Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 28

Author Topic: Weirdo Mafia Round 1 Over! Day 3 Mafia Victory!  (Read 35049 times)

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
Re: Weirdo Mafia Round 1! Day 2!
« Reply #255 on: September 07, 2009, 09:29:11 am »

Hmm, well, Zai was acting very scummy on day one, I suppose.  If you are indeed town, the mafia will almost certainly take you out tonight, however.

Tomato thrower, if you are indeed town, it may be a good idea to splatter Pandar tonight.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: September 07, 2009, 11:16:26 am »

It would appear to me that Pandarsenic will not vote anymore, as he does appear to be fairly scummy. If he does vote I expect the Samurai will kill him.

Also, Sorry for being absent, I was rowing over the weekend.

Fake Edit:
I was wondering how long I could get away with randomly bandwagoning for!

I remembered this quote and I just wanted to point out how this appears incredibly scummy to me.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: September 07, 2009, 01:19:41 pm »

If you guys want, I'll knock off Zai today and let you guys choose my bomb targets by community vote like I did with my roleblock in Paranormal Mafia.

Then we can watch the scum Nightkill me.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: September 07, 2009, 01:24:22 pm »

Well, at least one of the Tomato Thrower or the Nothing to see here cop are town, then it could be very risky for a mafia member to attack you (if tomato thrower is town and your ketchup splattered body is left there then it's obvious they killed you; if there's a Nothing to see here cop protecting you then the mafia lose a nightkill).  Hmm, might be an idea.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: September 07, 2009, 01:42:55 pm »

If you guys want, I'll knock off Zai today and let you guys choose my bomb targets by community vote like I did with my roleblock in Paranormal Mafia.

Well, at least one of the Tomato Thrower or the Nothing to see here cop are town, then it could be very risky for a mafia member to attack you (if tomato thrower is town and your ketchup splattered body is left there then it's obvious they killed you; if there's a Nothing to see here cop protecting you then the mafia lose a nightkill).  Hmm, might be an idea.

that could work you know but i would use the Nothing to see here cop so that he stays alive
Back to Mafia with me!

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: September 07, 2009, 03:14:55 pm »

What? I must have missed the part where my death was necessary. Wait to "knock me off," until you're killing someone else. Taking a townie vote away from the lynch today is a bad idea.

I also seem to have missed the part where Pandar was confirmed townie, so I'm not sure why people (Leafsnail, really) are talking like he is, suggesting that people should protect him. And even if he is town, I doubt the scum would go for him tonight anyway because of the several suggestions for the Tomato Thrower (make whoever kills him obvious) and Nothing-to-see-here Cop (for the scum to have no nightkill) to use their ability on him.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: September 07, 2009, 03:20:20 pm »

I suppose it's just that it's probably too late to swing the vote towards him now, and if he's scum, the fact that we now know his identity severely weakens his power (as we can now trace all his kills back to him).  Anyway, I was just pointing out that, as towny, it's not guarenteed that he would die tonight.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: September 07, 2009, 04:34:17 pm »

Wait to "knock me off," until you're killing someone else. Taking a townie vote away from the lynch today is a bad idea.

S'what I've been doing. Pay attention.

Also, all those plans involve the Nothing-to-see-here Cop or the Tomato Thrower also being townies.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: September 07, 2009, 04:38:32 pm »

Wait to "knock me off," until you're killing someone else. Taking a townie vote away from the lynch today is a bad idea.

No, not according to this:

If you guys want, I'll knock off Zai today
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: September 07, 2009, 04:40:33 pm »

Also, all those plans involve the Nothing-to-see-here Cop or the Tomato Thrower also being townies.

Suddenly, your plan is starting to look pretty bad.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

major_sephiroth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: September 07, 2009, 04:48:21 pm »

Do I have to remind everyone that Diakron currently has one more vote than me?

Also, Pandar's plan is good, he is just incredibly paranoid about which roles are with which side, which I'm guessing is a good thing for Mafia?

No, not according to this:

If you guys want, I'll knock off Zai today
He is actually at most people's mercy right about now, and he is just giving us an option to use if we thought Zai was scum.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: September 07, 2009, 06:14:52 pm »

Suddenly, your plan is starting to look pretty bad.

.... WHOSE plan?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: September 07, 2009, 06:25:06 pm »

Does Mr.Person know something?

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: September 07, 2009, 06:34:51 pm »

Does Mr.Person know something?

No, I'm just always suspicious of plans that rely on specific people being town or they fail. How many mafia members do we have left, anyhow? I mean, I guess we can use the tomato thrower as our bitch and just assume he's town (Since if he's not and we get to lylo, it's pretty obvious who the scum isn't. So yeah, I can go along with that, but I'm not liking us assuming the strong silent type is town (Although I would recommend the tomato thrower get some protection.)
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: September 07, 2009, 06:36:50 pm »

I guess that makes sense.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 28