Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 57

Author Topic: Drawing other people's avatars.  (Read 37108 times)

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Drawing other people's avatars.
« Reply #510 on: September 04, 2009, 10:54:42 am »

This one is the size of a planet, and it eats other planets. Also, it's made of non-natural matter so we don't know if shooting something at it will have an effect.

Well, we can find out if shooting something will effect it if we shoot something at it!

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: September 04, 2009, 11:07:13 am »

It's protected by continents. It would be like throwing dust at it. Also, it's the herald of the other great old ones. If it gets close, they come.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: September 04, 2009, 11:08:30 am »

Fine, you worship your lovecraft. I'll be over here killing things like sane people!

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: September 04, 2009, 11:10:44 am »

You can't kill a planet. Especially one that brings it's own compliment of things that could end the world all on their own.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: September 04, 2009, 11:11:28 am »

Give us a name or you're just making stuff up.

Either way, arguing about this is like WH40k FLUFF WAAARRRRRR, it's irrelevant.  This is a thread for drawing other people's avatars, preferably like terminators.
Shoes...

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: September 04, 2009, 11:13:52 am »

Ghroth. Terminators are old. Lovecraft is new now!

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: September 04, 2009, 11:16:17 am »

Terminators and Lovecraft are both old.  Either way, arguing about who would win is stupid.
Shoes...

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: September 04, 2009, 11:17:27 am »

Well, it seems that terminators have reached their apex, and shall soon go downhill.*

*This is going to bite me in the ass, I know.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: September 04, 2009, 11:17:53 am »

We're all terminators, some of us just haven't noticed yet.
Shoes...

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: September 04, 2009, 11:19:30 am »

I'm not. Planets cannot travel though time to assassinate people, as it would seriously disrupt the topology of local space, and the economy of all interstellar communities nearby.

Hawkfrost

• Bay Watcher
  • It's way too late to stop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: September 04, 2009, 11:49:46 am »

A summary of 40k's plot would take about 10 pages of text, and be completely incomprehensible.

So instead i'll just link you to what TVTropes has to say on the matter; It's still incomprehensible, but it's more amusing.

Linky

What the hell man, somehow I ending up at Death Note, wasting about two hours.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: September 04, 2009, 12:06:23 pm »

The day is half-over, and my promise was only half-met through fear from others.

You had better hope that this trend continues. 'else I'm gonna need to let the metal flow.
 Also, these planets a user so boasts about are but specks on the gas trail of universes consisting of the pinky toe of a supercluster which is a baby version of the thousands(To million billion billion) out there, some which make our supercluster look like the grains of sand beneath your feet compared to the planet you stand on. All of this is but three of the ten dimensions of which we know exist.

Mars ain't that spiffy.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

DJ

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: September 04, 2009, 12:08:34 pm »

I caved in and terminatorised my avatar :(
Urist, President has immigrated to your fortress!
Urist, President mandates the Dwarven Bill of Rights.

Cue magma.
Ah, the Magma Carta...

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: September 04, 2009, 12:09:01 pm »

So? It's my planet, and that makes it worth far more then any celestial body to me and the rest of those who inhabit it.

Rainseeker

• Bay Watcher
  • Listening to Toady make trumpet sounds since 2009!
    • View Profile
    • Rattown Stories
« Reply #524 on: September 04, 2009, 12:10:10 pm »

Hey, is there anyone out there who would like to make an avatar for me?  I'm looking for a dwarf with a microphone.
Rainseeker writes comics!  http://rattownstories.com

Also, forum profile for said comic:  http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=78817.0
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 57