Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: The Ages of Random RTD Turn 3, age Norse, Jet's likes to TK  (Read 10359 times)

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Ages of Random RTD Turn 2, age Norse
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2009, 06:23:01 pm »

only the last two people and I'll post the next turn, that and the only hint I'll give about the talking book is that you'd better treat it nice.
Nom nom nom

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2009, 03:31:02 am »

>search for a pig tail sock

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2009, 03:34:03 am »

> Follow Paulus while looking for anything useful.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2009, 04:51:32 pm »

I'll search the equipment piles for useful equipment.
Fireheart-You begin searching for some equipment, (1) you manage to cut your shield hand on some of the broken metal (1) It's nothing major though, just a scratch.
Oh, I had gotten the idea that there were ships here.

New action: I search for some armor.
Runar-Deciding that your hammer is great and all, you want some protection.  (5) After searching for many hours you find the dead kings full suit of plate and chain armor, it glistens in the sun from all the gold detailing on it.
I'll head south through the burial grounds calling on the spirits to guide me. (To find things of power/totems/herbs/the english in that order depending on which apply.)
Sven-(6)The spirits heed your call and present you with a map, on it depicts a mountain with some sort of herb on top to the north, the city of your fore-fathers to the east, an interesting looking ring to the North-east, some type of totem to the south-east, in the deep forest and the Englishes settlement to the south.
study my new talking book ....

???
Diakron-After many hours of staring at the book (4) the voice speaks up and says, dude your creeping me out, here what I can do is open to the spell of your choice by myself, allowing you to cast it with greater ease.  Of course you will still have to learn the spell first.
>search for a pig tail sock
Hortgar-Not quite sure why but you decide to look for a sock made of a material no one has ever seen before (2) of course your searching proves pointless, due to no such sock existing.
> Follow Paulus while looking for anything useful.
Ragnar-You are slightly stunned when the map appears in his hand, however you recognize the areas depicted on it and are able to lead the group straight to any of the points.

Turn 4

Your village fell under siege from the English that live on the main continent.  The fierce battle that ensued killed all the other men of your village.  Vowing revenge you six brave hero's set off on a quest to destroy the english, and stop them from killing anymore of your people.  However to be able to get to the english, you must first acquire a boat.

Location:Destroyed Village: All around you is burning houses.  Somehow in your hearts you know you are the only ones alive. There is a shoreline to the east.  The dead have been buried, however some piles of equipment still lay around.

Current Quest:Acquire a ship.

Surrounding location:North-A desolate wasteland, there is nothing of interest here.
                            East-The ocean, there is no way you can travel across it.
                            West-The deep woods, many wild animals roam here, far to the west lies the rest of your people, though it would take many days traveling to get there.
                            South-Great Plains and burial grounds, the wretched english seemed to have come from this direction.  The spirits of your ancestors reside here.

Runar:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Hrotgar:

Fireheart:

Sven:

Ragnar:

Diakron:

There is now the answer to the main quest to the south, at the Englishes camp.
There is also 3 side quests, The herb on the mountain to the north, Your home village to the East, The ring to the North-east, The totem to the South-east, all can be insta traveled to thanks to Ragnar.
Nom nom nom

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2009, 05:14:36 pm »

> Call upon the god of water to grant me the power of water manipulation

Paulus Fahlstrom

• Bay Watcher
  • Multi-classing : Because wizards run out of spells
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2009, 05:52:50 pm »

Using the map I will go and claim the ring, and then the herbs, trying to discern what they may be used for.

Then I suppose I will go and search the village for anything useful for our travels. I'll leave the totem for last (before the english of course).

(So North-east, then north, then head east to search the town. I'll let the others know about the English settlement to the south)
I like dogs... with a little bit of garlic and salt...

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2009, 05:59:40 pm »

Um, by what I meant by each is a side-quest, is that your gonna either have to fight something or survive something epic..... so atleast 3 turns per quest, though it will be worth your while.  I suggest getting a few people to come with you.  And I will allow you to split up, though it is not to recommended.
Nom nom nom

Jay Kayell

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2009, 06:23:38 pm »

I go with the majority of the group, while doing this I practice some more with my hammer.
Decapitation - enjoy the difference

thunderclan

• Bay Watcher
  • Like Fire, You Will Blaze Through The Forest
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2009, 06:47:11 pm »

I'll follow the group while watching the landscape around us for anything unusual.

Paulus Fahlstrom

• Bay Watcher
  • Multi-classing : Because wizards run out of spells
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2009, 07:08:15 pm »

Oh... I see. In that case I'll head North-east to find the ring.
I like dogs... with a little bit of garlic and salt...

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2009, 07:52:33 pm »

learn how to cast fireball (a.d.o.m. style)
Back to Mafia with me!

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2009, 08:22:04 pm »

Consider me on the waiting list, please.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2009, 08:50:20 pm »

If you make the little character sheet, you can go straight in.
Nom nom nom

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2009, 09:08:11 pm »

In that case,

Name: Thrornhilt Goldswallow
Bio: A man dedicated to the art of war, and the betterment of his body, Thrornhilt is eager to prove his worth in any task, no matter how menial so long as it is physical. However, he is kind and gentle especially near children, and strives to hard to please others in his endeavors, and usually ends up with the short straw on political matters, as it simply goes over his head that people could be so dishonest.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2009, 01:43:09 pm »

freaking hell, digital hellhound, post your god damn turn!
Nom nom nom
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5