Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13

Author Topic: Do you have enemies?  (Read 10676 times)

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
Re: Do you have enemies?
« Reply #60 on: September 03, 2009, 07:31:44 pm »

Hmm, a guessing game.  Do I get the standard 20 questions?  First off: Animal, Vegetable or Mineral?

My name is Iņigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 03, 2009, 08:45:08 pm »

And people wonder why nobody plays that game anymore (hint: Montoya killed them all)

Hawkfrost

• Bay Watcher
  • It's way too late to stop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 04, 2009, 10:06:44 am »

Hmm, a guessing game.  Do I get the standard 20 questions?  First off: Animal, Vegetable or Mineral?

My name is Iņigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

That was an awesome scene.

Remember kiddies, making enemies is easy, disposing of the bodies is hard.

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 04, 2009, 12:15:52 pm »

I would say "I beg to differ" or "That's what she said" but I thought better of both.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 04, 2009, 12:27:31 pm »

If an actual crime is involved, it would probably be better to get the security services involved (unless you happen to live in an extremely lawless area), rather than going after them in a vigilante style attack.  They still have the right to a trial, and you would still get arrested for murder.  You may have heard about low rates of conviction for rape trials, but this it often down to the fact that the victim doesn't have anyone to back up their side of the story, and in this case they'd have you and possibly other friends.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 05, 2009, 09:53:31 am »

It was recent. He's in court right now-ish, and I'm serving an in-school suspension for being in a fight. 3 days of 0's, totally worth it.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 05, 2009, 11:06:59 am »

Provided that somebody attacked me or (harshly) personally wronged me, I'd go berserker on his ass, but I'm not that great physically... which wouldn't matter a damn thing between my determination and ferocity. I'm rarely if ever seriously violent tho... which means I'd need to vent that buildup rage somewhere. Anyway, back on topic.

I'm one of the seriously insane kind in RL. People think I'm awesome or an utter idiot, and people at my school are kind of nice in general, and certainly not physically violent (although I've got my share of verbal abuse), so it isn't like I need to rage. I don't think that I have personal enemies either.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 05, 2009, 11:23:27 am »

I believe in my own principles and will stand up for them rather than bend over to every Dick.

hurhurhur.

Anyways, I myself don't have too many people that hate me, other than my brother.

Hate is a strong word.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 05, 2009, 03:58:40 pm »

I believe in my own principles and will stand up for them rather than bend over to every Dick.

(that's what every Dick says)
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 05, 2009, 03:49:37 pm »

Enemy is an incredibly strong word, and I wouldn't be too proud if I had any. I'm a pretty nice guy though, so I don't think anyone hates me, nor do I hate anyone in particular.

Muz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 06, 2009, 12:02:01 am »

I normally keep out of everyone's way, so I don't really make much enemies. Even when I have a hatred of something, I tend to rile people up around me to attack it, rather than attacking it personally, so I don't make enemies from hate either.

When I do make enemies, I tend to go all ragey on them for a short, intense burst of time (normally exgirlfriends), and become annoying/scary enough that they stay far away from me. It also pays to have powerful friends.. I think an ex-enemy once wrote a long, angry rant about me, and a bunch of my friends flamed her so much that she took it down from the blog. I'm now friends with all of them.

So, yeah, I don't really make enemies. I forgive people easily, make a good friend, and am a bit of a porcupine as an enemy, so people quickly realize that it's far easier and less time-consuming to maintain an uneasy friendship with me than to be my enemy.
Disclaimer: Any sarcasm in my posts will not be mentioned as that would ruin the purpose. It is assumed that the reader is intelligent enough to tell the difference between what is sarcasm and what is not.

IndonesiaWarMinister

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 06, 2009, 01:40:10 am »

And if she got raped by him gods help me I will rip his fucking penis off and shove it down his throat.
F*ck yeah.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 06, 2009, 01:46:11 am »

I know of two who hate me. One of them hates me in a shallow, teenager-ish way, and I just ignore them. But the other one is a mutual hate. We respect each other, and share our interests; to the outside viewer, we're the best of friends, but the truth is we hate each other to the core and will one day destroy each other. There will most likely be some sort of epic showdown to the death on a molten lava-world to commemorate it.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 06, 2009, 01:47:38 am »

I know of two who hate me. One of them hates me in a shallow, teenager-ish way, and I just ignore them. But the other one is a mutual hate. We respect each other, and share our interests; to the outside viewer, we're the best of friends, but the truth is we hate each other to the core and will one day destroy each other. There will most likely be some sort of epic showdown to the death on a molten lava-world to commemorate it.

Don't lose any limbs!

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 06, 2009, 11:38:52 am »

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13