Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14

Author Topic: Religion Mafia #2---DAY 3, Need One Replacement!  (Read 22082 times)

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
Re: Religion Mafia #2---DAY 2
« Reply #135 on: September 16, 2009, 02:26:43 pm »

Ouch.  This game is as good as over, methinks.  There are 10 of us left, and I suppose there are 5 religious members, assuming Aria managed a successful conversion last night.  It will be one hell of a task for a lone prophet to somehow win the game on his own.

Other than that... well... I've got no idea what to do.  Firstly the bigger religion is now after me for a revenge attack, and secondly my hunch as to who the merc would kill last night was wrong.  How do I know?  I roleclaim.  I am the FBI Agent.  All I need is for the merc to die, and it looks like I've got absolutely no way of doing that, even if I'm now 90% sure that the Merc is Mr.Person.  I guess all I can say to everyone else (the 4/5 remaining 3rd party roles and the sole survivor of the Dragonfhain) is "If we take down the merc, Aria will no longer be able to blackmail us".  Plus, if you take him down, I will dissapear with him, saving you a  lynch.  Hmm, and I guess that's it.

Vote Mr Person.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 16, 2009, 02:36:57 pm »

Plus, if you take him down, I will dissapear with him, saving you a  lynch.

That would be reasonable...except, I kinda forgot about typing that in the rules. Hm. I do intend that if you complete your victory condition, you leave the game, but since i didn't type it...should that be the rule or no? (I'm going to say "Yes", becuase I don't want a Kingmaker to exist in the game once that person already won the game...)

Frelock: ToonyMan
Leafsnail: dakarian, Mr.Person
Mr.Person: Frelock, Leafsnail
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 16, 2009, 02:42:26 pm »

I'll agree that when the FBI wins, he should leave the game.

Sorry Leafsnail, that's not happening.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 16, 2009, 02:55:32 pm »

We can end this game right now if we lynch the last religious member Frelock.  Don't you all Town want to survive?

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 16, 2009, 02:58:00 pm »

Ah, I thought that since I'm removed it I lose, I'd also be removed if I win.

Oh well, never mind then.  I'll cooperate fully with Aria once the merc has gone (I am an agnostic, after all), but I doubt that'll do much to help.  All I can count on is the hope that there's a 4chan agent, or a mod, or an atheist, or anyone who needs the game to go on, to help the last remaining religious person, who may be anyone.

I guess at least I can be consoled by the fact that my arch nemisis will also lose.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 16, 2009, 03:01:20 pm »

This is going to sound insane, but I ALSO want the game to continue. Leafsnail, do you want to no lynch? I sure as hell do. Aria, it would make me pleased as punch if you guys also NL'd. Thus, unvote and vote no lynch.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 16, 2009, 03:04:30 pm »

Well, fine.  We can just win over the night.  Unvote.

Vote No Lynch.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 16, 2009, 03:08:01 pm »

Um...

Sure.  I suppose killing the last religious person will let you win anyway.  Good game MP, it would seem that it was a draw between us.

Unvote.

No Lynch.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 16, 2009, 04:24:01 pm »

Toony, how in the hell would I know that you were a member of the Nation of Aria if I wasn't an Armchair?  I would have had to have claimed armchair theologian, then know that my religion would have converted the armchair n1, and then contacted said armchair (risky) to get the info that you're in Aria.  Alternatively, are you saying I was converted?  I couldn't have been, as Panda tried to convert you.

Heck, you guys are the one with the intellectual; scan me and see if you must.  Meanwhile, I'll keep hunting for the real prophet.

Aria, you should know that the town would be firmly on your side if you just lynched Mr. Person.  You'd have killed off the merc, the only reason why people would go against you would be gone.  Then find the last religious member and end this thing.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 16, 2009, 04:26:51 pm »

Aria, you should know that the town would be firmly on your side if you just lynched Mr. Person.  You'd have killed off the merc, the only reason why people would go against you would be gone.  Then find the last religious member and end this thing.
Unvote.

Actually, I quite like this plan of action.  Everyone wins, except Mr.Person, I guess.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 16, 2009, 04:47:40 pm »

Yes, but then you ALSO lose the only reason they're following your orders in the first place. If you've been converted, you have no reason to fear me. If you haven't, well, sorry, but there's not enough people to lynch me. 10p, 3 are Aria PR, there should be a an Arian convert, plus me, means you can't get majority on me even if everybody voted.

Hell, I only want 2 more people dead. Your best chance for survival is to just let the Arians figure out who's religious and who isn't.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: September 16, 2009, 04:53:42 pm »

Town, note that he needs to kill TWO people, there is only one religious person remaining.  Therefore, an agnostic is going to die if he continues to survive.  We should ban him, now.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 16, 2009, 04:58:20 pm »

Toony, how in the hell would I know that you were a member of the Nation of Aria if I wasn't an Armchair?  I would have had to have claimed armchair theologian, then know that my religion would have converted the armchair n1, and then contacted said armchair (risky) to get the info that you're in Aria.  Alternatively, are you saying I was converted?  I couldn't have been, as Panda tried to convert you.

Heck, you guys are the one with the intellectual; scan me and see if you must.  Meanwhile, I'll keep hunting for the real prophet.

Hah, who says anything about ArmChair?  You don't need to get in contact with ArmChair when....

1.  Pandarsenic tried to convert me, you figured out I was the other religion this way.

2.  You are trying to get a ban on Mr.Person.  Your "armchair" claim makes the ban look good.  That is not true.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 16, 2009, 05:34:49 pm »

He's basically said outright that he's the merc!  Meaning I was right.  Now, if you want to attribute that to a guess, be my guest.  However, I am the armchair, and I will post more correct results tomorrow; unless you want to convert me tonight, in which case you're the only ones who would get them.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 16, 2009, 05:50:35 pm »

You're ignoring me.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14