Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 47

Author Topic: Its called "AI War: Fleet Command"  (Read 87795 times)

Ygdrad

• Bay Watcher
  • Overanalyzing and overthinking EVERYTHING.
    • View Profile
Re: Its called "AI War: Fleet Command"
« Reply #360 on: April 10, 2013, 06:20:13 pm »

I have a decent computer and a fast enough connection to handle the traffic. I admit I haven't made it all the way to the end of a campaign yet, but I've had fun throwing thousands of ships around multiple times without trouble.
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: April 10, 2013, 06:20:53 pm »

Have you tried pausing to lower the performance profile while fighting, Draco?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Draco18s

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: April 10, 2013, 06:26:21 pm »

Have you tried pausing to lower the performance profile while fighting, Draco?

Yup.  Allll the way down.

Ygdrad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: April 11, 2013, 07:33:31 am »

I'll probably be starting a new multiplayer campaign in the next 4-8 hours. If you're interested, let me know. We'll likely have Umiman and Scriptwolf with us, so that's 5 slots left.

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: April 11, 2013, 03:28:47 pm »

Hey drad sorry I won't be able to play tonight I'm a bit busy >,<
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 03:39:50 pm by ScriptWolf »
He must be running 3.5 abacuses of RAM

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: April 11, 2013, 03:39:10 pm »

I could, uh. Maybe join? My computer's not terribly happy with the game once it starts rolling but it's not entirely unplayable. I've kinda' not even gone through the whole tutorial yet, though >_>

Expansion thingies needed?

E: Or... not, I guess. I'm kinda' sick and barely conscious. If there's a go coming up with a bit more warning I'd be happy to throw in an extra body, though.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 05:43:58 pm by Frumple »
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Ygdrad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: April 11, 2013, 06:02:42 pm »

I could, uh. Maybe join? My computer's not terribly happy with the game once it starts rolling but it's not entirely unplayable. I've kinda' not even gone through the whole tutorial yet, though >_>

Expansion thingies needed?

E: Or... not, I guess. I'm kinda' sick and barely conscious. If there's a go coming up with a bit more warning I'd be happy to throw in an extra body, though.

Sorry i missed your post Frumple :(

The expansions aren't NEEDED, but they make the whole thing much more fun. I'm currently running a campaign with Umiman and Burnt Pies but we're only using the first expansion since Umiman's missing the others. I'm totally up for having multiple campaigns going on at the same time though, especially since not everyone can always be available at the same time.

Once again, if anyone wants to go for some multiplayer campaigns, just add me on steam: Ygdrad
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 06:07:15 pm by Ygdrad »

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: April 11, 2013, 06:07:06 pm »

Mm. I'd be fine waiting for the current one to finish or whatev'. I've got... three expansions? Nei-something, something spire, zenith something? So fairly flexible on that front, I think. Someone ping the thread a day or so before the next one starts up, maybe?
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Ygdrad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: April 11, 2013, 06:12:06 pm »

Mm. I'd be fine waiting for the current one to finish or whatev'. I've got... three expansions? Nei-something, something spire, zenith something? So fairly flexible on that front, I think. Someone ping the thread a day or so before the next one starts up, maybe?

Finishing the campaign could take a while, they can take 10-15+ hours. We're currently 4 hours in and haven't managed to do any more than each claim one extra planet and neuter 2-3 nearby ones in a game with 80 planets. It could take a while to finish given not everyone will always be available, then again failure and loss come so easily in that game :P.

I'll definitely be giving a heads up 1-2 days in advance next time, this campaign was already scheduled for today, we were trying to see if we could grab a few more players.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 06:17:22 pm by Ygdrad »

Draco18s

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: April 11, 2013, 06:27:30 pm »

Zenith Remnant, Children of Neinzul, Light of the Spire, and Ancient Shadows.

I have all of them, not a fan of CoN or LotS (which I got for free for helping squash bugs).  Or AS for that matter. :\

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: April 11, 2013, 06:36:02 pm »

I bought this game and regretted it REALLY quickly!

You neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed people to play with. This is definitely not a single player game. I mean yes sure you COULD play it single player, but in the same way you can play Chess with yourself.

Which unfortunately for me, I am not someone with anyone to play with. Which means I lose out on a lot of the aspects of the game.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 06:41:31 pm by Neonivek »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: April 11, 2013, 06:53:53 pm »

I consider it a possibly single palyer game, but then again, I make heavy use of the pause button and I'm not sure if that would annoy other people.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: April 12, 2013, 02:13:12 am »

We played a 3 player game with Burnt, Went pretty well I think considering the only person who knew how to play was Ygdrad.

Pretty sure we have enough power to win the campaign as it is but I don't remember how exactly you win this game.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: April 12, 2013, 02:13:52 am »

We played a 3 player game with Burnt, Went pretty well I think considering the only person who knew how to play was Ygdrad.

Pretty sure we have enough power to win the campaign as it is but I don't remember how exactly you win this game.

You actually have to take down the AI.

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: April 12, 2013, 02:43:11 am »

I should be able to play this tonight with you so we can get a 4 player game going, also neonivek you could still play this with us if you want to ? The more the merrier.
He must be running 3.5 abacuses of RAM
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 47