Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12

Author Topic: RTD: Diakron's Madness:Turn 5: Jets is lucky AGAIN!  (Read 15256 times)

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
Re: RTD: Diakron's Madness: Turn one Posted (4 slots opened)
« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2009, 10:47:54 am »

dude he lives in a different time zone
do one of those actions
>search box if he didnt
>Find a way out
>practive his speciality
or >Call upon the powers of Urist McMiner

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 07, 2009, 10:53:04 am »

i know this but i have a free action from him and i just wanted to know if he wanted to do something with his turn. if i post a  turn now then we might get another tonight

He will search the chest for weapons now.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 11:03:12 am by Diakron »
Back to Mafia with me!

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 07, 2009, 11:55:48 am »

Turn 2: Gotta love the freebie Chest

I search the floor and walls for any small cracks that may indicate a hidden opening, including pushing the chest to the side incase there is a trap door underneath it.

[6] The wind seems to focus on the chest! You violently kick the chest out of the way! [Chest survival: 2] It shatters into pieces on the opposite wall! No one is hurt but the trapdoor is now revealed.

I try to get something cool from the chest.

Since Steadman went crazy on the chest you decide to search the room for stuff. [6] In the corner you see a {Item Check: 5} Steel Pick. In your rush to grab it you knock [1d7 for who: 3] Steadman over. [5] But Steadman casually back flips and lands on his feet. Steadman gained Novice Acrobatics. (Can actively use acrobatics to accomplish task)

i open the chest... and pray for toys! lovely pointy sharp explosive projectile toys........

You search the room also. [5] laying on a table (Wait where did that come from??) is a {IC: 3} 9mm Self-defense handgun. (holds 2 bullets can reload is fully loaded give +3 for damage but will only be used in a counterattack) You cant seem to find ammo, and further inspection shows it uses a slightly different round then the Beretta. you start caressing it with love.

I calmly search the area for a hidden exit. Probably hidden in plain sight...

[2]You're right it is in plain sight.

That turn could not have gone better for me. 

I'll see if people still get stuff when opening the chest a second time.  If they do, then open the chest again.  If not, then help

with the search for an exit.

[2] Apparently you are too depress by the death of the Chest to search for anything.

I'll open my little book and use a big explody fire spell on the walls.

[2+1(libraian)+1{intelegence)-1(loud noises)=3] you read the book for a while but find it to hard to focus with all the crying, loud noises, and people falling.

>search the box

[1] you decide to hit Steadman in anger instead, it goes against all you want but you cant stop. [6] you slap him across the face [5] the force of the blow whips him around and brings tears to both of your eyes, [2] he starts bleeding a little. Your hand hurts like hell you must of sprained it.

Fenneth Cast Heal minor wounds on Steadman [2] but it does nothing.

THE ONE AND ONLY REROLL OF THIS GAME!!! THERE WILL BE NO MORE!!!

[3+2]You decide to search the pieces of the box and find that there was an item mixed in with it {+2 for an apology IC: 6+2=8!} You pull out a Masterwork Steel stiletto (not the shoe but a dagger commonly used by theifs it is slim enough to slip between the rings of chain mail) ((its what i had in mind when i added +1 slim item damage)). {Reaction roll: 1+1 (calm)} You yell out in happiness and [2] Steadman is startled! [3-1 (twitchy)] He falls and lands on Rasuptin. [2] His face has several small cuts and is bruised up a little. Damn that had to hurt.

I equip the shirt, figuring it couldn't hurt more than wearing nothing.
GM: make a weapon

You shrug on the mail shirt {Burden: 4} its bulky but shouldn't slow you down. [2] You cant seem to find anything to make a weapon out of, the room has been thoroughly sacked already.

Environment roll [5] The room seems to weep in sadness then begins to feel warm.

Perception [4] A few of you notice the walls seem to being hot to the touch.

~Please post any errors i have updated the statuses as well~

Way to go Kilakan  :D i recommend being elsewhere soon this room was not happy about the violence. Also i will no long roll twice and take the highest like i have been doing as your "baby" phase is over.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 01:59:37 pm by Diakron »
Back to Mafia with me!

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
Re: RTD: Diakron's Madness: Turn 2: Mild injuries sustained (4 slots opened)
« Reply #63 on: September 07, 2009, 11:58:16 am »

I open the trapdoor and head in, motioning for the others to follow.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 07, 2009, 12:08:24 pm »

wtf i didnt want to hit him
>put ear against wall to hear anything

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 07, 2009, 12:10:58 pm »

i was making a few wounds for healing training.
Back to Mafia with me!

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 07, 2009, 12:23:30 pm »

OK A. If anyone hits me again, I'm gonna shoot em, so top using me as practice.
     B. I'll follow Trilby, since he's the only one you haven't made violent towards me.
     C.Seriously Diakron, stop improvising peoples turns, I said push the chest, not kick it with super-powered strength, and if you are gonna keep making me kick stuff, I should at least gain kicking exp.
Nom nom nom

blah28722

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 07, 2009, 12:39:20 pm »

OK A. If anyone hits me again, I'm gonna shoot em, so top using me as practice.
     B. I'll follow Trilby, since he's the only one you haven't made violent towards me.
     C.Seriously Diakron, stop improvising peoples turns, I said push the chest, not kick it with super-powered strength, and if you are gonna keep making me kick stuff, I should at least gain kicking exp.

Technically, you are violent and "twitch". I'd say removing it violently made sense.

I go into the trapdoor before CJ. If there are enemies, I trance and attack (Seeing as how I'd be outnumbered). Maybe I get some kind of bonus on attacks while tranced? (Assuming I succeed a trance roll or something)

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 07, 2009, 12:50:57 pm »

why would i be angry over something
i demand my real action not somethign that you want for wounds

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 07, 2009, 01:02:35 pm »

then you fail cause there is no chest to search and you EPIC FAILED a search READ THE RULES FOR ROLLING this is not a friendly i will for you to live game

1= epic failure -- You messed up.  take cover because bad things WILL happen.
2= Fail -- nothing happens.
3= Partial Success -- you did what you wanted... kinda
4= Success -- you did what you wanted
5= Good success -- you did it better then you thought you could of
6= Over shot -- you did a Awesome job but things got out of hand...
7= Controlled Chaos -- you overshot but then got a hold of it (no negatives overshot)
8= Minor Miracle -- you made that Artifact Adamantium sword gained legendary skills and then made breakfast.
9=  Massive Miracle -- Instead you made Power armor and then added a the above sword to it.
10= Chaos Reigns -- You will see for yourselves

I read all of your concepts as i write the post and change how you do things such as:

You search the room also. [5] laying on a table (Wait where did that come from??) is a {IC: 3} 9mm Self-defense handgun. (holds 2 bullets can reload is fully loaded give +3 for damage but will only be used in a counterattack) You cant seem to find ammo, and further inspection shows it uses a slightly different round then the Beretta. You start caressing it with love.

I suggest reading MM and seeing how close they came to killing each other.

And if you want to get technical you said ">search the box " it was a chest there was no box.

Please dont bitch at me just luagh/scratch head/bang table (pick 1 2 or 3 of them to do) then try something else...
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 01:09:27 pm by Diakron »
Back to Mafia with me!

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 07, 2009, 01:08:51 pm »

Well I didn't notice i got a 6 on remove chest. So ya destroying it makes sense, I thought it was the other way around, I got a 2 on remove and the chest got a 6 on survival.  And sorry but I don't understand what this statement means.
this is not a friendly i will for you to live game
Nom nom nom

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 07, 2009, 01:10:35 pm »

i meant this is not a friendly, I will for you to live, game

In other words if you do something that gets you killed i wont reroll it
Back to Mafia with me!

blah28722

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 07, 2009, 01:11:05 pm »

[1] you decide to hit Steadman in anger instead, it goes against all you want but you cant stop. [6] you slap him across the face [5] the force of the blow whips him around and brings tears to both of your eyes, [2] he starts bleeding a little. Your hand hurts like hell you must of sprained it.

Fenneth Cast Heal minor wounds on Steadman [2] but it does nothing.

The way this was worded and Jetsquirrel's personality aren't really matching up. I don't think a calm character should ever just become "angry" simply because he rolled a one.

If it was something like:

You try to avoid attention and take whatever can from the chest. [1] Before you were able to get a good look at the insides of the box, Steadman kicked the box into you. [2] You fall and sprain your wrist.

You could have used Flintus' partial success at the fireball, since he is insensitive, to do the damage to Steadman.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 07, 2009, 01:14:24 pm »

hmm maybe but gimme a second i need to go to the store i will think this roll over JUST THIS ONCE!
Back to Mafia with me!

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 07, 2009, 01:31:48 pm »

I'd rather it not be re-rolled, due to the fact a fireball would do way more damage.
Nom nom nom
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12