Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Author Topic: Stars! PBE  (Read 18470 times)

EagleV

• Bay Watcher
  • Oblivisci tempta quod didicisti
    • View Profile
Re: Stars! PBE
« Reply #180 on: October 24, 2009, 03:21:02 am »

Yearly exploding minefields is the only bastard slowing tactic I can think of off the top of my head.

What about the claim adjusters de-terraform bomb? Or super stealth transport raiding parties?
Quote from: Robert Donoghue and Fred Hicks
There are three things you must learn if you wish to defeat me, my young pupil. First, you must look within yourself and find your core of strength. Second, your mind and body must be in perfect unison. Third...
*WHACK*
Third, stop listening when you should be fighting.

EagleV

• Bay Watcher
  • Oblivisci tempta quod didicisti
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: October 26, 2009, 01:47:11 pm »

Deadline passed and doublepassed, IHO is on AI.

I'll tell Serefan ASAP.
Quote from: Robert Donoghue and Fred Hicks
There are three things you must learn if you wish to defeat me, my young pupil. First, you must look within yourself and find your core of strength. Second, your mind and body must be in perfect unison. Third...
*WHACK*
Third, stop listening when you should be fighting.

Zorgn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: October 30, 2009, 06:16:07 pm »

Any idea when the next turn starts? I haven't received anything from Serefan since the ninth.

Shades

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: November 02, 2009, 07:52:19 am »

Hmm might have to put me on automatic as I can't seem to remember my race password :( I'll see if I wrote it down anywhere when I get home tonight though.
Its like playing god with sentient legos. - They Got Leader
[Dwarf Fortress] plays like a dizzyingly complex hybrid of Dungeon Keeper and The Sims, if all your little people were manic-depressive alcoholics. - tv tropes
You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right. - xkcd
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]