Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13

Author Topic: Do you have enemies?  (Read 10665 times)

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Do you have enemies?
« Reply #90 on: September 07, 2009, 11:20:23 pm »

I changed my mind. I hate the greedy, corrupt, and the drama queens.

Also; jayt.

Indeed. Hey, I don't supply drinks, so bring your own.

Zironic

• Bay Watcher
  • [SDRAW_KCAB]
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 08, 2009, 12:10:19 am »

When some one supplies the beer or beverage for a party, and it's like me and him and maybe 2 other guys, usually the next morning - I'm buying breakfast.

jayt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 08, 2009, 07:22:20 am »

That sounds rather deserved to me. Cheating on a long term girlfriend? I'm going to start a secret society of 'no jayts' and you can't be part of it.

Before you ask, we already have a jayt so we're maxed out on allowed jayts.
Get burned before my friend? I was just sharing a story, no need to judge me monkey.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 08, 2009, 07:26:09 am »

That sounds rather deserved to me. Cheating on a long term girlfriend? I'm going to start a secret society of 'no jayts' and you can't be part of it.

Get burned before my friend? I was just sharing a story, no need to judge me monkey.
I don't get this "I'm allowed to say what I want so stop saying what you want about what I want to say" sentiment. If you say stuff, expect other people to say stuff about it.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Jreengus

• Bay Watcher
  • Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 08, 2009, 07:45:35 am »

I don't get this "I'm allowed to say what I want so stop saying what you want about what I want to say" sentiment. If you say stuff, expect other people to say stuff about it.
Stuff!

Also I hate anyone who has been on these forums for less time than me but is better known than me.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Oh yeah baby, you know you like it.  Now stop crying and get in my lungs.
Boil your penis. I'm convinced that's how it happened.
My HoM.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 08, 2009, 05:53:20 pm »

a) I'm a rabbit. RABBIT.
b) I have no idea what Cheeetar just said. Can't get my head around it.
c) Say what you will, you're not getting into my club. It's also know the 'no cheating on people and then acting surprised when they don't take it lying down' club.

So Bill Clinton can't join either.

A-ZING
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 05:55:04 pm by Jackrabbit »

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 08, 2009, 05:55:47 pm »

I cheated at monopoly once. Can I still join?

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 08, 2009, 05:56:43 pm »

Sure, it's only in relation to relationships.

But if we ever have a game night, you'd better realize we'll be damn sure you're not the banker.

LegoLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Can you see it now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 08, 2009, 05:59:58 pm »

Don't forget about Mark Sanford.
"Oh look there is a dragon my clothes might burn let me take them off and only wear steel plate."
And this is how tinned food was invented.
Alternately: The Brick Testament. It's a really fun look at what the bible would look like if interpreted literally. With Legos.
Just so I remember

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 08, 2009, 06:00:20 pm »

Anyone ever play online monopoly when it was still around? I loved that, I kicked so much ass.

Truth: there's way more strategy in monopoly than you might be led to believe.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 08, 2009, 06:06:51 pm »

Wait. Waitwaitwait. I have been burned. I remember.

It was 5th grade, primary school. This girl I barely knew came up and told me she was dumping me.

I still don't know her name. She knew mine, though, so it wasn't mistake identity, leading me to believe that I was, in fact, on some sort of medication that made me pass out and go out with random people.

jayt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 08, 2009, 09:54:57 pm »

a) I'm a rabbit. RABBIT.
b) I have no idea what Cheeetar just said. Can't get my head around it.
c) Say what you will, you're not getting into my club. It's also know the 'no cheating on people and then acting surprised when they don't take it lying down' club.

A-ZING
@Cheetar, I was sharing a story about being hated which is what this thread is about.  He goes off trying to burn me about some juvenile club he made up?

@Rabbit,  Don't judge me monkey is a quote, and a better reference the 'club house' shit your pulling from some Simpsons ep from the 90s.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 08, 2009, 10:31:36 pm »

Jayt, the main problem is that you cheated on your girlfriend. You didn't give a (reasonable) reason for doing so, so we assumed it was for selfish reasons and therefore worthy of having a
juvenile club he made up.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 08, 2009, 11:37:51 pm »

I'm working on the badges. And if you're looking for acceptance or sympathy, don't look to it from us.

This may be a topic about what makes you rage, but something like 'I got caught cheating on my girlfriend and everyone hates me now and I hate them' is moronic. How the hell did you expect people to respond? 'Wow, that sucks, she's a bitch for hating you'? Far more likely is: 'you cheated on your girlfriend? You ASS.'

Just be happy I'm being so laid back about it. I wasn't really going to get involved, except for a little joke, but you seem to be unhappy that people are unhappy about you cheating on your girlfriend. Don't push it. You are in the wrong here and if you keep trying to fight back, Toady will get in here. And he won't be happy.

Oh! Afterthought! I don't want to cause trouble for Toady. It detracts from the forums and wastes his time. So I've had my say and so have you. Back down.

And let's continue as if this discussion never happened.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 11:47:25 pm by Jackrabbit »

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 08, 2009, 11:44:43 pm »

Really, the problem was that people didn't immediately ignore him. It doesn't matter if someone acts like an ass, what's more likely, that the ass will respond negatively to you for saying something, or that you, a well behaved Bay Watcher minding their own business and enjoying a thread a little can ignore them thus eliminating them as a problem in some sort of equation?

Jackrabbit, your smart. Let me get angry at random idiots.

Ninjaedit: I THOUGHT YOU WOULD DO THAT.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13