Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13

Author Topic: Do you have enemies?  (Read 10693 times)

Puck

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Do you have enemies?
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2009, 09:46:49 am »

I dont want enemies. Aint good for the stomach. You might develop ulcers, no matter how tough you think you are.

But there is something that is my mortal enemy. My Joker, my Dr. Moriarty, my personal Lex Luther.

Morning hours.

But I dont fret, I dont fear. I got a sidekick.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2009, 11:34:17 am »

I don't actually have enemies, mostly because I'm not the kind of guy who gets into arguments. Harming my family or friends would end in missing limbs and broken bones, but other than that I'm a rather nice and lovable person.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2009, 11:38:25 am »

For the entire 1 year I spent in high school, almost everyone hated me. I assumed this was normal, teenagers aren't known to be the nicest of people. I am polite and give everyone I talk to some respect, until they prove to me that they don't deserve it. This is usually the case with a lot of racists. I don't mean Caucasians hating African-Americans, It's the other way around. Of course you can't call anyone out on it without everyone calling you a racist.

There's a whole lot of racial tension in Alabama, but not in the way everyone thinks there is.
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2009, 12:01:05 pm »

Nah, no real enemies.  Petty to hold a grudge against someone all your life.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2009, 12:10:27 pm »

Nah, no real enemies.  Petty to hold a grudge against someone all your life.

I hate you like I hate papercuts between my fingers.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2009, 12:16:53 pm »

I dunno though.  An enemy is more than someone you dislike or who you disagree with.  An enemy is someone who has personally wronged you and who you would wish serious harm upon.

Hawkfrost

• Bay Watcher
  • It's way too late to stop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2009, 12:57:43 pm »

All my enemies are currently residents of my backyard soil.

Ahem. I don't tend to make alot of enemies, mostly because everyone thinks I'm batshit insane.
People either think I'm totally awesome or they stay away.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2009, 12:58:26 pm »

Leafsnail, you have personally wronged me and I wish serious harm upon you and your bodyparts.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2009, 01:14:05 pm »

Would this be forum game related or debate related?

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2009, 01:30:17 pm »

I got maybe 1 or 2 IRL, but its been such a long time that i stoped caring. Generally never bothered making myself an enemy of anyone, now i prefer to be nice to everyone around me and just not talk with the ones i don't think i'd get along with.

Oddly, despite becoming moar androgynous through the years, the 2/3 last years of highschool were pretty nice, i was friends to everyone cept a few people who i didn't talk to and some big fat black kid who somehow insisted on picking on me for reasons i have yet to find out. Then i scared the shit out of everyone by getting up, throwing his books on the floor and asking what he was gonna do about it. He went equally batshit but didn't get up, teacher called the principal, principal came over, talked to us, i remained quiet, he kept his batshitting ways, he got suspended, and i didn't get anything since that was the first time in year i got into something like this. I still laugh everytime i think about it, even though I started it  ;D

Also i hate you for thinking this is a forum game, and hope you die in a boiling pool of blood infused magma.  :)
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2009, 01:50:33 pm »

No, I was asking whether I personally wronged Chairman in a game or in a debate, since I've never met him IRL.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2009, 01:53:58 pm »

No, I was asking whether I personally wronged Chairman in a game or in a debate, since I've never met him IRL.
Are you sure of that? *dun dun dunn*

Jualin

• Bay Watcher
  • What's that sound?
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2009, 03:17:33 pm »

I've only ever had two enemies. The first one I scratched a little, and in response he left the school within a month. The second I has a conversation that essentially consisted of 6 sentences. He has not bothered me again to date.

Besides those two, I'm quite hard to hate, and I don't dislike anyone enough to go out of my way to make them miserable. I've done some stupid things from time to time of the sort, but nothing really permanent.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2009, 03:36:15 pm »

Are you sure of that? *dun dun dunn*
Hmm, a guessing game.  Do I get the standard 20 questions?  First off: Animal, Vegetable or Mineral?

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2009, 03:38:19 pm »

I have 1 guy who would like nothing more than to stab me repeatedly. I really could give a shit less, and everyone who knows about it thinks me a hero for it. The kid is a sophmore, and I'm a lowly freshy. At a party, he got one of my friends drunk and raped her. She told me the day after and I broke his arm, nose, and hand. He intensely dislikes me for it.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13