Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 24

Author Topic: SG5 - The Next Generation [Signup full for now]  (Read 45353 times)

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
Re: SG5 - The Next Generation [Signup full for now]
« Reply #210 on: September 16, 2009, 08:31:01 am »

So I assume you got crushed and stopped playing? Please could you have stated that a bit more clearly? IN any case your turn is long over and it is now skaltum's turn. So you should totally do some magma defences then good old skallie.

kurisukun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: September 16, 2009, 09:13:20 am »

As of the latest map uploaded, the drowning trap is broken and non-functional.  I don't know if you fixed it.  If you didn't, then yea.... it sucks.    It has many problems.   As for making magma defenses....    It can be done in our current fortress, but it'd require a lot of pumping and ingenuitive mining.   Doable since the aquifer allows for very easy energy creation.   But troublesome.

*bounces*

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: September 16, 2009, 02:45:05 pm »

So I assume you got crushed and stopped playing? Please could you have stated that a bit more clearly? IN any case your turn is long over and it is now skaltum's turn. So you should totally do some magma defences then good old skallie.

*MEGA-FACEPALM* i've been so busy today i bloomin forgot it was my turn >:C

put me down for the 22nd demon please. and again i'm sorry everybody. LordNUTS you've got the rest of my turn so you can start now
I just realized, after adding the new body parts to the other races, that I have an entire squad of dwarves with a shield in each hand and swinging their axes with their penises. There's nightmare fuel for those goblins, in more ways than one.

ajar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: September 17, 2009, 02:50:47 am »

I didn't find the drawbridge levers! I got crushed by orcs, they just walk in and past the "water trap". It wasn't fast enough.

BTW. Fan art
And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened. Jesus-

LordNuts

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: September 17, 2009, 03:03:40 pm »

Sadly enough I'll have to skip my turn. Waiting at the hospital for 8 hours and then trying (5x) not to get crushed by the inevitable orc invasion is not really good for morale. The fort's geometry is also not really helping. I'm really sorry but I just don't have the mood/cunning to save the fort.
(And I just plain suck.)  I'll sign up again in the future (if possible) but for now, I don't have the patience.
Could the next person call a dwarf "LordNuts, Failed Ruler"?
Off to sleep then. (Live in GMT -1)
The amount of malice in this thread is actually causing me some concern. I mean, chaining up mothers and forcing them to breed, just so we can drown their children to harvest their organs? Does this strike no one else as absolutely horrific?
You misspelled 'hilarious'

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: September 17, 2009, 03:57:41 pm »

hey lord dont worry about it. besisdes SG is all about FUN. so it doesnt matter what level of skill your at :) i'm sure you'll be able to play at a later date. just make sure you specify what date and we'll sign you up if it's free
I just realized, after adding the new body parts to the other races, that I have an entire squad of dwarves with a shield in each hand and swinging their axes with their penises. There's nightmare fuel for those goblins, in more ways than one.

kurisukun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: September 17, 2009, 08:39:12 pm »

Then that means.....

RELEASE THE DEMONIC SPOOON!!!!

Buahaaaaaaahahahaa!!!

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: September 18, 2009, 11:11:44 am »

Gah, horrible time for my internets to go break >:( . Currently dling. DaPatMan is the latest save right?
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 11:13:18 am by Demonic Spoon »

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: September 18, 2009, 11:19:16 am »

it would appear to be so

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: September 18, 2009, 04:02:17 pm »

Save: http://uploading.com/files/mbd2cb2d/Spark%2BGear%2B5.zip/

Didn't really get much done. Also I myself and nahkh the master of many skills have mystreiously gained spinal injuries D: .

We have a caged werewolf. Use it for great justice, possibly in combination with naked captured goblins. Blood and Thunder!

kurisukun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: September 18, 2009, 05:00:33 pm »

Well since no one seems to have done anything spectacular lately...

It is time for me to get started with the spectacularness.  I'll be damned if I'm gonna let SG5 die out of disinterest.

"It's like I always say, It's better to BUUUUURRRN Out, than to faaade away."

Samus1111111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: September 18, 2009, 09:57:08 pm »

I'll take the 28th if it's still open

side note: won't be on 'till ~2:00 pm CST (screw GMT >:(), so if I don't respond it's because I'm at school

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: September 19, 2009, 12:28:26 am »

Added

Danarca

• Bay Watcher
  • [MILL_CHILD:ONLY_IF_GOOD_REASON]
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: September 19, 2009, 01:57:12 am »

People sure are forgetting about their turns :D
Clutter god the god of godly gods.
Om Nom nom nom nom
Ah yes the god of stone stockpiles, long randomly generated names, and gods.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 24