynched, yes?

Sonearage

• Bay Watcher
  • ...mwaw...
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 10, 2009, 11:20:04 am »

how do you work that out?

"They kept on telling him that he was 'Unfashionable, Dahling! that *Pig Tail Tunic* is sooo last Granite.' and then, when they finished their depraved acts of "beauty" on him, they all said 'FAHBULOS, DAHLING!'"

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 10, 2009, 11:25:18 am »

Awfully excited about lynching him, aren't you, Free Beer? Trying to eliminate a potential townie power role or even just a townie?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Free Beer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 10, 2009, 11:37:27 am »

Awfully excited about lynching him, aren't you, Free Beer? Trying to eliminate a potential townie power role or even just a townie?

No, I'm excited about having found scum for the first time. My reasoning is flawless. major_sephiroth is lying, or he is a Mafia Goon.

Let's say I asked you a question, like "Why do you talk like a ten year old girl on this forum and mention your family? Didn't they tell you not to do that sort of thing?" Would you answer it, or would you be like major_sephiroth and make excuses to not answer it?

major_sephiroth is trying to hide, and it is only making him stick out more. This is not the sort of behavior that is to be expected from townspeople.

Sonearage

• Bay Watcher
  • ...mwaw...
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 10, 2009, 11:47:12 am »

Fair enough,

Oh and my brother doesn't mind as long as I don't say he his Username (he doesn't want everyone to know I'm related to him)
other than that my family don't care what I put!

Sonearage

• Bay Watcher
  • ...mwaw...
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 10, 2009, 11:49:12 am »

Please no more day extensions we kind of need to move along a bit

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 10, 2009, 11:49:54 am »

Is your older brother Sonerohi? Your names are kinda similar...

Sonearage

• Bay Watcher
  • ...mwaw...
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 10, 2009, 11:53:24 am »

No

Twiggie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 10, 2009, 11:55:47 am »

No, I'm excited about having found scum for the first time. My reasoning is flawless. major_sephiroth is lying, or he is a Mafia Goon.

Let's say I asked you a question, like "Why do you talk like a ten year old girl on this forum and mention your family? Didn't they tell you not to do that sort of thing?" Would you answer it, or would you be like major_sephiroth and make excuses to not answer it?

major_sephiroth is trying to hide, and it is only making him stick out more. This is not the sort of behavior that is to be expected from townspeople.

at the risk of being accused of mafia-ness if im wrong, im gonna have to defend major_sephiroth here.

firstly, i dont see that your reasoning is flawless. you refuse to accept the possibility of the fallacy of your premises, particularly that as he is being evasive then he is anti-town. i remember getting into a flap about random voting before, but its not a definitive sign of mafia-ness...

additionally, i am going to vote Free Beer for being overly aggressive. you voted for sephiroth several pages ago, and have been gunning for him ever since, jumping on any excuse to lynch him, and refusing the possibility of you being wrong.

and what are you accusing him of lying about? his role not being powerful? um... well... id kinda want to avert the eyes of the mafia from me too...
sure, maybe he is trying to hide, but that doesnt make him mafia - he could be a doctor or a cop.

if im wrong, we can always lynch him when the mafia dont kill him tonight

commence the jumping-on-me for defending somebody!

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: September 10, 2009, 11:59:18 am »

The church bell rings.

Current Vote:

Major Sephiroth[1]: Free Beer
Free Beer[2]:Pandarsenic, Twiggie
Sonearage[1]:Eduren
Eduren[1]:Org
Diakron[1]:Sonearage
JetSquirel[1]:Toonyman

Deadline: Thursday, 10th  Noon EST

11 hours left till the end of the day.
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

Twiggie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 10, 2009, 12:00:18 pm »

meh... days ending when im asleep is not good :(
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 24