Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 24

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia 2 - Game over.  (Read 31189 times)

Sonearage

• Bay Watcher
  • ...mwaw...
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia 2 - Day 3. Rage against the dying of the light!
« Reply #285 on: September 21, 2009, 10:12:23 am »

Oh knowes

"They kept on telling him that he was 'Unfashionable, Dahling! that *Pig Tail Tunic* is sooo last Granite.' and then, when they finished their depraved acts of "beauty" on him, they all said 'FAHBULOS, DAHLING!'"

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: September 21, 2009, 01:56:20 pm »

Sonearage, you haven't even voted. Are you afraid of looking like scum?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Sonearage

• Bay Watcher
  • ...mwaw...
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: September 21, 2009, 02:05:49 pm »

Excuse me, I have voted, I voted for Major_Sephiroth. So there :P

"They kept on telling him that he was 'Unfashionable, Dahling! that *Pig Tail Tunic* is sooo last Granite.' and then, when they finished their depraved acts of "beauty" on him, they all said 'FAHBULOS, DAHLING!'"

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: September 21, 2009, 02:09:17 pm »

*Starts strangling Sonearage*

Oh wait, I'm dead.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: September 21, 2009, 02:12:44 pm »

!!

Are you trying to cause a no-lynch?!
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

major_sephiroth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: September 21, 2009, 04:27:43 pm »

Voting Sonerage for dodging this entire post! You are just hiding away, aren't you, scum?
Respond to all of these if you want me to unvote you.
How exactly am I behaving like scum? And if someone goes against you, don't you defend yourself?
If you have your reasons, (Not reasonings, reasons) you are only hurting the town by hiding them from plain sight. Is that your plan?
If I don't defend myself to the fullest extent, then people think I'm scum. You make the situation paradoxial.
It doesn't take long to type out a few sentences, so tell the town your reasons.

Also, did you not understand my earlier question? I asked why you voted me right after Free Beer did. General accusations mean nothing on this.

As I said, tell the town your reasons for thinking that I am scum. If you are town, you have nothing to lose!
This is also to stop a no-lynch scenario, which has a high chance of hurting town.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: September 21, 2009, 04:42:53 pm »

so your reasoning is that he lied outside the game, therefore he must lie inside the game?

vote diakron for falling prey to his own logic

ok coming from me this is odd but... HUH??? what are you saying?
Back to Mafia with me!

Twiggie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: September 21, 2009, 04:56:29 pm »

as I see it, you are reasoning that sonearage deserves to be lynched because he lied about his age when he signed up to the forum.

unless something is seriously very strange, you have also lied irl at one point or another. by your logic, this means you are also lying ingame, and thus you must die, by the 'principle' of Lynch all Liars.

your reasoning is flimsy at best, and thus im voting for you. i will, of course, unvote you if you unvote sonearage.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: September 21, 2009, 05:01:35 pm »

twiggie and sonearage are scum buddies apperantly... you have 1 (ONE) vote on me... i am about as scared of it as lion is scared of dinner...
Back to Mafia with me!

Twiggie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: September 21, 2009, 05:37:30 pm »

whether you are scared of it or not, your reasoning is ridiculous, and you are not scum hunting, but merely bandwaggoning

and if i were sonearage's scum buddy, do you really think i would actively vote in his defence if you had a stack of three votes already?

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: September 21, 2009, 08:00:34 pm »

... i'm not even going to bother with you for now
Back to Mafia with me!

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: September 21, 2009, 09:39:39 pm »

Sonearage, seriously, are you *really* going to be so obvious?

He's clearly only voting m_s to force a no-lynch - from this, I determine it's likely that major is more likely to be town and Sonearage is much less likely to be such.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: September 22, 2009, 03:29:55 am »

Current vote:

Major_Sephiroth:[2] Twiggie, Sonearage
Sonearage:[3] Pandarsenic, Diakron, Major Sephiroth

Note: If I miss the deadline, I blame RL.  Go check the weather in Georgia: it's crazy-go-nuts.

Note 2: Once deadline is reached, the day ends the second I can log in to do so.  You can keep posting and voting until then but know it can be over at any time.

Deadline: Tuesday, 22nd 11am EST. 

Less than 7 hours from now.
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

Twiggie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: September 22, 2009, 08:20:03 am »

is org the only other player still alive and not voting?

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: September 22, 2009, 12:40:12 pm »

Quicknote: Triggie never unvoted, so his vote never went on Daikron. 

Gong, Gong
I sat back behind the wall of the little building.  For the past few days, that bell was meaningful.  It meant that someone was going to die.  Even though no one outside the building was involved, the people within this town hated that bell.  They especially hated it the other day when the Townspeople pulled that small girl while she kicked and screamed. 

Major Sephiroth had held Sonearage while Twiggie fitted the noose.  Pandasenic and Diakron kept their distance.  This was not lost on the rest of the town.  When they were finished, Major Sephiroth turned back at the two behind him, "Why aren't you helping?  You wanted her dead."

Pandasenic shook head head, "Wanted her dead?  You've been the one killing people left and right.  I haven't had a hand in any of this slaughter."

Twiggie turned around at that realization.  He was right: when it came time to carry out with the lynching, he was never involved.  Neither was Diakron.

Panadsenic continued, his voice carrying above Sonearage's strangled cries, "Every day you came together in this mad witch hunt.  Every day you slaughtered some innocent soul in your reckless quest for revenge.  It started with that poor innocent fool and now, helpless girls."

Major Sephiroth couldn't let that accusation stand, "Innocent?  Dakarian was no innocent.  He's part of the Mafia that bombed our buildings!  He's a murderer!"

Pandasenic sighed, "Dakarian was the least hostile out of all of them.  Do you know how many times he would say 'They aren't sheep to slaughter.  Just lead them, tell them what to do, but treat them like people.'  He stopped more killings than you have hanged.  Only one person was involved in those bombings and that person is dead.  Dakarian did nothing to you."

"Besides, that man you killed was not Dakarian"

The last came from myself.  I had spent the last few minutes gathering a few members of the community. 

My Family sat there shocked.  "Sorry I didn't say anything.  I spent some time just happy to be alive.  One of the Robinson kids saw it and got his family over.  A good thing you guys didn't start watching the hanged die until after mine.  In any case, they pulled me down and strung up a dummy.  Wasn't sure if I was going to die anyway-I think I saw a few folks along the way.  They.."

Pandasenic's glare told me to get on with it.

"Alright alright!  While you guys were killing, I got the rest of the town involved.  They don't like the way you're handling things.  The family makes sure we have a reason to kill.  You guys.. person says the wrong word and they get hanged.  That's not good PR."

A crowd has formed around you now.  Some maintained that downcast look while others glared.  You realize you read them wrong.  They did fear the Mafia, but they feared you more.

"People gathered here.  Pandasenic and Daikron are not your enemies this day.  The rest I put to judgement.  I'd rather none of you watch what will happen so unless you have something to say it'll be best if you move on.  Tomorrow, all of this will be just a memory."

One by one, each person leaves.  Some hesitate, wishing to say something.  Others stare as if they wish to watch.  In the end, each person left until all that remained were what was left of the Townspeople of Freedom, and the Mafia. 

A few days past since then.  It still hurts to talk.  The Godfather says it'll teach me to babble so much.  The bodies were removed from the Town Square.  That was a stupid move, putting them up there.  Oh well, it's best not to dwell on bad memories.  Perhaps some other day some idiots will get some mess stuck in their head.  For now though, I think everyone knows their proper place around here. 

As the Godfather would say, it's fixed.

Final vote:

Major_Sephiroth:[2] Twiggie, Sonearage
Sonearage:[3] Pandarsenic, Diakron, Major Sephiroth

Sonearage, Townie, was lynched. 

Mafia members, Pandasenic and Diakron win. 
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 24