Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 28

Author Topic: Weirdo Mafia Round 1 Over! Day 3 Mafia Victory!  (Read 35058 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Weirdo Mafia Round 1! Day 2!
« Reply #285 on: September 07, 2009, 09:07:20 pm »

Alright, so let me do this.

Unvote.

This creates a double lynch, right?  When Diakron comes up Town I'll have evidence to lynch you the next day.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: September 07, 2009, 09:12:24 pm »

I'm not absoloutly defenite he's scum, I just have a very strong belief. Him being town is not evidence.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: September 07, 2009, 09:16:35 pm »

I'm not absoloutly defenite he's scum, I just have a very strong belief. Him being town is not evidence.

ONLY SCUM WOULD SAY THAT  :V

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: September 07, 2009, 09:27:16 pm »

The gavel pounding marks the end of the day! You all look at the votes!

Diakron: Jackrabbit, Pandarsenic, Leafsnail
Jackrabbit: Diakron
Major_Sephiroth: Mr.Person, Mephansteras, Zaithemaster, Vector

The crowd looks at Major_Sephiroth and Diakron. How would they carry this out? Well, after some rummaging through the storerooms of the facility, they found an odd device. A "to the death" arm wrestling machine. There be a table with two chairs connected to it, and the chairs have a bomb each attached to them. The opponents wear gloves with metal plates and wires attached to the back of the hands to the table, and the opponents attempt to push eachother's hand onto a corresponding plate on the table, where an electric current will be established and one of the bombs will go off.

Diakron and M_S suit up, relax, and join hands on the table, and the match begins! The grunting and groaning can be heard for miles as the two face off, each attempting to kill the other and survive. Sephiroth is a bit of a bishonen though, and eventually his girly arm falters against Diakons, and it's his plate that touches the table! The electric current sets off his bomb, but unfortunately for Diakron, the bomb was a bit bigger than expected, and they both get blown up in the ensuing fireball.

You look into Diakron's room and find "I *heart* town" posters all over his walls! I suppose this means he was Town!

You also find a plethora of self-help booklets, along with a degree in "complimentology", so you decipher that he was the Depressed Pep Talk Guy.

Depressed Pep Talk Guy

During the day, you can give someone a pep talk, increasing their confidence! This means they get an extra vote for the remainder of the day. He doesn't have a vote himself though, since he's so depressed.

You then go into Major_Sephiroth's room, and instead of finding Town posters, you find "I *heart* Suddenly Susan" posters! You take this to mean he was also Town.

Also, you find instructions to the local P.A. system, which promptly burst into flames before you can memorize them. You take this to mean he was the Loudspeaker Guy

Loudspeaker guy

You've figured out how to use the loudspeaker of this facility. Once during each day, you can PM the mod (me) and give me something you want to say, and I'll broadcast it to everyone in the thread anonymously.

After rewatching your favorite episodes of Suddenly Susan (as you've suddenly got the urge to watch them after seeing those posters), you all go to bed a little unhappy with these results.

It is now night 2

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Weirdo Mafia Round 1! Day 3!
« Reply #289 on: September 09, 2009, 09:33:35 pm »

Everyone goes back to the facility. You all notice that Leafsnail is gone however, and so you all go to his expansive french villa where he doesn't live, and then in the local seedy motel and find that he's been a victim of feather poisoning. That must have been one awesome pillow fight.

You rummage through his dirty pockets, and find some really cute pictures of puppies and kittens and stuff:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

They look sorta freaky though, but you can infer that he was Town because of them.

You find some identity changing paperwork and find out that he was actually Alexhans.

Alexhans

You're a snobby, pompous guy! Once each game, if anyone has atleast a 50% lead in votes, you can immediately declare "HAMMER!" and the day will end. YOu must type "HAMMER!" in the thread for it to count.

You all think that's pretty weird, but continue the day nonetheless.

The remaining players:

Mephansteras
Kashyyk
Org
ToonyMan
Mr.Person
Pandarsenic
Diakron
Zaithemaster
Jack_Bread
JanusTwoFace
Frelock
Major_Sephiroth
Vector
Jackrabbit
Leafsnail

Day 3 start.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: September 09, 2009, 09:42:40 pm »

Here's the scum list.  I admit Major_Sephiroth was my least suspicious of the bunch.

Mr.Person
Pandarsenic
Jackrabbit

I am 100% sure Pandarsenic planted last night's bomb on me.  He will probably use it today if a lynch is forced upon him, but he's the most dangerous of the bunch (as I know so far).

Also, no tomatoes on ANYBODY?  Agh.

There's 10 alive players, so that's 3/10.  When Pandarsenic blows up the bomb, that'll make 3/8.  We need to lynch him today if we want Town to win.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: September 09, 2009, 09:43:47 pm »

Blah!
Back to Mafia with me!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: September 09, 2009, 09:43:53 pm »

I would want a double lynch of Jackrabbit and Pandarsenic if possible for maximum damage to scum.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: September 09, 2009, 09:55:00 pm »

Here's the scum list.  I admit Major_Sephiroth was my least suspicious of the bunch.

Mr.Person
Pandarsenic
Jackrabbit

I am 100% sure Pandarsenic planted last night's bomb on me.  He will probably use it today if a lynch is forced upon him, but he's the most dangerous of the bunch (as I know so far).

Also, no tomatoes on ANYBODY?  Agh.

There's 10 alive players, so that's 3/10.  When Pandarsenic blows up the bomb, that'll make 3/8.  We need to lynch him today if we want Town to win.

Wrong. I'm town and I planted the bomb on Mr.Person.

It's SO VERY easily proved. I'll hit it if you guys want.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: September 09, 2009, 09:56:49 pm »

Well well, that would mean that you planted it on Zai and Mr.Person.

I would be sadden to see Zai die, but I don't care too much for Mr.Person.

Zai, thoughts on the matter?

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: September 09, 2009, 10:07:53 pm »

I would want a double lynch of Jackrabbit and Pandarsenic if possible for maximum damage to scum.

Or maximum damage to town if they're both townies. But...

Jackrabbit. This:

When you voted him I assumed you knew something

Scummy. Just because someone seems like they know something A) Doesn't mean they know anything, B) Could know something because they're scum or C) Could actually have some useful information for town. Even with C, you should never use someone alluding to knowing something (but not sharing) as a reason to lynch. Never. You shouldn't even trust what they say if they do share it. You shouldn't trust anything that has not been conclusively proven.

This is the townie excuse for bandwagoning. And its a shitty one at that, just like the situation we're in right now.

Also. Pandarsenic is Webadi
Oh wait, wrong game.

[Pre-Post Edit:] Bah. Pandar killing M.P doesn't prove Pandar's townieness, even if M.P is scum (...yes).

So. Currently, there are 7 townies, and 3 mafia members. If M.P is scum, and Pandar blows us both up right now, we lose 1 townie, and 1 Mafioso, which would bring us down to 6 townies and 2 mafias. If M.P is town, and Pandar blows us both up right now, we lose 2 townies, bringing us down to 5 townies, and 3 Mafiosos.

5:3 is crap. Vanilla game would be over after one turn with that if one more townie was lynched. I'm not okay with that, despite my suspicions of M.P.

So no. Do not blow me and M.P up.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: September 09, 2009, 10:23:24 pm »

Zai, you haven't mentioned if you're both scum. :P

But I'll respect your desire not to explode until I at least have input from others, since I'd rather not put us to death immediately.

Quick thing about my potential scuminess though.

Giving the Mafia the word bomber as well as the nightkill is broken. There's no way the town could win if I was scum, and here's why.

We're at 10 people, 3 are Scum. 6 to lynch.
Me and my two buddies wait for two non-dying people to vote for one person. All three of us vote for that person. I trigger my bomb.
8 people, 3 are scum. 5 to lynch. Lynch immediately goes through.
7 people, 3 are scum. Night happens. I put a bomb on someone else.
Day starts, I trigger my bomb.
5 people, 3 are scum.

Game over.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: September 09, 2009, 10:28:09 pm »

Hmmm, I don't think there's hammers.  I thought that was only the Alexhans role.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: September 09, 2009, 10:47:10 pm »

What are you talking about, Toony?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: September 09, 2009, 10:54:34 pm »

What are you talking about, Toony?

You're saying the lynch will immediately go through, not if there isn't hammers.

I can't find if there is hammers in the OP, just that the Alexhans role does that.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 28