Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 251

Author Topic: Bay12's Desktops  (Read 388856 times)

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12's Desktops
« Reply #1860 on: August 07, 2011, 09:25:13 am »

That song is awesome.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1861 on: August 07, 2011, 07:01:35 pm »

EDIT: Should be fixed?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 07:03:59 pm by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1862 on: August 07, 2011, 07:02:22 pm »

Nothing there.

Grimshot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1863 on: August 07, 2011, 08:17:51 pm »

I decided to clean up my desktop and switch the picture earlier today.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
My personality profile.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #1864 on: August 07, 2011, 09:18:15 pm »

EDIT: Should be fixed?
Obviously, those grips are ridiculous. What did they think, she was strong enough in the hands that she would never slip the chainsaw a tiny bit to the side and rip a good chunk of her wrist/hand out?  People with meaty fingers wouldnn't be able to use the damn thing without loosing said fingers. Nice one on the gasoline storage, and I like how everything looks, but that chainsaw makes a terrible and self dangerous tool, and a uselessly self dangerous weapon. All it'll ever be good for is decoration.
Basically saying, the only part that needs to be fixed is the chainsaw. You can't cut wood or people with it without running the well risk of harming yourself.
Or flailing about with the chainsaw, spinning while holding the rear grip. The best that'll do though is getting dizzy, or knocked down because someone simply threw something at you. Reargripping as a tool is also useless because there's virtually no control. :/

Vertigon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1865 on: August 08, 2011, 02:13:16 am »

It's a fucking miniskirt chainsaw, put aside your gripes. :3

Andir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1866 on: August 08, 2011, 09:31:08 am »

I think it's a valid complaint... like oversize swords: There's no possible way anyone could use this.  It's the artist jerking off on paper.
"Having faith" that the bridge will not fall, implies that the bridge itself isn't that trustworthy. It's not that different from "I pray that the bridge will hold my weight."

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1867 on: August 08, 2011, 09:39:33 am »

Goddammit, guys, I just like the colors.  It has nothing to do with the chainsaw, mostly the color scheme D:
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Grimshot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1868 on: August 08, 2011, 09:59:24 am »

...I like the chainsaw myself.
My personality profile.

Andir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1869 on: August 08, 2011, 10:04:42 am »

Goddammit, guys, I just like the colors.  It has nothing to do with the chainsaw, mostly the color scheme D:
Basing on color is good.  I generally pick background with blended colors and muted tones instead of comprehensible images.  Exceptions to that include Planetary/Universe bodies (real and artistic) because I'm in awe at the scales/outcomes in the universe.

If I picked something that could be analyzed for usefulness or reality though, I'd never get any work done because I was analyzing the object's usefulness.  Maybe this is why I don't "get" Anime.
"Having faith" that the bridge will not fall, implies that the bridge itself isn't that trustworthy. It's not that different from "I pray that the bridge will hold my weight."

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1870 on: August 08, 2011, 11:38:45 am »

SolarShado

• Bay Watcher
  • Psi-Blade => Your Back
    • View Profile
« Reply #1871 on: August 08, 2011, 12:21:49 pm »

Avid (rabid?) Linux user. Preferred flavor: Arch

Andir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1872 on: August 08, 2011, 12:23:38 pm »

It looks like someone took a million aircraft carriers and welded them all together. :P

dragonshardz

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:PONY:ACCEPTABLE]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #1873 on: August 08, 2011, 12:50:53 pm »

Kastrol Aslaasri

• Bay Watcher
  • Endut! Hoch Hech!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1874 on: August 08, 2011, 03:26:05 pm »

Here's mine, featuring the full version od the monkey from my avatar, made by me.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
She was also sad that her father's corpse was rotting in his bedroom, but that's a minor inconvenience.
I love this game so much.
Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 251