Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 28

Author Topic: Weirdo Mafia Round 1 Over! Day 3 Mafia Victory!  (Read 34993 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Weirdo Mafia Round 1! Day 3!
« Reply #345 on: September 12, 2009, 11:58:59 am »

You have a list of who you think is scum, before scum bucket kills you Zai?

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: September 12, 2009, 12:08:20 pm »

You have a list of who you think is scum, before scum bucket kills you Zai?

Sure, but I'm not exactly feeling like going in-depth on it.

Jackrabbit.
Pandar if M.P turns up town (though if M.P is scum, that doesn't exactly let Pandar off the hook).
Kashyyk for lurking and not trying.
You (TM) for trusting me.

And that's pretty much it.

I request that Pandar pull the plug now, as he'll be doing it later on today anyway (give the rest of you more time to decide whether to lynch him or not). Better to see if he at least got one Mafia member.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: September 12, 2009, 12:16:15 pm »

I suppose I do lurk, but not intentionally. I do have things to do, like homework and school. But I don't feel like going into all of that because everyone will just pick holes in it.

Not trying? The only reason why I was with Vector was because he pulled up all the points I'd been thinking about, plus some. Don't get me wrong, I do try but I don't want to just repeat what someone else said either.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: September 12, 2009, 12:43:18 pm »

Just for reference, I can't undo the bomb going off. We're going to see their true colors.

Also, ToonyMan is scum, just so you all know.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: September 12, 2009, 12:44:35 pm »

Actually, I would venture that if I kill two townies, the scum are the biggest part of the bandwagon on me, trying to get me pissed off enough to detonate my bombs simply *because* doing so won't hit any scum.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: September 12, 2009, 12:59:33 pm »

Pandarsenic, you're scum.  Either...

A. You decide to do it the old fashion way and target two townies, killing them both and showing that you are either a pretty unlucky town or obvious scum.

B. You decide to target one of your buddies and some random town, this makes it look "real" and so people will expect you as "real".

C. You decide to do both of your scum mates, so that it makes you look awesome town-like, however the chance of you bombing two scum is slim if you were town, so that falls apart.

I'm guessing you did option B myself.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: September 12, 2009, 01:16:56 pm »

Also, ToonyMan is scum, just so you all know.

Hm... reasoning?  He just looks like his normal self to me.  Also, who would his partners be, other than Mr. Person?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: September 12, 2009, 02:42:08 pm »

Frelock might be scum; Meph is possible but I'm thinking not.

Jackrabbit is pretty scummy, especially since he took the fourth vote on me (pushing me to detonate the bomb) when he came under scrutiny.

Frelock was the third vote. It's not really worth discussing that further.

Toony, though, started the push against me (which, again, I believe was designed to incite me into detonating my bombs).

Toony now wants you to finish me off because unless I managed to hit scum (which I'm fairly doubtful I did) we're at Lylo, meaning he wins once I'm offed.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: September 12, 2009, 02:46:28 pm »

Frelock might be scum; Meph is possible but I'm thinking not.

Jackrabbit is pretty scummy, especially since he took the fourth vote on me (pushing me to detonate the bomb) when he came under scrutiny.

Frelock was the third vote. It's not really worth discussing that further.

Toony, though, started the push against me (which, again, I believe was designed to incite me into detonating my bombs).

Toony now wants you to finish me off because unless I managed to hit scum (which I'm fairly doubtful I did) we're at Lylo, meaning he wins once I'm offed.

Oh Pandarsenic, don't be so modest.  You must have hit atleast one scum.  You can read people pretty well.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: September 12, 2009, 02:59:19 pm »

So now you don't believe I'm scum, Toony? -.- I'm pretty unconfident in my picks this game.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: September 12, 2009, 03:03:28 pm »

I was playing along with your false reasoning.

Since when is Pandarsenic unconfident?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: September 12, 2009, 03:05:02 pm »

But listen to this: if you thought you didn't hit scum, why set off the bombs?  The best thing to do for the town would be to let yourself be lynched without setting the bombs off, if you thought you hit no scum.  As it is it looks like you're killing off two townies because you got mad, and now you want us to give you a break and go after someone else... so you get your free daykills in and then we just have to lynch another townie?

I'm not sure about this, but it seems pretty off to me.  Of course you are allowed to have emotions, but your actions seem rather nonsensical for someone who is purported town.

That said: Jackrabbit, what do you think about this matter?  More specifically, what about 1. my analysis of the above and 2. ToonyMan's attempts to prod Pandarsenic into blowing up the bombs?  ToonyMan denied nothing, so I am assuming here that he actually was trying to get Pandarsenic to detonate them.

Fakedit:  ToonyMan, if Pandarsenic isn't scum... then what is the scum-team?  Also, what has suddenly changed your mind?  Just a few posts ago, you were saying he's definitive scum.  Now you seem to have swung over to the other side.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: September 12, 2009, 03:08:28 pm »

Where did I say Pandarsenic isn't scum?

He IS scum.  I know for a fact now that he hit two townies with his inconfidence with EVERYTHING.  That's just a cover up.

HE WAS GOING TO BLOW THOSE BOMBS UP EITHER WAY IF HE WERE TO BE LYNCHED.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: September 12, 2009, 03:13:15 pm »

Where did I say Pandarsenic isn't scum?

He IS scum.  I know for a fact now that he hit two townies with his inconfidence with EVERYTHING.  That's just a cover up.

Ack, I'm sorry.  I misread this post:

So now you don't believe I'm scum, Toony? -.- I'm pretty unconfident in my picks this game.

And assumed that Pandarsenic's interpretation of the situation was correct, especially given that directly afterwards:

I was playing along with your false reasoning.

Since when is Pandarsenic unconfident?

You didn't deny his assertion.

Sorry about that... moving along, now...

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: September 12, 2009, 03:16:48 pm »

Oh yeah, OK then.  Let me just post this:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Let's just wait for Sir Josh now while I make a coffee for myself.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 28