Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12

Author Topic: RTD: Diakron's Madness:Turn 5: Jets is lucky AGAIN!  (Read 15189 times)

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
RTD: Diakron's Madness:Turn 5: Jets is lucky AGAIN!
« on: September 03, 2009, 07:32:53 pm »

Alright i have been meaning to do this for a while so lets get ANOTHER RTD going.  I am working on my Role Playing skills so will attempt to write out things as you define by your character and actions.

Standard rules such as those used in Multiworld Madness.

Few changes to note:

I will be rolling a Physical (real) die so dont be surprised if i say "stupid dice gotta reroll got all (some number)s"

For my rolls:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I will have a second post for any statuses, NPC, info, whatever.

I will take up to 12 people and will have a starting team of 6 before we go. after that every turn will add anyone who is in, up to 12.

Enough for now lets get some people.

Knew i forgot something Thx CJ for reading my mind :)

Use this form please:

Name:
Clothing:
Concept: (3 words describing you character this does effect my way of thinking when doing your turns)

Playerlist:

1. CJ1145

2. Flintus10

3. Kilakan

4. Frelock

5. Stonemt

6. Tehstefan

7. Blah28722

8. Jetsquirrel

9. Rashilul

10. Dragnar
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 05:37:01 pm by Diakron »
Back to Mafia with me!

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
Re: RTD: Diakron's Madness
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2009, 07:33:09 pm »

Trilby looked around himself. He stood in the middle of a large room that is made of hardwood, very rich looking, in a modern setting (i.e. this timeframe) but decorated Medieval with no bare wall however shelves and suits of armor abound. As he looked around a door to the south opens and 5 of his old friends entered. It was going to be an average Friday night of playing PnP RPGs all they needed now was their oddball of a DM, Diakron. Lately he had been getting very realistic in his style, sometimes seeming to mix reality and fiction as though it was normal, and it was getting to be a good game.

The northern door open and Diakron strolled in as normal just before six o'clock and sat down in his seat.

" Sit, everyone. I had thought we where pass the stage of standing around waiting for an invitation."

Trilby sat next to Diakron wearing his favorite trench coat. Steadman sat down in his seat next to Trilby, fiddling with his Char sheet and pencil while talking him. Daemon admired Diakron's Medieval themed sitting room with wonder once again, not believing that the "rich, snobby kid" was actually fun to talk to and had a fertile imagination. He had once said that all the pieces here where useless replicas that just looked real because he lost all his originals when he moved, but it didn't look fake. In fact it all looked deadly and Daemon loved deadly weapons.

Trillby told Steadman he was fine then moved his seat, leaning back against the wall with his feet on the table, getting his usual look of reproach from Diakron.  He turned his head and spoke with Steadman for a while to pass the time. Smiling at the small reminder Daemon took his seat opposite from the DM to insure no one would be able to get the first strike in if anything looked violent but knew the game was all the killing he'd probably get while here. Rasputin sat on the other side of the DM to continue the difficult task of learning to be a good Dungeon Master. He enjoyed the complex task and more often then not figured out puzzles before anyone else due to his position next to the notes.

The door open again and a deep voice asked, " Am I late? I had trouble finding this place I never thought you would live here!"

'Not at all Urist. Everyone meet Urist, he will be joining us this night. Urist please come join us I am sure only Daemon bites, but he promised he will not in this house."

Urist entered the room, he was dwarfed and barely stood 4 foot high but look normal otherwise. A few people looked shocked but Urist seemed not to care about the looks. Flint shushed everyone as he nuzzled comfortable against the side of a shelf looking around to see who had yet to sit.

"Urist, Fenneth Please sit i want to start already." Flint spoke softly, as if loud noises pained him. Urist, however, was watching the group and saw Steadman wanted to talk. He ran over to him and (5) pulled him to the ground without hurting him. He explained himself then he and Steadman started arguing about obscure points of theology in loud voices.

"Urist seems to be comfortable" Diakron muttered. Rasputin laughed. Fenneth shook his head then sat in a chair.

Diakron then cleared his throat, " Everyone seems comfortable so lets begin."

Instead of opening the game folder he started chanting in a strange deep voice. Faster he spoke and as he finished he began to glow and made gestures in the air. Everyone covered their eyes in fear for their life. Diakron stopped and a strange voice spoke.

"Behold, i have found a rent in reality, however that is not to say reality will not totally cease to exist. I return to my time and it comes to this time. Be careful for many dangers exist. Do what you want as i have what i want."

Everyone feels like they have changed, but no visible difference shows except on Urist who has grown a beard and lost his clothes. He is quite filthy underneath. The room then fades out and leaves you in a stone dungeon with no windows or doors and a singel chest in the center.

--Thus we begin--

Post actions

Auto seated Frelock lets get this going

CJ1145

Flintus10

Kilakan

Frelock

Stonemt

Tehstefan

blah28722

Jetsquirrel
NPCs: None [/spoiler]

Rashilul

Dragnar
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 05:36:00 pm by Diakron »
Back to Mafia with me!

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
Re: RTD: Diakron's Madness
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2009, 07:35:42 pm »

I'll join.

Name: Trilby
Clothing: Trilby hat, jeans and t-shirt, black trench coat.
Concepts: Calm, Knowledgeable, Parkourer/Martial Artist
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 07:04:12 pm by CJ1145 »
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RTD: Diakron's Madness: Signup now! (atleast 5 more but up to 11)
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2009, 04:40:34 am »

Name: Flint
Clothing:White Button-up shirt tucked into black pants with expensive shoes.
Concept:Intelligent, Intolerant (particularly of loud noise), Insensitive

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2009, 12:45:17 pm »

This seems like it could be an epic, 200 turn RTD so I'm in.
Name:Steadman
Occupation:Gunslinger, sort-of like a bounty hunter, but I'd rather kill then capture.
Clothing:Black hoodie with added pockets for guns knives ammo ect. Hard Rock Cafe T-shirt, Black Jeans, black leather steel toed work boots, weapon belt, Steel chain necklace, set of spiked brass knuckles.  (This is what I actually wear most days, minus the brass knuckles because I'd be locked up by the cops.)
Concept: Logical, Violent, Twitch (really quick reactions, also makes me have a hard time staying really still.)

hope this actually goes well and doesn't die by turn 10.
Nom nom nom

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2009, 12:55:02 pm »

Well, if you want this to go for 200 turns, you're going to need a medic.

Name: Fenneth
Clothing: Loose-fitting navy-blue t-shirt, tan shorts, tennis shoes, backpack.
Concept: Helpful, Friendly, Industrious
All generalizations are false....including this one.

stonemt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2009, 01:21:14 pm »

hmmm could be fun?
Name:daemon stonemountain
Clothing:loose black shirt and pants black shoes
Concept:bloodhungry helpful killer

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2009, 01:39:14 pm »

Name: Rasuptin Worlington
Clothing: Jeans, polo shirt/
Concept: Intelligent, reckless, helpful
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
Re: RTD: Diakron's Madness: Ok that 6 (6 slots open)
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2009, 05:09:03 pm »

ok you six start im making the starting now (i still have 6 spots opened)
Back to Mafia with me!

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2009, 05:25:35 pm »

I walk up and sit next to Trillby, saying "Hey man how's it going?"
Nom nom nom

stonemt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2009, 05:30:54 pm »

i look around to see if theres anything cool around me

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2009, 05:34:42 pm »

ok please check you statuses for errors will start this as soon as i have everyone SEATED (aka this is a confirmation stage)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 05:44:55 pm by Diakron »
Back to Mafia with me!

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile

I tell Kilakan that I'm fine. I then take a seat, by putting my back against a wall and setting one foot against it, in the coolest pose possible.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

stonemt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

with a small quick smile to confirm that i heard him i sit in a corner where i can see every one.

blah28722

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'll join too!

Name: Urist Stakudminkot
Clothing: A single pig tail sock and several layers of vomit, blood, and water.
Personality: Organized Innovative Indifferent
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12