Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 25

Author Topic: Plump Helmet: Innocent name or Phal*ic menace?  (Read 27599 times)

MC Dirty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Plump Helmet: Innocent name or Phal*ic menace?
« Reply #60 on: September 06, 2009, 08:26:35 pm »

so normal mushrooms spread their mycelium through dirt and soil, but plump helments can spread through stone.

Like they're digging.

Like dwarves.
Once again proving the fact that plump helmets are the dwarven food!

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #61 on: September 06, 2009, 08:38:03 pm »

so normal mushrooms spread their mycelium through dirt and soil, but plump helments can spread through stone.

Like they're digging.

Like dwarves.
Don't you know? Mycellium is the sperm, and a stone is an egg; that's how dwarves are born.

At least, in mythology I heard in elven cultures. Then again, I think that was supposed to be a racist remark. Carping elves.

MC Dirty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 06, 2009, 08:42:22 pm »

Like they're digging.

Like dwarves.
Don't you know? Mycellium is the sperm, and a stone is an egg; that's how dwarves are born.

At least, in mythology I heard in elven cultures. Then again, I think that was supposed to be a racist remark. Carping elves.
Why do you care for elven culture? Why do you care for elves? Why do you even speak to them.
Traitor. Traitor I say! :o

Rashilul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 06, 2009, 08:46:19 pm »

so normal beards spread their mycelium through dirt and soil, but plump helments can spread through stone.

Like they're digging.

Like dwarves.

That's what martinuzz just said.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #64 on: September 06, 2009, 08:55:28 pm »

so normal beards spread their mycelium through dirt and soil, but plump helments can spread through stone.

Like they're digging.

Like dwarves.

Hey, I was just keeping an eye out for whatever they might be planning as updates happen. Like I said, it was a myth/racial slur.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 06, 2009, 08:57:28 pm »

Warning - while you were reading 9 new replies have been posted.  :o

Holy Plump Helmet, I forgot what I was going to post.

Oh, right, I was going to agree with MC Dirty. oh well, thats long gone now.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 06, 2009, 09:00:55 pm »

It's more Mozilla that 'fails at asia' for making a spell checker that says it doesn't exist- I mean, 'circumlocutory' is there! And Pottawatomie! And onomatopoeic! Even then, since Shiitake are shipped dry, they can't be terribly rare in Germany- it's about the same distance to there as it is to where I live. But hey, it's not like I said you should go seppuku. (Also not in the mozilla dictionary ;))

Anyway, this brings us back to the dwarven bible... how are there any of the elements found in Amino Acids to be gained from stone?? Assuming dwarves are made of protein...
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

MC Dirty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 06, 2009, 09:02:33 pm »

Like they're digging.

Like dwarves.

Hey, I was just keeping an eye out for whatever they might be planning as updates happen. Like I said, it was a myth/racial slur.
Ah, so you're in their base spying on their dudes? How did you hide the beard? Did you SHAVE? :o
If yes, you're a dwarven hero, sacrificing your... reproductive organs for the greater good. ???
Oh, Armok, where is this thread going?!

Rashilul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 06, 2009, 09:03:09 pm »

Like they're digging.

Like dwarves.

Ah, so you're in their base spying on their dudes? How did you hide the beard? Did you SHAVE? :o
If yes, you're a dwarven hero, sacrificing your... reproductive organs for the greater good. ???
To be locked.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 06, 2009, 09:11:01 pm »

Like they're digging.

Like dwarves.

To be locked.

Let us see how far we can get it. ;D :P

Seriously though, I don't think toady would lock it as long as it doesn't spread. keep the "Plump Helmet" jokes in this thread and we should be fine.

on topic:
My Plump Helmet gonna get 'chu drunk,
Get 'chu drunk right off my plump
my plump my plump,
my lovely little plump!
Thou art I, I art Thou.
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Rashilul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 06, 2009, 09:16:54 pm »

Like they're digging.

Like dwarves.

To be locked.

Seriously though, I don't think toady would lock it as long as it doesn't spread. keep the "Plump Helmet" jokes in this thread and we should be fine.

on topic:
my plump my plump,
my lovely little plump!
Besides, dwarves have beards, not "plump helmets".

Fault

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 06, 2009, 09:17:10 pm »

if they grow through stone, this is bound to happen.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 06, 2009, 09:25:43 pm »

i love your drawings fault. they have an old comic feel to them. even the single frame ones
Thou art I, I art Thou.

MC Dirty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 06, 2009, 09:27:29 pm »

Like they're digging.

Like dwarves.

To be locked.

on topic:
my plump my plump,
my lovely little plump!
Besides, dwarves have beards, not "plump helmets".
It's pretty hard to distinguish between those two, though...
Also, epic quote pyramid FTW!

Fault

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 06, 2009, 09:30:27 pm »

thanks, karne.
I've been tryin to get a webcomic or something goin, but I can't find a good hosting site...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 25