Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 28

Author Topic: Weirdo Mafia Round 1 Over! Day 3 Mafia Victory!  (Read 35069 times)

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
Re: Weirdo Mafia Round 1! Day 2!
« Reply #210 on: September 05, 2009, 04:59:21 pm »

also i will now post to try and prove Jackrabbit is scum

Are you really the depressed pep talk guy? Respond quickly, or I'm afraid the scum'll kill you.
to which i said yes and i'd give him motivation tomorrow

I'll believe you for now. You may have just saved your own life

THAT is why i am upset
Back to Mafia with me!

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: September 05, 2009, 05:01:49 pm »

I honestly believe that the scum would try and kill him and after he revealed his role I figured he was too important to lose.

Then it turns out he is scum. I feel mildly betrayed. Oh, and I didn't ask for motivation but he gave me it anyway to prove he was a DPTG.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: September 05, 2009, 05:35:27 pm »

FoS Toony you yourself voted Org and i was just putting pressure on him it is not my fault everyone lynched him for lurking you could of unvoted

I point my Giant FoS at Diakron. What's the logic here, exactly?

Have to say, I'm suspicious of Zai again. That ketchup, couple with the hefty amount of suspicion he garnered yesterday? FoS.

This is a joke, right? Because that logic being put behind an FoS is ridiculous.

Screw Diakron, Zaithemaster lied to the town, it seems. Unvote and vote Zaithemaster.

What the fuck? I haven't lied to the town once. Please point out whatever you're misinterpreting to be a lie lying about. As I have already said, I am the Blind Master Swordsman. I kill only those who try to kill me (directly; I highly doubt it applies to the Word Bomber).

I agree with TM's list, but I'd like to hear whatever Pandar has to say about what he was doing at my house.

So yes, I got pelted with tomatoes at my house last night.

And we have too many lurkers. I vote M.P, for all the reasons I voted for him yesterday.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: September 05, 2009, 05:45:54 pm »

Oh, sorry. For some reason, I was thinking the Blind Master Swordsman would kill anybody who visited his/her house for any reason. Unvote.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: September 05, 2009, 05:48:41 pm »

But if i turn out not to be scum then everyone now knows of one scum: Jackrabbit
Back to Mafia with me!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: September 05, 2009, 05:57:14 pm »

But if i turn out not to be scum then everyone now knows of one scum: Jackrabbit

I've tried that tactic before, it makes you sound really scummy last I heard.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: September 05, 2009, 05:59:32 pm »

Oh and before you say it, I'm not ignoring you Zai. I just want everybody to rearead pages 4 and 5 (I think those are it, might be 3 too). Seriously, Zai thinks I'm scum because I "overreated" to his random vote... which is odd, when you consider he admitted the vote was bullshit, and all I did was call him on the bullshit. He asked me to random vote, which I did... and then he says I didn't provide reasoning for the random vote... which is stupid, because it's a RANDOM vote.

And then he OMGUS's me. I keep WIFOMing between misguided really fucking stubborn townie or a good scum who's going to dog me until the end of the game. At this point, I'm thinking scum. Stubborn townie would've revoted me at the start of the day and would of been much more vocal for today. You've been practically... lurky.

On the other hand, I'm going to agree with you that major_sephiroth is probably scum. He's been really adamant about a Diakron lynch. In fact, he's trying to get one so bad he's willing to allow people like Org to not state their suspicions and just bandwagon him. Doesn't matter if Diakron is scum or town, letting people ride the wagon is a bad idea. Diakron is also probable scum, so I'm going to suggest a Diakron/major_sephiroth double lynch. In that vain, vote major_sephiroth.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: September 05, 2009, 06:01:02 pm »

It's noon, and the High Tech Scoreboard that you don't remember existing flashes the current votes everyone has.

Diakron: ToonyMan, Jackrabbit, Pandarsenic, Major_Sephiroth, Leafsnail
Mr.Person: Zaithemaster
Jackrabbit: Diakron
Major_Sephiroth: Mr.Person

Please be sure to note any mistakes.

The day will end Tomorrow at 10:00 P.M. Eastern Time, -5 GMT.

Actually, I may extend the day to the end of Monday, so that everyone that's held up by the weekend will have a chance to get on.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: September 05, 2009, 06:01:28 pm »

i am going to die show up as town and be out of this so i wanted to show a scum (after all how did he " Save me " )
Back to Mafia with me!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: September 05, 2009, 06:03:14 pm »

I'd go with a Major and Diakron lynch.  Just need a vote count from the MOD so I can see everything.

FAKE-EDIT:

@Sir Josh:

Why thank you!

Unvote.

Vote Major_Sephiroth.

@Diakron:

Saying that lynching you will show you are Town is a bad defense.  I've tried.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: September 05, 2009, 06:06:39 pm »

@ toony: i am not trying to save myself but please guys when you lynch me go after jackrabbit for going after a townie when he was "protecting" said townie
Back to Mafia with me!

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: September 05, 2009, 06:12:08 pm »

Have to say, I'm suspicious of Zai again. That ketchup, couple with the hefty amount of suspicion he garnered yesterday? FoS.

This is a joke, right? Because that logic being put behind an FoS is ridiculous.

Crap, did I forget to remove that? I'm not suspicious of you anymore, it's all about Daikron.

So. Diakron. What happened here is that I tried to protect you and stand up for you because you had a skill that would be useful for the townies, and also because I thought you were one. But then you went and did something that had no logic and looked like a blatant attempt for the scum to lynch Toonyman. The fact that you helped me does not give you the ability to do that without fear of reprisal. And then saying that if you're lynched, and townie, then it'll prove I'm scum? How does that work? I do not know for certain that you are scum, I just have a very strong belief that you are, backed by current evidence. If I'm wrong, then oh shit! I'm wrong and I'll be very sorry that I killed townie. But right now, evidence suggests you are in fact scum, and since you're the only person here acting exceedingly scum-like, I don't have a reason not to vote for you.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: September 05, 2009, 06:21:31 pm »

Oh, and Toonyman is correct. This is also a bad move, it does indeed make you look really scummy. You're going to have to do some real convincing because all the facts are stacking up against you here, big time.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: September 05, 2009, 06:26:29 pm »

Hmm...I'm suspicious of both Diakron and major_sephiroth at this point. Diakron's just acting kind of scummy, but the bandwagon call from Major_Sephiroth is pretty alarming. It just screams 'don't pay attention to anything else, just vote this guy and ignore the real scum'. Doesn't mean Diakron is town, of course, since it could be a bus.  But it bugs me too much to let pass.

Vote Major_Sephiroth
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: September 05, 2009, 06:27:32 pm »

how did i try to get toony lynch huh? toony tried to get me lynched then i showed that HIS VOTES ARE HIS TO DEAL WITH. i cannot take back my motivation and he had plenty of time unvote so he just as guilty as i am yet no one said anything about toony.

Fake Edit: Wait i take that back but i forget who and where.
Back to Mafia with me!
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 28