Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 28

Author Topic: Weirdo Mafia Round 1 Over! Day 3 Mafia Victory!  (Read 35046 times)

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
Re: Weirdo Mafia (Sign-ups closed, game starting soon)
« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2009, 07:48:18 pm »

and it looks like everyone got a look at atleast one other person's paper

So I take this to mean someone got 2 known roles beside their own?

Zaithemaster, why is Elmo red as apposed to a calmer color?

You'd have to ask the creators of Sesame Street. Because I have no clue. Possibly to get attention?

I know about 'Alexhans'

Apparently he is snobby and pompous! Once each game, if anyone has atleast a 50% lead in votes, he can immediately declare "HAMMER!" and the day will end. He must type "HAMMER!" in the thread for it to count.

That's pretty funny. But anyway. My known role is the:

Hypnotist: Twice per game, but only once per game (I think Josh meant day for this one, unless there's some sort of riddle-like way to use it once per game and twice per game at the same time), this person can hypnotize a person during the day. The hypnotized person will then change their vote to whoever it is that the Hypnotist wants them to.

And I vote Mr.Person for having posted, but not voted. Why is that, M.P? Because you're scum? Afraid to vote someone because you might implicate yourself or your partners in crime?
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Weirdo Mafia Round 1! Day 1!
« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2009, 08:24:47 pm »

Some clarifications from Josh:

and it looks like everyone got a look at atleast one other person's paper

So I take this to mean someone got 2 known roles beside their own?

Josh said no about this. Everyone just got one known role beside their own.

Hypnotist: Twice per game, but only once per game (I think Josh meant day for this one)

Josh said I was correct about this. The Hypnotist's power can be used twice per game, but only once per day.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 02, 2009, 08:40:07 pm »

Alright, vote Vector.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 02, 2009, 09:11:35 pm »

Unvote.

I compiled some things and Pandarsenic is the only one who has been entirely inactive.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 02, 2009, 09:23:45 pm »

Vote Jackrabbit for being a scary rabbit thing.

I just got back from doing other stuff. 'Sup guys? I know of the Samurai - he can daykill anyone who has their vote on someone else... loudly (he is forced to announce it).
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 02, 2009, 10:23:40 pm »

Alright, vote Vector.

Not good enough, sorry. 1) You have no reason provided as to why you are voting for Vector. 2) You did not address why it was that you had not voted up until this point. 3) You don't just vote for somebody because someone else told you to vote. Only scum need be so mindless about their vote... Unless your role doesn't actually have a vote?

If Mr.Person's role does in fact have a vote, then he is scum.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 02, 2009, 10:49:17 pm »

Alright, vote Vector.

Not good enough, sorry. 1) You have no reason provided as to why you are voting for Vector. 2) You did not address why it was that you had not voted up until this point. 3) You don't just vote for somebody because someone else told you to vote. Only scum need be so mindless about their vote... Unless your role doesn't actually have a vote?

If Mr.Person's role does in fact have a vote, then he is scum.

Yes, how EVIL of me for not RANDOM VOTING the moment the thread started and not waiting for everybody to post their roles (which might matter, btw). You're blowing this out of proportion and acting insane.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 02, 2009, 11:32:08 pm »

Hm. I retract. Not Vote. Org is not suspicious. Zaithemaster, however, is. I'll wait and observe but I'm this close to voting for him.

Hey, out of interest, what does OMGUS stand for? I know what it means, just not the acronym.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 02, 2009, 11:32:53 pm »

Oh, I looked it up. heh, guessed it right first try.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 02, 2009, 11:33:32 pm »

Hm. I retract. Not Vote. Org is not suspicious. Zaithemaster, however, is. I'll wait and observe but I'm this close to voting for him.

If you would not mind, could you please share the reasoning behind your suspicions and clearing of Org?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 02, 2009, 11:36:49 pm »

Because it was a vote like quite a few others. One that I did because I had no suspicions about anybody. Now I do, I'd rather not incriminate a potential innocent whilst observing the one I have real suspicions about.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 02, 2009, 11:37:29 pm »

Sorry, uh, conformation. It was a vote like ones that the others did at the start. More of a joke one then anything.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 02, 2009, 11:41:49 pm »

Sorry, uh, conformation. It was a vote like ones that the others did at the start. More of a joke one then anything.

Hm, I seem to have communicated inadequately.  Why are you suspicious of Zai?

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 02, 2009, 11:47:49 pm »

Because he got really agitated about M.P voting without a reason, despite the fact most of the reasons in this thread so far were ridiculous. And the fact that he did not vote until that point means nothing, just that he was observing. Zai's reaction was suspicious.

major_sephiroth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 03, 2009, 12:19:59 am »

Piss off Leaf, you could have just ASKED me to do things, instead of randomly voting me.

I know of the Blind Master Swordsman. He kills whoever targets him, but can't be sent to do night-kills for the mafia, if they are mafia.

Yeah, I'm not voting anyone till day 2.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 28