Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 199

Author Topic: Warhammer 40k  (Read 170947 times)

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Warhammer 40k
« Reply #300 on: September 22, 2009, 05:47:33 pm »

Here we are. Rather boring but it does the job.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 05:54:13 pm by Jackrabbit »

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: September 22, 2009, 07:20:36 pm »

No Pic? Lolzors.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: September 22, 2009, 09:09:36 pm »

Would an "Imperial Diplomat" Space Marine legion be acceptable in the lore?

The Imperial Diplomats specialize in manlipuating convicing alien races to fight against a common enemy (Necrons or Chaos), and then wipe out the survivors. Save on ammo, you know. Plus the Eldars do that, so why not the humans?

Behold, The Reasonable Marines.

[NO PIC]

Apparently, the urls that marine painter thing spits out don't really work for other people.  Can you save a screenshot of it and tinypic it for everyone to see?
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: September 22, 2009, 09:44:45 pm »

Kharn
    Lets do it. Just pick something random on the astromap. It's not like we have to worry about someone telling us what to do.

Totally not Abaddon
    I hear Cadia is nice this time of year.

Hehehehehehe.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: September 22, 2009, 09:53:05 pm »

Wow, is this stuff expensive. To simply buy (off the official site) the rulebook, the Ork codex, templates, and the Ork battle force set would cost $181. (still cheaper than a PS3  :P), and that's without tax and S&H.

Ugh, I'd probably cave and get Assault on Black Reach. It's a steal at $75, but I keep thinking that getting it will shaft me later.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: September 22, 2009, 09:56:51 pm »

Kharn
    Lets do it. Just pick something random on the astromap. It's not like we have to worry about someone telling us what to do.

Totally not Abaddon
    I hear Cadia is nice this time of year.

Hehehehehehe.

Quote from: Kharn
I've spent all this time with Chaos, just another cog in the machine, that it wasn't until now that I've realized that we've forgotten why we started doing this in the first place. It's time to go back to what keeps me waking up in the morning century after century.

Hurting people.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: September 22, 2009, 10:12:11 pm »

The Imperial Diplomats specialize in manlipuating convicing alien races to fight against a common enemy (Necrons or Chaos), and then wipe out the survivors. Save on ammo, you know. Plus the Eldars do that, so why not the humans?

Nah, it seems the Reasonable Marines would actually want a semi-permenant *gulp* alliance with the Xenos. Something even I'm not that crazy to accept.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: September 22, 2009, 10:28:28 pm »

Nah, it seems the Reasonable Marines would actually want a semi-permenant *gulp* alliance with the Xenos. Something even I'm not that crazy to accept.

That's alright, the only Xeno's reasonable enough to want to join the Reasonable Marines are Kharn, possibly Abaddon (more likely he's just trying to point them towards Cadia), some of the IG, a couple of Orks and i think there was a Dark Eldar in there too.

A couple of Necrons applyed for membership, but were kicked out because they just stood around going WRYYYYY and occasionally shooting people in an unreasonable manner.

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: September 22, 2009, 10:50:12 pm »

Kharn and Abaddon are guilty of HERESY, not being xenos.
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: September 22, 2009, 10:57:13 pm »

True, but i couldn't be bothered seperating the non Xenos out of that, so i just lumped them all together.

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: September 23, 2009, 03:03:09 am »

True, but i couldn't be bothered seperating the non Xenos out of that, so i just lumped them all together.

Good man,

Eldrad:
Hey Orks, theres this place called Armagedon, it's a good place to fight the imperial and far away from use

Orks:
LETZ GO STOMP SUM UMMIES

Eldrad:
*Sits back and watches as waagh after waagh kill billions of people

Elder, because messing with lesser races minds saves on medical bills.
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: September 23, 2009, 03:06:36 am »

And now you know why the Imperium keeps leaving flaming bags of dog shit on the Eldar's front step.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: September 23, 2009, 03:07:41 am »

[NO PIC]

Apparently, the urls that marine painter thing spits out don't really work for other people.  Can you save a screenshot of it and tinypic it for everyone to see?

It seems that it deletes pictures after too long. I checked that several times and it was fine and then WHAM, gone. Okay, so, eyes were dark purple, head was red, entire right arm (not just below the elbow) was also red, paulrons and everything else was black, whilst the eagle and skull were white. Was II company, so gold trim.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: September 23, 2009, 03:21:53 am »

I was wondering, is it possible for there to be people that are loyal to the Emperor, but don't believe that he is a god?

Is it possible for SMs to have this view?

And if the first one is possible, how long would they last before the Ordo Hereticus or whoever killed them?
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: September 23, 2009, 03:26:56 am »

Got the bugger.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Note that I probably got the trim wrong.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 199