Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 251

Author Topic: Bay12's Desktops  (Read 388976 times)

Shiney

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12's Desktops
« Reply #1785 on: July 10, 2011, 01:56:42 am »

You aren't a dragon, you're a PURPLE dragon.
Damn Straight.
Barnie's got nothin on me.

@BreadBocks

That is Sexy.
Mostly Pointless.
But Damn Sexy.
Now I want a Network Meter.
*Goes to find a network meter Widget made of woman and win*

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1786 on: July 10, 2011, 02:04:29 am »

I use gnometer. It has a bunch of skins I'm not using.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Kay12

• Bay Watcher
  • Fighting for Elite Liberal values since 2009!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1787 on: July 10, 2011, 02:09:09 am »

I have the graphical representation of the Mandelbrot fractal on my Linux System. On Windows, I have this guy.
Try Liberal Crime Squad, an excellent Liberal Crime adventure game by Toady One and the open source community!
LCS in SourceForge - LCS Wiki - Forum thread for 4.04

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1788 on: July 10, 2011, 09:46:26 pm »

New desktop, now that I've dealt with my malware issues and found some of my CDROMs. Slightly NSFW.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

dragonshardz

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:PONY:ACCEPTABLE]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #1789 on: July 10, 2011, 10:27:43 pm »

Portal theme? Portal theme. I've also got a Portal-themed screensaver.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1790 on: July 10, 2011, 10:53:58 pm »

New desktop, now that I've dealt with my malware issues and found some of my CDROMs. Slightly NSFW.

Thats not really NSFW at all, unless you are talking to touhou fanpeople. All you can see through the hair is an armpit and arms.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1791 on: July 10, 2011, 11:16:36 pm »

Thats not really NSFW at all, unless you are talking to touhou fanpeople. All you can see through the hair is an armpit and arms.

Eh, I agree, but I figured it would be better to drop the warning than have someone complaining for whatever reason later.

3. Run Resize Enable

612DwarfAvenue

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice actor.
    • View Profile
    • TESnexus profile, has my voice acting portfolio.
« Reply #1792 on: July 11, 2011, 12:10:26 am »

Eh, I agree, but I figured it would be better to drop the warning than have someone complaining for whatever reason later.

New rule 66 of the internet: If it exists, someone will complain about it. Don't sweat it :P.
My voice acting portfolio.
Centration. Similar to Spacestation 13, but in 3D and first-person. Sounds damn awesome.
NanoTrasen Exploratory Team: SS13 in DF.

Andir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1793 on: July 11, 2011, 09:18:14 am »

New rule 66 of the internet: If it exists, someone will complain about it. Don't sweat it :P.
That's such a terrible rule.  There's so much wrong with it... I don't even know where to begin!

;)
"Having faith" that the bridge will not fall, implies that the bridge itself isn't that trustworthy. It's not that different from "I pray that the bridge will hold my weight."

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1794 on: July 11, 2011, 09:22:19 am »

That's such a terrible rule.  There's so much wrong with it... I don't even know where to begin!

;)
Theres something wrong with your explaination of why its wrong too!

;)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1795 on: July 11, 2011, 09:59:48 am »

;)

;)

Something is wrong with this whole conversation. It's as if it were all being displayed in some sort of layered pattern to make it easier for people to see who said what, which just plain doesn't make sense.

;)

3. Run Resize Enable

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1796 on: July 11, 2011, 10:43:18 am »

PLease try to minimize the derailing quote pyramids.

Is that Windows/a handful of rainmeter skins? If so, link?
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

dragonshardz

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:PONY:ACCEPTABLE]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #1797 on: July 11, 2011, 12:20:28 pm »

PLease try to minimize the derailing quote pyramids.

Is that Windows/a handful of rainmeter skins? If so, link?

Yup. This is the creator's blog entry for it.. I'll note that the music player is actually the one from SimpleSentence, but with its colors changed.

Also, here is the Portal console-eqsue screensaver I'm using right now, and here are more Aperture Science screensavers.

612DwarfAvenue

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice actor.
    • View Profile
    • TESnexus profile, has my voice acting portfolio.
« Reply #1798 on: July 11, 2011, 09:46:31 pm »

;)

;)

Something is wrong with this whole conversation. It's as if it were all being displayed in some sort of layered pattern to make it easier for people to see who said what, which just plain doesn't make sense.

;)

I see what you all did there. It sucks.

;)
My voice acting portfolio.
Centration. Similar to Spacestation 13, but in 3D and first-person. Sounds damn awesome.
NanoTrasen Exploratory Team: SS13 in DF.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #1799 on: July 11, 2011, 10:43:04 pm »

;)

;)

;)

I see what you all did there. It sucks.

;)

Come on man, everyone can see the joke, you don't need to point it out.

;)
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 251