Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 158 159 [160] 161 162 ... 251

Author Topic: Bay12's Desktops  (Read 391292 times)

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12's Desktops
« Reply #2385 on: July 06, 2012, 11:55:12 am »

Something from CAD.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2386 on: July 06, 2012, 11:55:56 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
dawwwww
This one is the best wallpaper i have ever seen.

SO CUTE <3

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2387 on: July 06, 2012, 11:56:10 am »

Chef Brian is his completely absurd non-sequitur character. Hence attacking a stick of celery with nail cutters.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2388 on: July 06, 2012, 12:02:50 pm »

@scelly9

What. The. Fuck. Is. That?
Its Chef Brian.
Here is a link to the wonderful: http://www.cad-comic.com/cad/20030124
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2389 on: July 06, 2012, 12:06:19 pm »

Don't read CAD. Just don't.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2390 on: July 06, 2012, 12:07:01 pm »

Meh, I happen to enjoy it. Sue me.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2391 on: July 06, 2012, 12:08:31 pm »

Okay. A million dollars, please. Let's settle out of court.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2392 on: July 06, 2012, 12:09:37 pm »

Okay. A million dollars, please. Let's settle out of court.
Dammit.

ashton1993

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2393 on: July 06, 2012, 02:41:29 pm »

Yes, it absolutely requires 16 windows open to complete a simple task on a computer. Also I drew my background ^_^

Wow, that's actually really friggin' awesome looking.
That is brilliant.
That is hilarious, Ashton. I love it.
OMG yes!!!  Thank you!!!

Totally not a narcissist.

bombzero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2394 on: July 06, 2012, 03:01:44 pm »

Yes, it absolutely requires 16 windows open to complete a simple task on a computer. Also I drew my background ^_^

im quite curious as to what required you to have chrome, 3 file viewer windows, photoshop, (dont recognize that one), flash, blender, notepad++, word, skype, utorrent, (dont recognize), and (dont recognize) open all at once.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #2395 on: July 06, 2012, 03:09:58 pm »

The second to last one is iTunes.

xtank5

• Bay Watcher
  • [STEM_CELL_TRANSPLANT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2396 on: July 06, 2012, 03:11:57 pm »

The ones you don't recognize are, in order: Adobe Illustrator, iTunes, and Microsoft Office OneNote.

I figure he's using Ps and Blender to make textures for 3D models.  Ai and Fl to make some 2D animation.  Np++ for scripting in Blender maybe?  Skype to chat with friends/boss/client.  Word and OneNote for a script or production notes.  Itunes and utorrent for music.  I imagine Chrome is for finding textures/tutorials.
IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM
Can't get enough Bolo.

ashton1993

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2397 on: July 06, 2012, 03:17:32 pm »

im quite curious as to what required you to have chrome, 3 file viewer windows, photoshop, (dont recognize that one), flash, blender, notepad++, word, skype, utorrent, (dont recognize), and (dont recognize) open all at once.

I took a break to check for blog updates and visit bay12, had plugged in a SD card recently and was copying images to a project folder (I had another folder open which served no purpose), I was then tracing those images in Illustrator, touching them up in Photoshop and animating them in Flash. I had Blender open because I'd been trying to animate a knife toss but couldn't get it write thus I decided to do it in 2D and left the 3D window open as a reference. Notepad++ was open as I'd ported the resulting flash animation to HTML5 and wanted to make a case for the animation, Word was open so I could write a description for the knife toss, Skype, uTorrent and iTunes were open because they always are and OneNote was open because I'd been using it to take some screen clippings. So now you know.
Wow, that's actually really friggin' awesome looking.
That is brilliant.
That is hilarious, Ashton. I love it.
OMG yes!!!  Thank you!!!

Totally not a narcissist.

bombzero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2398 on: July 06, 2012, 03:29:48 pm »

I took a break to check for blog updates and visit bay12, had plugged in a SD card recently and was copying images to a project folder (I had another folder open which served no purpose), I was then tracing those images in Illustrator, touching them up in Photoshop and animating them in Flash. I had Blender open because I'd been trying to animate a knife toss but couldn't get it write thus I decided to do it in 2D and left the 3D window open as a reference. Notepad++ was open as I'd ported the resulting flash animation to HTML5 and wanted to make a case for the animation, Word was open so I could write a description for the knife toss, Skype, uTorrent and iTunes were open because they always are and OneNote was open because I'd been using it to take some screen clippings. So now you know.

ok then lol, anyways, neat tip: Try moving your taskbar to the left side of the screen, its odd at first but really easy to work with overall, helped me out alot when working with Blender alongside other stuff.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2399 on: July 06, 2012, 03:35:30 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Dont kill me.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute
Pages: 1 ... 158 159 [160] 161 162 ... 251