Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Wrestle Enchanting (Collecting the information)  (Read 1772 times)

Flaede

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware the Moon Creatures.
    • View Profile
Re: Wrestle Enchanting (Collecting the information)
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2009, 04:28:42 am »

well, spiders don't really have necks, so that makes sense.

I like the limb-tail with grip. I try to give it to everything with an appropriate tail. (monkeys, snake-things, dragons... fire imps (that one has a burning attack with said tail, in case you get close after their fireball attack)

also, feet hands (inspired by my attempt at flying monkeys) with gripping.

I suppose these don't help adventurers, per se, but they do make wrestling monkeys  lot more "fun".
Toady typically doesn't do things by half measures.  As evidenced by turning "make hauling work better" into "implement mine carts with physics".
There are many issues with this statement.
[/quote]

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
Re: Wrestle Enchanting (Collecting the information)
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2009, 05:36:02 am »

well, spiders don't really have necks, so that makes sense.

I like the limb-tail with grip. I try to give it to everything with an appropriate tail. (monkeys, snake-things, dragons... fire imps (that one has a burning attack with said tail, in case you get close after their fireball attack)

also, feet hands (inspired by my attempt at flying monkeys) with gripping.

I suppose these don't help adventurers, per se, but they do make wrestling monkeys  lot more "fun".

Could help adventurers, if your adventurer had grippy hand-feet you could grab the opponent's weapon and shield hand to keep it from smacking you while you're choking it. :D
Pages: 1 [2]