Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12

Author Topic: Tournament of Pain RTD The Gm has been killed.  (Read 14195 times)

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile

I'll try and enchant my staff.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Diakron Fights 2 Recruits-Training Match

Match begins!!!! The area is TRAINING ROOM there is a stone floor and walls, it is CLOSE QUARTERS combat

Diakron-He tries to shoot a fireball (3+1=4) It is a fair-sized fireball, it shoots towards Recruit A.
Recruit A-Attempts to block the fireball with his shield (1) but it blasts through his shield and burns his arm. SHIELD DESTROYED
Recruit B-Attempts to get closer to Diakron (5) he manages to get right beside Diakron and also swing his sword (5) That makes a perfect arc straight towards Diakron's sword-arm.
Daikron-Tries to parry the attack (4) and just barely defects the blow.

Diakron- Goes to kick Recruit B (6+1=7) unknown forces seem to be guiding Diakron's fate as he does a flying bicycle kick that get's 10 kicks in (5,5,2,3,4,1,5,1,6,3) the first two kicks get good strikes in, the next two miss, then the next one hits, the next one misses, the next one gets a perfect hit in to Recruit B's face, the next kick  misses, Then with an awesome Finishing blow Diakron (while still in the air) Kicks with all his might upwards and catches Recruit B under his chin. Daikron flips backwards and (5) gets a perfect landing in.
Recruit B-Reels from the attack (6) Yet dispite so much punishment he charges Diakron and swings (6) with Un-godly.
Recruit A-Attempts to move closer (4) and gets up beside you.
Diakron-Attempts to move out of the way (6) does another awesome back-flip, but hits the wall (6) using the wall you push yourself off and back into the air, only you are on a crash course with Recruit A, (5) using all of your strength you kick Recruit A backwards into the wall.
Recruit A-(6) bounces off the wall and hits the floor running, (3-2=1) He attempts to charge you but instead falls over unconscious due to exhaustion.

Diakron-Seeing an opening you attempt to fireball Recruit B (3+2=5) It's a hell of a fireball and it (2+2) blows him off his feet.
Recruit B-(6)  regains from the fireball and charges you with all his power, however he doesn't notice his shirt is on fire and (5) the heat causes him to pass out.

Diakron Wins!!! 200 gold, leather jacket!!
Fireball level 3
Kicking level 3
Agility level 2
Nom nom nom

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You go to fight the Lame-Legged slave only to realize Diakron already killed him. Asking about a bit you find there was more then one Lame-legged slave so you go to fight the back-up.

TO-THE-DEATH, non-ranked match, I versus SLAVE

I-you calm down (maybe a bad idea while in the fight) (1) you epic fail and manage to go into a rage that would put the hulk to shame.
Slave-Tries to close in (maybe a bad idea against someone who is so pissed) (5) and get's right beside you.

I-You POWER-HEAD-BASH-RAGE (5+1+2=8) In an epic feat of RAEG you bash the slave in the chest so hard he is thrown from the arena, no one knows where he lands.

I WINS!!!!!! You win 100 gold.

no level-ups, the fight was way to freaking short.

Dragnar-You sit down in a meditative stance with your staff in your hands (6) with the power of the gods you turn your staff into living wood, it sprouts a few leaves and can cast entangle, never runs out of energy.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 05:39:48 pm by kilakan »
Nom nom nom

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile

I'll fight the recruit using entangle then rock spike.
(also I'll try to remember to never make I angry)
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

bulborbish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ask the fight manager

1:What Fights are available
2:Where the training arena is

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile

Name: Chris
Previous Job: Batman (movement, such as closing on to your enemy, running away, and dodging; hand to hand)
Hello?
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

your in chris sorry.
You wake up in a Dark cell, People seem to already been training and fighting, you see a rather large, angry looking man, whose helmet was covered in blood go walking by.  The cell door clicks open.

I- you ask the Fight manager and he says the only fight currently open to you is the tournament ranked fight.
You ask where the training arena is and he points right beside him and says just go through that door, anyone else wanting to train will simply enter, stay as long as you like.
Nom nom nom

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tournament of Pain RTD The Tournament IS NOW OPEN!!!!
« Reply #52 on: August 31, 2009, 06:35:16 pm »

Dragnar Has entered the Arena, however when he enters the door slams shut behind him.  A voice can be heard "Welcome ladies and Gentlemen To the First match in THE TOURNAMENT OF PAIN!!!" *A crowd roars* "Today's first match shall be between DRAGNAR, A FREAK WHO WIELDS A LIVING BRANCH, AND HAS SKIN MADE OF STONE." *Crowd boos* "AND THE BLAST FROM THE PAST, CAPTAIN FALCON, through the magics of our best mages we were able to resurrect him, and he IS BETTER THEN EVER." *Crowd Cheers*
Just then you look up and see the ceiling lift away to reveal hundreds of spectators, sitting in giant stands.  The door on the opposite side of the arena blows open and out walks CAPTAIN FALCON."
*What do you do Dragnar?*
Nom nom nom

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2009, 06:36:02 pm »

UNTIL EVERYONE FIGHTS A TOURNAMENT MATCH NO OTHER FIGHTS CAN OCCUR.

p.s. the first fight really isn't hard.
Nom nom nom

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2009, 07:24:01 pm »

entangle, followed by FALCON PUNCH!!!!! and earth spikes.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 31, 2009, 08:02:54 pm »

Dragnar-You attempt to entangle Captain Falcon, (4) the vines sprout from the ground and grab his legs. (-1 to all rolls, can't move)
Captain Falcon-Attempts to get free (2) his struggles don't seem to do anything.

Dragnar-You cast rock spike at him (1) nothing happens.
Captain Falcon-Treis to get free (4) and manages to break the vines holding him down.

Dragnar-Casts entangle (4) vines sprout forth and hold him in place again.
Captain Falcon-(1)Tries in vain to break free.

Dragnar-Casts Rock Spike (3) a small spike burst forth
Captain falcon-Can't dodge, it hits his legs (2-1=1) and cripples his left leg.
-The Vines get a better grip on him

Dragnar- Walks up and uses FALCON PUNCH! (5) His fist becomes a burning ball of Falcon Fury, (5) With the power of the earth Dragnar Punches at the trapped Captain Falcon.
Captain Falcon-Can't dodge, (3-1=2) His armor barely dampens the punch, and (1+2=3) the punch cracks a few of his ribs.  He Attempts to break free (6) he Breaks free with a Falcon punch of his own and (2) punches straight up into the air.

Dragnar-Attempts to use Rock Spike only to realize that he has exhausted all his magic, instead he (4) Swings his staff and (5) connects with Captain Falcon while he is still in the air.
Captain Falcon-(2) is thrown backwards into the wall, a cracking sound comes forth and it seems as if the rest of his ribs broke.  Captain  Falcon attempts to get up and (5) manages to gain his balance and get back to Dragnar.

Dragnar-(4) Punches at Captain Falcons broken chest for maximum pain.
Captain Falcon-(4) Blocks the punch then retaliates with a FALCON KICK (6) his good leg bursts into flames and he flies at Dragnar
Dragnar-(1) can't get out of the way and (5) is blasted backwards but mostly unharmed.

Dragnar-Realizes his mana is back up and casts entangle (6) Gigantic vines sprout forth
Captain Falcon-(1)Is trapped right in the middle and (2) the rest of his chest is crushed, blood runs from his lips and seconds later he dies.

Dragnar is Victorious!!(5) With his own magic he heals his wounds on the battle field. (1) The Crowd Boo's. (3) but nothing is thrown.
A beautiful women walks forward and hands you (1) A cloth sac with 50 gold and (5) Some true mages robes, (these give you +1 against magic and allow you to cast 10 spells per a fight other then 5.)
Elemental level 2
Earth magic level 2
Rock Spike level 2
Captain Falcon's emblem level 2

You wear the robes, having felt a little awkward for not having any shirt.
Nom nom nom

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 31, 2009, 08:18:47 pm »

I learn to cast a completely random spell from my book.

IHateOutside

• Bay Watcher
  • Fire safety is for wimps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 01, 2009, 04:56:01 am »

I'll glare menacingly at chris then go fight in my tournament ranked match.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 01, 2009, 08:09:54 am »

Dragnar-You attempt to learn a new spell (4) you find a spell called earth impling and (6) when you read it out-loud a small very pissed off looking imp materializes.  The imp turns to you and says "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!", attempting to calm down your new friend (5) you manage to tell him who you are and where you are.  The imp replies, "Well then why don't we go kick some ass?  Oh and would you mind giving me some armor and weapons?" (4) you manage to summon a fairly large dagger, the imp picks it up like it's a feather then grins at you menacingly.  "When do I get to  kill someone?" (You have gained a permanent companion. He is equipped with a rather large dagger, he can be knocked unconscious but he can't be killed or unsummoned.  He will help you in all fights from now on, he can level up too.)
Level 2 Summoning gained
Nom nom nom

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 01, 2009, 08:39:37 am »

I-Glares menacingly at Chris (6) who manages to piss himself.  You then go to enter your tournament match, +1 to all rolls for feeling good about yourself.

Walking into the Arena you hear, "AND HERE WE HAVE I, ORIGINS UNKNOWN, WHO HAS ALREADY KILLED ONE COMPETITOR AND BASHED A GUARDS HEAD IN!!!!!." Crowd Cheers "FOR HIS OPPONENT TODAY WE WILL BE DOING SOMETHING DIFFERENT,  I WILL HAVE TO FIGHT 6 CRIMINALS OVER 3 ROUNDS, EACH OF THEM HAS BEEN GIVEN A WOODEN CLUB!!"  Crowd Boos "LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!!"

Looking up you see the first criminal jump into the Arena.

I-Charges the criminal (6) and runs right into him.
Criminal A-(4) manages to keep his balance and swings his club  (6) with intense strength at I
I-Attempts to block (3) but doesn't manage to stop it, the club hits I in the left arm, His arm is bruised.

I-Attempts to become angry (5) and goes into a rage of bloodlust.
Criminal A- Swings again (6) and gets another powerful swing.
I-Tries to block again (3+2=5) and catches the club with his hand.
I-Tries to throw the criminal using the club (3+2=5) and tosses criminal A straight up into the air.
Criminal A-(4) manages to keep his club but still gets thrown

I-Power-head-bashes the criminal on the way down (3+2=5) with a perfectly aimed bash
Criminal A-Can't do anything and is bashed in the Chest straight into the ground, an audible cracking sound can be heard.
Criminal A-(6) manages to get back on his feet, he isn't feeling pain anymore.

I-Preforms a round house kick (2+2=4)
Criminal A-Attempts to block (2) and fails, The kick hits Criminal A in the left leg and (5)  breaks it.
Criminal A-Attempts to get back up (1) but falls unconscious.

Criminal B-(3) manages to enter the arena
Criminal C-(3) also manages to enter.
I-Picks up (6) Criminal A.

Criminal B-Charges I (5)
Criminal C-Charges I (4)
I-Swings Criminal A at the other two (3+2=5)
Criminal B-Tries to get out of the way (2) and fails, he is hit in the chest and is (3+2=5) blown backwards into the wall, (5+2=7) which breaks his neck and kills him.
Criminal C-Tries to Block Criminal A (1) and epically fails, he is hit in the chest and is (1+2=3) battered somewhat.

I-Swings criminal A again (2+2=4) and gets an OK swing in.
Criminal C-(6) catches Criminal A and manages to (6) throw I with his power.
I-(5+2=7) Hts the ground and spins for another round-house kick.
Criminal C-Attempts to block with criminal A (1) but fails. He is hit in the Head and his (1) neck is broken.

Criminal D enters
Criminal E enters
Criminal F enters

I-Throws the lifeless body of criminal A and (5+2=7) makes a power throw.
Criminal D-(6) ducks the body and gets to I
Criminal E- Is (1) hit head on and (4+2=6) crushed to death by the body.
Criminal F-(4) barely manages to avoid the body.

Criminal F-(4)closes the distance
I-(2+2=4)Grabs Criminal F by the head
Criminal D-(6) swings his club with all  his strength at I
I-(5+2) Blocks the blow with Criminal F's head.
Criminal F-(3) gains a mild concussion and (1) falls unconscious.

I-Attempts to Head-Bash Criminal D and (4+2=6) gets an awesome hit in.
Criminal D- can't block and is (1) killed instantly.
I-Attempts to break Criminal F's neck and (4+2=6) manages to crack it with one hand.

I WINS!! all criminals are dead!!! (5) I's wounds heal on their own!!!!
I's Prizes are (4,1,4,2,3,5) 200 gold, justice badge (bonus damage against evil characters), 10% discount coupon and the RANK OF WARRIOR!!!

Head Bash level 2
Throwing level 2
Kick-fighting level 2
Strength level 3
Nom nom nom
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12