Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13

Author Topic: Do you have enemies?  (Read 10678 times)

LegoLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Can you see it now?
    • View Profile
Re: Do you have enemies?
« Reply #75 on: September 06, 2009, 04:22:45 pm »

Don't worry, he has the high ground!
"Oh look there is a dragon my clothes might burn let me take them off and only wear steel plate."
And this is how tinned food was invented.
Alternately: The Brick Testament. It's a really fun look at what the bible would look like if interpreted literally. With Legos.
Just so I remember

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 06, 2009, 05:01:50 pm »

That scene was very over the top, although I enjoyed it nonetheless.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 06, 2009, 05:04:37 pm »

I know of two who hate me. One of them hates me in a shallow, teenager-ish way, and I just ignore them. But the other one is a mutual hate. We respect each other, and share our interests; to the outside viewer, we're the best of friends, but the truth is we hate each other to the core and will one day destroy each other. There will most likely be some sort of epic showdown to the death on a molten lava-world to commemorate it.

Workerdrone?

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 06, 2009, 11:55:50 pm »

I'm not sure where we could get the Lightsabers though.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 06, 2009, 11:57:09 pm »

I'm sure you'll think of something.

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 07, 2009, 12:26:05 am »

I'm not sure where we could get the Lightsabers though.
Well, i suppose you could get a big elongated light bulb and attach it to a handle, let the electricity go, douse him with water real quick and break the bulb on him.Electryicity+water=ouch.

Speaking of castration with hedgeclippers, you all read my mind. It's basically the death sentence unless you threw him out of the car at the hospital, but see the hole where his long gone now-in-throat genitalia was, is now a hole that lets blood and his intestines flow freely.

Wich oddly enough would be enourmously satisfying if i had a enemy who deserved it.

I myself am very hard to anger, it'll take constant antagonizing, until i just explode at him and asks him if he wants a fight. If he says yes-FUCKS YEAH! LETS DO THIS! IF he says no ill probably kick him in the lower leg really hard, push him against the wall and swipe his books from him, throw them at his face and run off.

Middle school seems fine right now, but high school is probably going to be total and utter shit. This high school is the fancy prep school with full out white boys driving the car that "Father" payed for. the people in my community are unbelievably stuck-up.

jayt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 07, 2009, 01:43:06 am »

I don't like being hated.  There is a group of about 15 girls that hate me for cheating on a longer term girlfriend :<

Fuck those bitches

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 07, 2009, 01:48:35 am »

That sounds rather deserved to me. Cheating on a long term girlfriend? I'm going to start a secret society of 'no jayts' and you can't be part of it.

Before you ask, we already have a jayt so we're maxed out on allowed jayts.

Muz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 07, 2009, 04:55:11 am »

Cheating? Can I join the 'no jayts' society too?
Disclaimer: Any sarcasm in my posts will not be mentioned as that would ruin the purpose. It is assumed that the reader is intelligent enough to tell the difference between what is sarcasm and what is not.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 07, 2009, 05:13:33 am »

Is your name jayt? If not, sure! Have a cookie.

Teach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 07, 2009, 06:26:26 am »

My enemy is the dumb ho who fucks some poor sap and then goes off telling everyone YO DIS BITCH RAPED ME. Even once someone proves beyond all doubt that they are innocent being called a rapist just tarnishes peoples opinion of you so much.

Also on rapists, pedos, and the like there ain't nothing I can say that Tech doesn't say better
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbYAC89cd9E

I would love to say that I don't hate anyone but there are always the ignorant, the hypocrites, those that perpetuate violence, the greedy, corrupt... 

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 07, 2009, 06:41:40 am »

My friend's cat is my mortal enemy.
It likes to sit on me and dig it's claws in.
ragh
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

Zironic

• Bay Watcher
  • [SDRAW_KCAB]
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 07, 2009, 06:54:13 pm »

There was this one guy who totally hates me. I'd call him an enemy if he wasn't so inferior. He threatened to fight me, and such. Even though I was in a physically violent sport. He was in water polo and quit because it was too violent. I wrestled. Lol - Anyways, His girlfriend is always iming me about things. She asked me about girls he dated previously. I told her the truth. (She thinks he doesn't really love her, just acts like it because she loves him. I told her that he'd obsess about girls - which is true, until they turned him down). She almost broke up with him over it. He then told me I had won.Previously, He thought he could demoralize me. He tried to verbally fight me. But all his insults were lame. I verbally destroyed him. I knew all his insecurities. I'm not a small guy - and he'd tried to use my largeness as an insult. Yeah, Like I haven't heard that. Although, Words rarely hurt me. Long story short, He thinks Im an xanatos gambit master, who purposely planned to break him and his gf up. I almost liked being the Villianous mastermind who wins. However, She stayed with him, because she loves him.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 07, 2009, 07:14:19 pm »

I changed my mind. I hate the greedy, corrupt, and the drama queens.

Also; jayt.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Zironic

• Bay Watcher
  • [SDRAW_KCAB]
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 07, 2009, 07:45:33 pm »

I'm not even a drama queen. He initiated it by cussing me out over aim, something his panzy ass wouldn't do in real life. He did it because she told him too. Because she felt me and him were too good of friends.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13