Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12

Author Topic: Tournament of Pain RTD The Gm has been killed.  (Read 14185 times)

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
Re: Tournament of Pain RTD The Gm has been killed.
« Reply #120 on: September 07, 2009, 02:45:46 pm »

flames cant hurt me im a spirit of fire lol :)

looks like you forgot to update my stats with this:
Diakron WIN!!!!
Diakron has become a Spirit of Fire!!!!!
(6)1000 gold won!!!!!
Rank of Warrior Gained!!!!!
Fire Magic Maxed out,
Can not learn any other magics
Elemental Maxed out
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 02:58:14 pm by Diakron »
Back to Mafia with me!

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 07, 2009, 07:42:46 pm »

What can I THE GODDAMN BATMAN do next?

How about fight some spellcasters?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 02:32:54 pm by zchris13 »
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

Rashilul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 07, 2009, 07:45:50 pm »

You forgot me

LostEnder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 07, 2009, 09:36:35 pm »

Stiehl will go work out in the training yard, getting a grip on his new armaments.  After training, he'll go find more tasty gruel, and see what matches are available.

Looking at those gear rolls, I think that Stiehl has already used up his share of luck, and is likely to get RNG'd in the face soon, so I'm trying to be careful.  Probably going to have to find some sort of spell defense soon too, lots of fireballs and flying rocks.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 09:39:32 pm by LostEnder »

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 08, 2009, 12:35:03 am »

i go enter a ranked match i will use everything at my disposal to win then beat the living S**T out of the bodys
Back to Mafia with me!

bulborbish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 08, 2009, 04:26:43 pm »

Continue training

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 08, 2009, 05:59:22 pm »

Guys I may or may not get a chance to update, it's late here and it depends on how tired I am.  FYI
Nom nom nom

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 11, 2009, 12:23:09 pm »

apparently tradition demands I do this: ROLLS
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

LostEnder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 11, 2009, 04:00:22 pm »

In other news, I did have a delicious cinnamon roll for breakfast today. Mmm, hot tasty rolls.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 12, 2009, 10:18:38 am »

I love hot buttery Rolls so:
Pick up the wand, and walk out the door.
You carefully pick up the wand (3) you now have it YAY! You walk out the door (6) and you get an epic pimp-walk going, right before you fall on your wand. (4) which shoots a small energy ball into your chest
Chest mildly burned.

I'll give the falcon emblem to my golem, then ride it into the next ranked battle, hurling boulders at my enemies.
If possible I'll try and use my earth magic to keep from falling off.
You go to hand the Falcon emblem to the golem (5) he takes it and wears it proudly on his head.  You then leap up onto his shoulders (5) and it almost feels as if you two are meant for each other, you then try to use earth magic to hold yourself on (4) small vines shoot out of his shoulders and tie you on.
You and your mount charge into the arena, the announcer comes on and says "I SEE WE HAVE A CALVARY MATCH COMING UP, WOULD SOMEONE RELEASE THE WORG RIDERS!!!!"
As you enter, 3 large orcs riding giant wolves enter from the other side, you can almost sense a lawsuit coming.

Dragnar-You attempt to summon a boulder (1) and you succeed but it then falls on you (1) you don't notice it and (5) it knocks you out.  You must make a wake-up roll next turn.
Golem-(4) raegs at his master being hurt, and charges the nearest orc (2) though he can't get close, the worg seems to fast.
Orc rider A-(3) manages to close in on the golem
Orc Rider B-(1) stumbles and falls off his worg
Orc rider C-(4) gets up beside the golem.
Worg C-BITEEEE (3-2=1) manages to shatter his teeth on the golems tough skin. bleeding.

Dragnar-(5) shoots back up-right, and as he comes up (4) he manages to properly cast boulder-toss.
Golem-(6) Uses falcon punch, he fists burst into gigantic flames, as he swings the boulder gets into the way and is obliterated by the punch.
Orc rider A-(1) swings his custom made orc sword, and loses grip of it, the sword flies out of the arena.
Orc Rider B-(5) does a back-flip and lands back on his worg, just as it closes in on the golem.
Orc Rider C-(4) swings his sword, (1) it bounces harmlessly off the golem, and the ricochet (1) knocks it out of his hands, it lands on the ground.
Worg A-(4-2=2) bites at the golem, his mouth just slides off harmlessly.
Worg B-(5) leaps at dragnar, (6) the colision sends the golem, dragnar, worg B, and Orc rider B flying.
Worg C-(2) doesn't do anything.

Dragnar-(5) uses boulder-toss, and hits the falling worg square in the chest.  (5) it is blasted into a bloody mess.
Golem-(4) Uses a new tatic it calls earth-quake.  As it's fists hit the ground (5) large peices of earth jut up all over the arena. (6,5,6,4,3)-Orc A is squished between two pieces of earth, Orc C is thrown into the air and (5) lands on his neck, it breaks. Orc B (6) is crushed to death. Worg A, has it's leg broken.  Worg C avoids any bad damage.
Worg A-(6) Rushes dragnar with all the fury of the world, it (1) misses him however and slams into the wall (5) it is killed.
Worg C-(2) barely manages to stand back up.

Dragnar- (6) the glory hog tries to get the last kill, he (1) hits the golem with a boulder however, (4) it bruises the golems back.
Golem-(5) picks up the worg between it's two massive hands and (6) crushes it into a bloody pulp, the head pops off like a fire-cracker and (5) knocks dragnar out, (4) it doesn't really hurt him though.

Golem WINS!!! Dragnar wins via association!!!!! 400 gold!
Golem gains Earth-quake, a very dangerous move with a high chance of hurting or killing allies.

Zchris-the GODDAMN BATMAN, can check out the available matches so what he fights isn't random as hell.

Rashilul- You wake up slowly in a dark chamber, you are naked but a rather large bag lies in front of you.

Stiehl-Goes to work out (3) doesn't really gain anything but he looks cool while doing it.  You go to find some more gruel (1) as you eat a small bone get's stuck in your throat, (3) you barely manage to cough it back up.  You then go and ask what matches there are.  You are told you have to fight a random, to-the-death match before you get to chose again.

Diakron- Enters the arena with fire in his eyes, (quite literally he's a SoF) however what he spots enter the arena makes his skin crawl, it's a PIT LORD!!!!!!

Battle Starts!

Diakron-(6) summons up all the fire of his soul, and blasts the fury and power outwards in a sun sized fireball, however he feels really drained.
Pit Lord-(1) doesn't see the giant firery death coming and is (1) barely scratched by the flames, ohhh shitttt.  It charges at Diakron (6) and as it gets to him it trips, (1) barely avoiding diakron, however it lands with it's chest exposed.

Diakron-(5) seeing his advantage he plunges his Katana towards it's heart.
Pit Lord-(6) Grabs the sword, but manages to (4) cut off one of his fingers.

Diakron-(5) Pulls his sword from the pit lords hand (4), slicing off the rest of the fingers.
Pit lord-(5) Leaps up and brings his halbeard down towards diakron (1) who doesn't see it coming and (2) it only mildly scratches his skin.

Diakron-(4) feels his power coming back and (6) plunges his katana into the pit lords chest, as he does flames shoot forth, they would hurt diakron but well he is fire, (5) the sword cuts a great gash in the pit lords chest.
Pit Lord-(1) attempts to retailate but manages to twist the sword in it's chest, cutting it's heart in two.

Diakron Wins!!! Rank of Demon Slayer!!!!
200 gold!!!
Sword fighting level 3!!!!

Bulborbish-you attempt to train (2) but fail miserably.
Nom nom nom

IHateOutside

• Bay Watcher
  • Fire safety is for wimps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 12, 2009, 10:28:43 am »

I'll train.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 12, 2009, 10:32:34 am »

At least I managed to kill one worg...
I will try and create a combination attack with my golem, using my magic to boost his earthquake(and hopefully protect me from it).
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 12, 2009, 11:45:28 am »

cant you read or what?
Irequested 2 actions and non of them are made
NOW for christ sake i wont to do this
>Learn again the clone spell and try to upgrade it

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 12, 2009, 02:48:45 pm »

oops................ wait you did learn the clone spell again
look at the bottom!!!
oookkkaaayyy time to do a massive update.  I'll get the two new guys in after this.
@Chrome-you have not responded and has such, your not in till you verify your character.
@I-Slowly you enter the arena, a little scared about who the destroyed may be.  Looking around you see a single man standing in the arena, he looks like he is about to die.  The man shambles forwards a few steps then falls over dead.  Creeped out you walk up to him and flip him over to see what happened.  When you touch his skin his hand shoots forth and garbs your arm
Battle Begins
The Destroyed-(3) Pulls himself to his feet using your arm as a support.
I-(4) Use your patent pending head bash attack. (3) it only nicks his arm, just enough to make him let go.

the Destroyed-(3) Attempts to bite you (6) and manages to badly rip your arm, however his teeth get stuck in the wound.
I-(2) Horrified you attempt to knock him off, but it is in vain.

The Destroyed-(2) Tries to get free, but seems he is badly stuck.
I-(1) Punches at The destroyed, but only makes his wound worse.

The Destroyed-(3) manages to get his teeth unstuck, but stumbles backwards.
I-(4) Follows through with a powerfull slam from his beer-stein.
The Destroyed-(4) manages to slow the blow, enough to get out of the way.

I-(5+2=7) head-bashes The destroyed in the chest, it implodes in on itself.
The Destroyed-(1+2=3) Somehow manages to hang on to life.

I-(1) Swings and misses (5) but manages to use his stumbling to get out of the way of the destroyed's next attack.
The Destroyed-(1) Tries to move in, but falls over.

I-(6+2=8) Leaps into the Air, and begins to spin, creating a hail-storm of power.  He directs this power at the destroyed in an epic head-bash the completely obliterates The Destroyed.

I Wins!!! His Arm is badly cut and requires healing!  Prize is 200 gold, and +1 to all survival rolls. Infection chance (75) I feels a little strange.
Fighting with your head level 3!
@Dragnar-You attempt to train with boulder toss, (3) you don't feel as if you have gotten any better, but at least you didn't injure anyone!  The golem fights a few rounds in the training arena (3) and doesn't get any better, but also doesn't hurt itself.

Bulborish-(3) you attempt to train with your shield, and avoid injury but don't feel as if you got any better.

Diakron-You attempt to imbue your Kantana with fire (3+2=5) and did a perfect job, it's flames can't hurt you but they will badly burn anyone else they touch.

Batman enters the arena, in a black poof of smoke (cause he's cool like that!)  as you look around you see 3 men wielding clubs enter as your opponents!
Battle Begins!

Batman-(6) You charge at the nearest enemy, and manage to run right into him (3) but both of you just bounce backwards harmlessly.
Thug A-(4) swings his club.
Thug B-(4) swings his club
Thug C-(4) swings his club.
(My random number generator seems glitched, I'll have to buy some real dice later.)

Batman-(5) Flips backwards out of the swings, dodging them perfectly! (5) As he lands, he swings his scythe, (5) making a perfect horizontal cut towards all the thugs.
Thug A-(1) Doesn't see it coming and is cut in half.
Thug B-(3) Is sliced badly but not killed.
Thug C-(5) Dodges backwards just in time, as he lands he swings in response (5), with a great overhead swing.

Batman-(5 omfg it seems glitched again)Blocks with his scythe and (4) stabs downward with his scythe.
Thug B-(3) tries to swing but misses.
Thug C-(1) Can't react, his foot is cut off.

batman-(4+1=5) Swings downwards, trying to finish off thug C.
Thug B-(3) misses again!
Thug C-(2-1=1) can't react and is stabbed right through the chest, he dies instantly.

Batman-(6) Spins in a circle aiming for Thug B's head.
Thug B-(1) can't get out of the way and is decapitated.

Batman Wins!!! (5) Prize 400 gold and rank of Warrior!!
Scythe fighting level 2!

Jet-(6) Tries learning the spell some more, and manages to get it to level 3!, they also stay around for an extra round!.

Ok so I'm gonna add the new guys now, if anyone notices a mistake just let me know, also I'm gonna buy some real dice, this RNG seems screwed.

Nom nom nom

Rashilul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 12, 2009, 02:49:44 pm »

Open bag and look inside it.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12