Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12

Author Topic: Tournament of Pain RTD The Gm has been killed.  (Read 14196 times)

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
Re: Tournament of Pain RTD The Gm has been killed.
« Reply #105 on: September 02, 2009, 05:16:53 pm »

enchant my Katana with fire magic
Back to Mafia with me!

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 02, 2009, 08:42:16 pm »

Fight a ranked match.  CAUSE HE'S THE BATMAN.
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 03, 2009, 02:01:13 am »

> Learn again the clone spell but try to upgrade it (more clones)

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 03, 2009, 05:05:12 pm »

i will go ahead and let any1 barrow my spell book provided they give it back.... don't make me go get it from you...
Back to Mafia with me!

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 05, 2009, 07:44:05 pm »

so is this RTD over? vacation? is the GM dead? (sorry about that)
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 05, 2009, 07:45:07 pm »

LOL, no I'm just busy with school, I'll be free tomorrow and will make all the updates.
Nom nom nom

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 05, 2009, 10:10:56 pm »

Ironic, I'll probably be busy with school starting tomorrow.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

LostEnder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 05, 2009, 11:22:41 pm »

I'll snag a spot, if there's one left.

Name:  Stiehl
Previous Job: Farmer
Any mental conditions you may have: Massively innocent, unaccustomed to combat
Other information (not that we care): Got shanghaied on his way into the city to sell his harvest.  Physically strong from years of labor, but not used to the fast paced hustle and bustle of the city life.  Won't perform a coup-de-grace on an enemy that is incapacitated, but might still kill on an overshot or enemy fail.

First action would be to get some of that tasty prison gruel that's being doled out.

After that, try and figure out where the hell he is and what's going on.

If I start with a spellbook, try to read it and see what spells are in it.  Also, check over the rest of the starting gear, trying to figure out how to use it.

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 06, 2009, 08:15:03 pm »

Bump?
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 06, 2009, 08:27:45 pm »

@ all RTD GMs: i really dont understand whats so hard about posting once a day to show people you have not abandoned a game (sorry to put this in your thread kilakan but you where on today and did not acknowledge lostender)
Back to Mafia with me!

Axil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 07, 2009, 08:05:49 am »

May i join?
Name: Zol
Previous Job: Tactician/Mage apprentice
Any mental conditions you may have: None
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 11:05:59 am by Axil »

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 07, 2009, 01:03:33 pm »

oookkkaaayyy time to do a massive update.  I'll get the two new guys in after this.
@Chrome-you have not responded and has such, your not in till you verify your character.
@I-Slowly you enter the arena, a little scared about who the destroyed may be.  Looking around you see a single man standing in the arena, he looks like he is about to die.  The man shambles forwards a few steps then falls over dead.  Creeped out you walk up to him and flip him over to see what happened.  When you touch his skin his hand shoots forth and garbs your arm
Battle Begins
The Destroyed-(3) Pulls himself to his feet using your arm as a support.
I-(4) Use your patent pending head bash attack. (3) it only nicks his arm, just enough to make him let go.

the Destroyed-(3) Attempts to bite you (6) and manages to badly rip your arm, however his teeth get stuck in the wound.
I-(2) Horrified you attempt to knock him off, but it is in vain.

The Destroyed-(2) Tries to get free, but seems he is badly stuck.
I-(1) Punches at The destroyed, but only makes his wound worse.

The Destroyed-(3) manages to get his teeth unstuck, but stumbles backwards.
I-(4) Follows through with a powerfull slam from his beer-stein.
The Destroyed-(4) manages to slow the blow, enough to get out of the way.

I-(5+2=7) head-bashes The destroyed in the chest, it implodes in on itself.
The Destroyed-(1+2=3) Somehow manages to hang on to life.

I-(1) Swings and misses (5) but manages to use his stumbling to get out of the way of the destroyed's next attack.
The Destroyed-(1) Tries to move in, but falls over.

I-(6+2=8) Leaps into the Air, and begins to spin, creating a hail-storm of power.  He directs this power at the destroyed in an epic head-bash the completely obliterates The Destroyed.

I Wins!!! His Arm is badly cut and requires healing!  Prize is 200 gold, and +1 to all survival rolls. Infection chance (75) I feels a little strange.
Fighting with your head level 3!
@Dragnar-You attempt to train with boulder toss, (3) you don't feel as if you have gotten any better, but at least you didn't injure anyone!  The golem fights a few rounds in the training arena (3) and doesn't get any better, but also doesn't hurt itself.

Bulborish-(3) you attempt to train with your shield, and avoid injury but don't feel as if you got any better.

Diakron-You attempt to imbue your Kantana with fire (3+2=5) and did a perfect job, it's flames can't hurt you but they will badly burn anyone else they touch.

Batman enters the arena, in a black poof of smoke (cause he's cool like that!)  as you look around you see 3 men wielding clubs enter as your opponents!
Battle Begins!

Batman-(6) You charge at the nearest enemy, and manage to run right into him (3) but both of you just bounce backwards harmlessly.
Thug A-(4) swings his club.
Thug B-(4) swings his club
Thug C-(4) swings his club.
(My random number generator seems glitched, I'll have to buy some real dice later.)

Batman-(5) Flips backwards out of the swings, dodging them perfectly! (5) As he lands, he swings his scythe, (5) making a perfect horizontal cut towards all the thugs.
Thug A-(1) Doesn't see it coming and is cut in half.
Thug B-(3) Is sliced badly but not killed.
Thug C-(5) Dodges backwards just in time, as he lands he swings in response (5), with a great overhead swing.

Batman-(5 omfg it seems glitched again)Blocks with his scythe and (4) stabs downward with his scythe.
Thug B-(3) tries to swing but misses.
Thug C-(1) Can't react, his foot is cut off.

batman-(4+1=5) Swings downwards, trying to finish off thug C.
Thug B-(3) misses again!
Thug C-(2-1=1) can't react and is stabbed right through the chest, he dies instantly.

Batman-(6) Spins in a circle aiming for Thug B's head.
Thug B-(1) can't get out of the way and is decapitated.

Batman Wins!!! (5) Prize 400 gold and rank of Warrior!!
Scythe fighting level 2!

Jet-(6) Tries learning the spell some more, and manages to get it to level 3!, they also stay around for an extra round!.

Ok so I'm gonna add the new guys now, if anyone notices a mistake just let me know, also I'm gonna buy some real dice, this RNG seems screwed.
Nom nom nom

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 07, 2009, 01:30:17 pm »

Zol-You wake up, with a mild concussion, you can't seem to remember any of your spells.  Looking around you see that the cell door is open and your wand is laying beside you, yet it looks strange.

Stiehl- Looking around you spot some delicious gruel!!! the first thought is, am I back home on the farm, then you notice the smell of excess blood.  Anyways you dig in (4) It actually tastes pretty good!  You look around and see you have been given a suit of steel chain and plate armor, after putting it on, you find a steel longsword under your bed and a tower shield.  As you pick up the weapon, you notice it isn't much heavier then some of the farm equipment your used to using, and as such you can use the tower shield and longsword at the same time with ease!  After some intense thinking you realize you must have been captured to participate in a tournament, probably of pain!
Nom nom nom

Axil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 07, 2009, 01:36:26 pm »

Pick up the wand, and walk out the door.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 07, 2009, 02:25:26 pm »

I'll give the falcon emblem to my golem, then ride it into the next ranked battle, hurling boulders at my enemies.
If possible I'll try and use my earth magic to keep from falling off.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12