Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

Author Topic: Death by Super Cheese Chicken Chicken - It's Here... To Stay?  (Read 10327 times)

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
Re: Death by Super Cheese Chicken Chicken - It's Here... To Stay?
« Reply #195 on: May 20, 2010, 11:45:20 pm »

Well, you know what they say. An apple a day forces you to have sex for 24 minutes unless you own a bicycle.
Now I may be a little crazy here, but how much time would be saved by combining both activities?
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

cganya

• Bay Watcher
  • Commander Anya Snow
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: May 20, 2010, 11:48:53 pm »

Well, you know what they say. An apple a day forces you to have sex for 24 minutes unless you own a bicycle.
Now I may be a little crazy here, but how much time would be saved by combining both activities?

too much :P
My current project: Playing through might and magic 6 and posting the videos on youtube.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=136329.msg5003966#msg5003966

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: May 21, 2010, 12:04:58 am »

I think you deserve a pat on the back for having sex and furiously riding a bike at the same time.

And a slap for being such a bloody idiot.

Virex

• Bay Watcher
  • Subjects interest attracted. Annalyses pending...
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: May 21, 2010, 07:49:31 am »

Including or excluding the time spent to find someone who shares that specific fantasy?

Pathos

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: May 21, 2010, 11:26:00 am »

Including or excluding the time spent to find someone who shares that specific fantasy?

If you include that, that's probably like three pats on the back.
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: May 21, 2010, 08:11:50 pm »

And a punch to the gut.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: May 21, 2010, 10:40:47 pm »

I think whoever originally made that list has no idea how food works. Zero net calories means you're starving, unless that's balanced with your daily activities.

Of course, I'm still of the opinion that if you're getting fat at still hungry, you need a date with the nearest tall stairwell (of course, if you can convince your wife/girlfriend you need to do it for 24 minutes for health, that's great too).

Also, does anyone see ridiculous health ventures taking on the same connotation as "FOR SCIENCE!" ?
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: May 21, 2010, 11:29:52 pm »

I think whoever originally made that list has no idea how food works. Zero net calories means you're starving, unless that's balanced with your daily activities.

That's why you lose weight.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: May 22, 2010, 11:52:50 am »

That's why you lose weight.
I meant simply from digestion; in that you'd be losing weight in a very unhealthy manner.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]