Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13

Author Topic: Stars! PBE  (Read 18469 times)

EagleV

• Bay Watcher
  • Oblivisci tempta quod didicisti
    • View Profile
Re: Stars! PBE
« Reply #165 on: October 07, 2009, 01:41:31 pm »

Is not.

Would the person who is identified as "Player 6" please post his turn or be set on AI for eternity and 3 days?
Quote from: Robert Donoghue and Fred Hicks
There are three things you must learn if you wish to defeat me, my young pupil. First, you must look within yourself and find your core of strength. Second, your mind and body must be in perfect unison. Third...
*WHACK*
Third, stop listening when you should be fighting.

IHateOutside

• Bay Watcher
  • Fire safety is for wimps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: October 08, 2009, 11:21:59 am »

done

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: October 22, 2009, 01:32:29 am »

Requiescat in pace, Stars! Pbem.

EagleV

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 22, 2009, 01:58:41 am »

Noooooo!

This can and may not happen! THIS GAME LIVES ON!

Sneaks into Serefan's underground base, trying to figure out what's happened.
There are three things you must learn if you wish to defeat me, my young pupil. First, you must look within yourself and find your core of strength. Second, your mind and body must be in perfect unison. Third...
*WHACK*

Zorgn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: October 22, 2009, 11:09:41 am »

I don't suppose we could AI someone if they haven't sent in a turn 48 hours after the host sent it?

EagleV

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: October 22, 2009, 03:24:38 pm »

Yes we can. (Heard that before... Somewhere...)

And even if we can't, we'll take harder measures - skip a turn!

Will prod Serefan now.
*WHACK*

Serefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 22, 2009, 03:30:19 pm »

Wait what. I never got player 6. I know I'm not as active here anymore, but anytime I get a mail it immediately goes to the game directory.

EagleV

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: October 22, 2009, 03:34:29 pm »

Hmmm. I hate to say this, but we better be consequent from now on. IHO, could you please re-send within 48 hours?
*WHACK*

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: October 22, 2009, 10:15:38 pm »

Screw this kind of consequence. It's not the first time he causes a holdup. Set IHO on AI now and forever. He had ample time to send his turn as is clearly not interested in giving a crap about this enterprise.

Serefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: October 23, 2009, 05:19:53 am »

Yeah, well, it's a bit my fault too. I'm just slacking around waiting for the e-mails, then finishing my turn and not checking this thread, because I'm really, really, in need of a different race because I am sucking donkeyballs atm. I took the wrong f*ing race file at the start, but hell, I'll still use some bastard tactics to slow everybody's progress down. :P

Shades

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: October 23, 2009, 05:29:48 am »

Yeah, well, it's a bit my fault too. I'm just slacking around waiting for the e-mails, then finishing my turn and not checking this thread, because I'm really, really, in need of a different race because I am sucking donkeyballs atm. I took the wrong f*ing race file at the start, but hell, I'll still use some bastard tactics to slow everybody's progress down. :P

Hey you can't be doing worse than me so don't worry about it :) I'm gonna hide in the corner till you all kill each other then claim it as a victory.
Its like playing god with sentient legos. - They Got Leader
[Dwarf Fortress] plays like a dizzyingly complex hybrid of Dungeon Keeper and The Sims, if all your little people were manic-depressive alcoholics. - tv tropes
You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right. - xkcd

EagleV

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 23, 2009, 05:46:21 am »

Or me. I sent out 2 colonizing ships, took me 3 years to realize I forgot the colonists.
*WHACK*

Serefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: October 23, 2009, 05:49:52 am »

Shades, you take the topleft corner, I take the bottomright. ;D

Shades

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: October 23, 2009, 09:17:01 am »

Shades, you take the topleft corner, I take the bottomright. ;D

Sounds like a plan, plans are good.

Just to note due to lack of any 32 bit (or less) machines at home anymore I can only really do turns at work, which means during the week. So weekend I'll fail to get < 48 hours but weekdays I should be fine to do them all day.
Its like playing god with sentient legos. - They Got Leader
[Dwarf Fortress] plays like a dizzyingly complex hybrid of Dungeon Keeper and The Sims, if all your little people were manic-depressive alcoholics. - tv tropes
You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right. - xkcd

Zorgn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: October 23, 2009, 07:08:17 pm »

I took the wrong f*ing race file at the start, but hell, I'll still use some bastard tactics to slow everybody's progress down. :P

Space Demolition, then? Yearly exploding minefields is the only bastard slowing tactic I can think of off the top of my head.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13