Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12

Author Topic: RTD: Diakron's Madness:Turn 5: Jets is lucky AGAIN!  (Read 15243 times)

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile

don't forget to equip it is a free action

Also just so you don't rush and miss some of the many opprotunitys i will come out and tell everyone that you have 4 rooms from this area and, unless someone FUBARs a roll with multiple ones, the room is quasi-safe

... *end of new game help*
Back to Mafia with me!

Rashilul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So...I'll just pop in out of a hole in the wall or something.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile

If anyone is hurt by the rats, I will heal them.  If not, I will attempt to make freinds with the rats.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile

I'll join
Name: dragnar
clothing:nothing striking, just normal clothing. So normal, that you feel no need to look at them too closely...
concept: smart/subtle/average(tends to be ignored)

for my first action I'll examine the engravings
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile

I grab a rat by the tail, and swing him like a flail to hit the other two.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'll load my gun then, run up and punt the nearest rat (punt is a football like kick.)
Nom nom nom

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile

Actions post thus far please tell me if i missed you:

>Get secretive mood

I  search for an exit, as I have no weapon and, since the room above us just melted, it would be good to find somewhere else to go.

Where there are dining rooms, there are food.

I try to find food. In fact, I use my pick to dig towards it.

i charge the rat closest to anyone else. and yell at everyone with ranged attacks to get the rest.

I'll load my gun then, run up and punt the nearest rat (punt is a football like kick.)

Back to Mafia with me!

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile

Well, you missed mine.  Look 4 posts up.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I shall search the bookcase

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile

Jets cancels job: Taken by a strange mood!

I  search for an exit, as I have no weapon and, since the room above us just melted, it would be good to find somewhere else to go.

[1+1] Your look around quickly but see no exits in this rather large room.

>Get secretive mood
((rolling for inspiration material and then mood))

... [4+1][6+1][4+1] You have an idea... its... yesss... must have... metal... shining... Everyone stares after you, including the rats, as you run arond, you claim a {4+1} Forge. after wards you search the room finding: A steel bar, 2 stones, a log, a bone, 2 cut gems, and after a long search, a shell. You begin construction of a mysterious object...
(changing die, you lucky bastard, it will take you at least 2 passing rolls to finish your artifact)

If anyone is hurt by the rats, I will heal them.  If not, I will attempt to make friends with the rats.

[1+1+1] You don't know how to tame wild animals so decide to watch Jets as he goes about his business, then notice Steadman has a livid bruise on his face [4+1] you cast Heal minor wound on him and it disappears. (1 more successful healing and you will gain novice magic user)

Where there are dining rooms, there are food.

I try to find food. In fact, I use my pick to dig towards it.

[6+1+1(dwarf=8) You KNOW that there has to be booze so you take a second to find the shortest path, then run to the food stockpile located past the south room. You drink a fifth of a barrel of Dwarven Wine. {Luck roll: 5} As you put down the barrel you find a Iron crossbow laying on the ground with a quiver, with 25 wooden bolts, sitting on it. You pause to pick up equipment, then head back to everyone else to show of your loot. you even bring the rest of the barrel with you.

[1+1] You decide that fighting with a Giant rat might strain your hand and hold back.

A figure runs out of a hole that instantly disappears behind him {Reactions: 2} he startles {5} Daemon! Daemon Attacks! {to hit: 6+1+1+1} with a quick blow to the side of your head, he stuns with just the right amount of force to stop you from taking an action next turn.  Daemon gains Competent Wrestler!

Fenneth Cast Heal Minor Wounds: [5] He manages to bring the new arrival around. He introduces himself as Sniggab Oblib, and ask how you "Chaps" are doing. Fenneth Gains Novice Magic User. Sniggab is completely cured and may take a turn next roll.

i charge the rat closest to anyone else. and yell at everyone with ranged attacks to get the rest.

Daemon is disappoint that he didn't kill the new-comer so he attacks the rats! [3+1+1+1] You recklessly charges the rats and {Which?: 3 so rat c} [4+1+1] you grab rat c and rip its head off however you are now cut off from the rest of the group. Rat A Counter! [To hit:4] [You Dodge:3+1] As it tries to bite you and sidestep to meet rat b's attack and rat A misses! Rat B Counter! [2][4+1] it misses you completely but you had already reposition and now have a clear shot! You whip out your self defense pistol! [3+1+1][rat dodges: 2] You fire and hit it [4+3] blowing it to small pieces! Blood is everywhere! You are happy about the blood all around you (+1 to rolls involving combat next turn)

You load your Pistol the equip it in your dominant hand. [4+1+1] You backflip to the rat but get dizzy (-1 to all combat roll for you this turn) you attempt a punt at rat A [3+1-1] [2] you kick a little off but the rat didn't notice you [6] and your kick land a heavy blow to its ribs! {rat A Pain endurance: 2} the rat passes out! your foot is killing you though maybe you overdid it... Gained Novice Kicker! Rat A gets -2 to all its rolls.

No one even noticed you because of all the battles going around, [5] you examine the engraving for a while before introducing yourself, you feel better. (+1 to next turns rolls).

I shall search the bookcase
[4+1] After a quick perusal of a few of the more interesting books you gain: Novice magic user, Novice Arcane Knowledge, 2 books; The Retard's Guide to Using Magic, and Magical History.

Rat A: Kill the humans! [4-2] time to go beddie-bye mister bubbles... He can't wake up.

Perception roll: [5] Flint notes that there are magical wards on this room to protect it from magma.
Environment roll: [4] the torches appear to never get weaker.

Healings:
Kilakan: [5] the pain in you foot subsides to a manageable level but it still hurts to walk.

Locations:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
~~ Please post any mistakes! Statuses are updated! Please feel free to ask any questions you want.~~

Jet you lucky bastard! i made the mood require 3 5's or higher and you STILL got it  :o if you get a 5 or higher for artifact creation next turn then you get another artifact creation roll
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 02:14:11 pm by Diakron »
Back to Mafia with me!

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
Re: RTD: Diakron's Madness:Turn 4:A legendary in the making!
« Reply #115 on: September 09, 2009, 12:32:25 pm »

I introduce myself then help jet construct his artifact.
If I can't help then I look for some weapons.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 09, 2009, 12:37:47 pm »

you cant help him Moody creatures refuse anyone to entering their workshop. He'd probably kick you out and you'd get to RTD with him going berserk on you.
Back to Mafia with me!

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 09, 2009, 12:44:23 pm »

Huh so did i finish it? or not?
Anyway > Bite anyones arm of that comes near my workshop

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 09, 2009, 12:47:45 pm »

next turn you will start working on it (you took this whole turn looking for a forge that magically appeared in the middle of a Dining room, finding materials, and sketch a plan) also i need you to post if you want: Armorer weponsmithing blacksmithing or metalcrafting
Back to Mafia with me!

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 09, 2009, 12:54:49 pm »

i want to be an armorer
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12