Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

Author Topic: Tournament of Pain RTD The Gm has been killed.  (Read 14206 times)

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tournament of Pain RTD (NEED CONTESTANTS!!)
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2009, 10:51:46 am »

Daikron- You go to the fight manager and ask him what fights are available (6) he hands you a sheet with all the fights written down:
1.Fight Lame-legged Slave:Prize 100 gold:To-the-death:He has no skills and is only wearing cloth shirt and pants.
2.Fight 1 slave and 1 Recruit. To-The-Death, unknown prizes.
3.Fight 1 Recruit:Prize 200 gold, random trinket:To-the-Death:Basic sword and shield user: Basic copper items. *You may loot his corpse for additional prizes.
4.Fight 2 Recruits:Prize 100 gold, maybe an item:Free Training match:Both have basic weapon skills: Both have basic items.
5.Challenge another person to a fight:200 gold prize, item:Almost-To-The-Death:Skills are theirs:Items are theirs *You cannot kill each other but the intensity and length will be as if you were trying to kill each other, no healing costs.
6:Fight a ranked match:Everything unknown, but you  need to win 20 of these for victory, prizes based on toughness and length of match, To-The-Death for him, You can't die but you need to pay healing costs, or heal yourself.

Rogar- You wake up in a dark cell, there is a bed, sink and toilet, you seem to have been put in pretty good armor, yet you lack a weapon.  Your shield is covered in large spikes so ytou can always use that as a weapon.  The door to the cell is open, you can see someone talking to the fight manager.

Dragnar-You also wake up in a cell, however it seems that you have an odd assortment of armor, luckily you managed to keep your spell book.  Sadly someone took your staff and gave you this basic staff.  The cell door is open.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 11:22:17 am by kilakan »
Nom nom nom

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2009, 11:01:25 am »

Fuck it I'm bored and making a character for myself.
Name:Kilakan
Previous job:Archer/Lightning mage
Mental Defects:OCD, obsessive compulsive disorder, only mild though
Nom nom nom

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2009, 11:10:14 am »

Kilakan-I wake up in a cell just like all the other, except Diakron's which smells like burnt toast.
Nom nom nom

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2009, 11:21:56 am »

I'm Fighting 2 Slaves To-The-Death

Turns begin:
Kilakan- Shoots his bow at Slave A (2+2) the arrow flies straight towards his Left Leg with medium power
Slave A-Attempts to dodge (2) he can't make it out of the way, (1) however the arrows only scratches him.
Slave B-Charges forward (6) and like lightning runs straight past Kilakan

Kilakan-Shoots his bow again at Slave A (5+2=7) The arrow is fired with elf-like accuracy, slave A has no way to stop it, It hits him the the Heart, killing him instantly.
Slave B-Attempts to close in on Kilakan (4) and makes it all the way to him

Kilakan-Tries to kick the slave (6+1=7), He does a flying kick and smashes Slave B in the (6) Head with Karate master like power.
Slave B-Gains a (5) very mild concussion and is thrown backwards (1) but lands on his head, (1) snapping his neck like a twig.

Kilakan Wins!! Both Slaves are dead!!

wins 200 gold, (2) and an un-enchanted amulet.

Kicking Level 1
Karate Level 1
Archery level 1.5

A match has replaced this on the list.
-Fight 1 slave and 1 Recruit. To-The-Death, unknown prizes.

OOC((I have no freaking idea how I got so many awesome rolls.... maybe I should remove my + bonuses, i'm a little OP.))
Nom nom nom

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2009, 12:11:08 pm »

I'll Read my spellbook, hopefully finding a defensive spell of some sort.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2009, 12:21:07 pm »

Dragnar-You read through you spell book(6), and find a defense spell called "Skin of the Golem" you read it (6) and stone begins to cover your entire body, panicking you try to stop it but (6) simply speed it's growth, however when it covers your face you are still able to breathe and move like normal.  It seems your skin has grown a permanent covering of rock, from now on you have +1 to all defense rolls and +2 armor.  You may no longer modify your body in any way, you are somewhat more resistance to piercing and slashing damage. +2 piercing resistance, +2 Slashing Resistance.

Holy shit 3 6's in a row............ are you aided by the devil? 666.
Nom nom nom

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2009, 12:35:09 pm »

Wow, I sure hope not. :o
Anyway, I guess I'll fight the lame-legged slave to practice using rock spike.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Match 1-Not Tournament ranked-Dragnar vs. Lame-leg Slave

Dragnar- He attempts to cast Rock Spike (5) A rather large spike shoots from the ground under Slave A's feet.
Slave A- Attempts to move out of the way (6-1=5) he manages to get out of the way perfectly, he attempts to close the distance to Dragnar, (2-1) but falls flat on is face.

Dragnar- Casts rock spike again (5) another spike shoots out of the ground under Slave A's chest.
Slave A-Attempts to roll out of the way (6-2=4) and gets out of the way.  Slave A attempts to stand up (1-1=0) he only twitches then stays put.

Dragnar- Casts rock spike yet again (2), a small pebble moves under Slave A.
Slave A-Tries to get up (6-1=5) he gets up very nicely.  Slave A punches at Dragnar (6) from this day on Slave A shall be known as Captain Falcon, due to his punch catching fire.
Dragnar- Attempts to stop the punch (1+1=2) the punch connects with his legs, (2+2=4) and bruises him somewhat.

Dragnar-Casts his last Rock Spike (4), a normal sized spike hurls towards Captain Falcon.
Captain Falcon- Attempts to dodge it (2-1=1) and instead moves himself more in the way.
Dragnar-The Spike connects with Captain falcon's good leg, and (6) Smashes his leg right off.

Captain Falcon-Reels in pain and (6) manages to stop the bleeding and also get a good hit on Dragnar (5).
Dragnar-Luckily the punch isn't on fire and you manage to (5+2=7) actually catch his fist and break his arm.  You then swing at him with your staff (1) but miss by a long shot.

Captain Falcon-(2-2=0) Passes out from the pain.
Dragnar- Attacks him 4 times (6,1,1,6) and gets two really powerfull hits in on his head.  Captain Flacons Head is smashed to a bloody pulp.

Captian Falcon- Survival roll (1-2=-1) Bleeds to death.

Dragnar wins!!

Level 1 rock spike learned
Level 1 elemental learned
Level 2 Staff user

Wins 100 gold, and captain falcons emblem allowing him to use FALCON PUNCH once per day.
Nom nom nom

IHateOutside

• Bay Watcher
  • Fire safety is for wimps.
    • View Profile

Name: I
Previous Job:Barman

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

BTW everyone who asked to get in is in.  Their character sheets are on page one, reply two.
You can start doing whatever you want.
Nom nom nom

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile

Name: Chris
Previous Job: Batman (movement, such as closing on to your enemy, running away, and dodging; hand to hand)
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 02:27:09 pm by zchris13 »
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

IHateOutside

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

smash my head repeatedly at the wall. For training purposes of course. If anyone interupts me, smash them with my head!

DON'T TAKE OFF THE HELMET

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile

i'll do this
4.Fight 2 Recruits:Prize 100 gold, maybe an item:Free Training match:Both have basic weapon skills: Both have basic items.

kicking punching and fireballing also i kick rocks at my opponents if able.
Back to Mafia with me!

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I-You begin smashing your head against the wall (1) the first try misses horribly, how the freaking hell did you miss the wall? Well you try again and (1) you MISS AGAIN!!! Hoping that the third time is the charm you (6) manage to connect with the wall, It seems all you RAGE gave you such force you blew a fist sized hole right through the wall.

A guard yells "Hey stop that or else I'll take your helmet!!!" the guard (5) runs right up to you.

The guard has managed to piss you off and you attempt to head-bash the guard, (4) you get a good amount of power and aim for his head.  The guard (2) is to stunned to react, he gets bashed right in the forehead, and to bad for him he wasn't wearing a helmet, the guard now has a concussion -4 defense.  Still pissed you head-bash the guard again (2+4=6) Your helmet grows bright with power and your head smash blows the guard backwards. At that time about 20 more guards show up so you decide against head-bashing anything outside the Arena ever again.

Fighting with your head level 1
Power Head-bash level 1
Nom nom nom

IHateOutside

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

calm down and fight the lame legged slave (1)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12