Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14

Author Topic: Religion Mafia #2---DAY 3, Need One Replacement!  (Read 22071 times)

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Religion Mafia #2---DAY 2
« Reply #150 on: September 16, 2009, 05:51:44 pm »

I'd like a vote count.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 16, 2009, 09:28:00 pm »

You're ignoring me.
I was responding directly to your accusation, providing more evidence that I am what I say I am.

As to your point 2, why would I want to get Mr. Person banned if I didn't know he was the merc?  I knew he was the merc because I knew he was an atheist.

Toony, here's a situation I would like to see.
1. We ban Mr. Person today.
2. dakarian and I start investigating people while you/your last scumbuddy start converting people; tomorrow with Mr. Person's lynch and a successful conversion you'll have 5 votes out of 9.
3. We NL until we find the remaining person in the other religion.
4. We ban them.

Everybody wins, except Mr Person (who would kill you if you didn't keep him on a tight leash) and the other religion.  You already have this game in the bag; please be nice to us survivors.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 16, 2009, 09:33:43 pm »

It's your call. Would you rather win by killing and conversion or by conversion alone?

Here's a tip: If there's any 4chan operatives, speak up. I'm certain that Dakarian will gladly swing a convert over to you so you can win via death. The way things are going, I'm somewhat scared we won't HIT a 3rd night.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 16, 2009, 10:16:57 pm »

No Lynch: ToonyMan, Mr.Person
Leafsnail: dakarian
Mr.Person: Frelock, Leafsnail

Also, I believe Little is away, so I'm going to request for someone to take up Little's slot within the game.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 17, 2009, 12:34:30 am »

*GRUMBLE* the merc almost killed me.  THE MERC ALMOST KILLED ME!

Just plain old BAH.

But I'll be petty and make a note, though, the ending vote count for Day 1:

Dakarian: Diakron, Leafsnail

Mr. Person was not only very helpful in NOT getting me killed, but he unintentionally set up the night as well (It caused me to choose Kash as the target and Toony was odd enough through it to bring the conversion attempt).  Leaf, you nearly got me killed.

Unvote: Vote nolynch

We DON'T ban Mr. person.  We no lynch

We then investigate Frelock and give Person his second kill.  You, Frelock, check out Cheetar and Diakron. 

If you turn out to be agnostic, Frelock, we'll no lynch then I convert you.  You give us the name of the last Dragon, and that makes Person's final kill. 

If you turn out Dragon, well.. again that makes Person's final kill.

Only person that looses is Leafsnail and Dragon, unless the final nonreligious needs something in particular: then they'd be best to speak up.
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 17, 2009, 01:01:56 am »

It's your call. Would you rather win by killing and conversion or by conversion alone?

Here's a tip: If there's any 4chan operatives, speak up. I'm certain that Dakarian will gladly swing a convert over to you so you can win via death. The way things are going, I'm somewhat scared we won't HIT a 3rd night.

I'm going to roleclaim 4chan. Seeing as the last religious will be lynched tomorrow, due to the sheer amount of investigating power Aria has, I'd like to be converted tonight and double-lynched with the last religious tommorow.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 17, 2009, 01:12:07 am »

Don't think there's a 'double lynch'  actually.

Also, it'll be easier for you to win by just letting the game drag on till you set off the hack.  Technically, so long as the game reaches Day 4, you're fine.

So just No lynch. 
I KNEW IT!

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 17, 2009, 01:33:50 am »

I'm going to roleclaim 4chan. Seeing as the last religious will be lynched tomorrow, due to the sheer amount of investigating power Aria has, I'd like to be converted tonight and double-lynched with the last religious tommorow.

If Aria is willing and my knowledge of the rules is correct, as long as I get sent as a contract to kill you, even though I'll get hacked (killed), I'll still get my thousand bucks and win. Hell, if Aria really wanted to bribe the town, they'd promise to send me to kill one of their PR, then send me after Cheeetar the next night, but I feel they won't do that. It would be awesome if they did, though, since it would mean nobody on the town loses.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 17, 2009, 02:48:52 am »

Don't think there's a 'double lynch'  actually.

Also, it'll be easier for you to win by just letting the game drag on till you set off the hack.  Technically, so long as the game reaches Day 4, you're fine.

So just No lynch. 
Unfortunately by day 3 the religious power role will have been discovered and lynched, and thus the game won't reach Day 4, I won't win.

Anyway, No Lynch.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 17, 2009, 03:11:06 am »

1. Night 3, we can choose NOT to kill.  Merc can also choose not to kill.

2. 4chan isn't a bomb yet so sending the merc to kill him won't do anything but..welll, kill.  Right now, Cheetar is set to "survive 3 days, then set a hack that removes Day 4 and sends it to Night 4". 

4. Night 4, we kill the Prophet.  4chan, Theo, Merc, and Aria wins.
I KNEW IT!

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 17, 2009, 08:19:13 am »

Oh. I thought the plan was to no kill Night 3, but find out the role of the prophet using already known roles and your 3 investigations, then lynch him Day 3.
I've played some mafia.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 17, 2009, 08:38:25 am »

Oh. I thought the plan was to no kill Night 3, but find out the role of the prophet using already known roles and your 3 investigations, then lynch him Day 3.

I can already tell you that there will be no "no killing", and Aria would be wise to respect that.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Religion Mafia #2---DAY 2, Need Two Replacements!
« Reply #162 on: September 17, 2009, 12:19:57 pm »

I see Diakron is inactive, so I'm calling for a replacement for both him and Little. Hopefully, we'll get them.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: September 18, 2009, 07:10:21 pm »

i'm back sorry i was was injured and hand to cancel post: resting injury
Back to Mafia with me!

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 18, 2009, 08:23:16 pm »

Alright, so only one replacement needed, and that is Little. Assuming that you'll soon be able to post.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14