Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13

Author Topic: The Island of RPing, An RP Thread  (Read 12518 times)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: The Island of RPing, An RP Thread
« Reply #75 on: August 28, 2009, 07:17:56 pm »

[Hindered]

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 28, 2009, 08:22:49 pm »

Several metres above the middle of the Tiberium field:
"AH, FUCK!"
Archangel, wearing full armor, crashes into the ground.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 28, 2009, 08:24:20 pm »

Ghost lands near archangel
"Uh, you know theres an airfield, and a dock, and a portal/warp gate."

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 28, 2009, 08:25:12 pm »

The tarakan is now laughing so much he cluthes his stomach and bends over a bit.
"If someone would give me a suit of armor I can hel..... HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA HE HIT HIS HEAD HAHAHHAAH."
Nom nom nom

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 28, 2009, 08:28:50 pm »

"If I had intended to come here, I would have arrived on the ground or with my wings ready."
Archangel stands up, looks around and notices the mutants.
"Do you need any help with them?"
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 28, 2009, 08:35:39 pm »

"Yes, now, just to sa-"
Ghost and Archangel are hit by a SABOT round

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 28, 2009, 08:37:43 pm »

Archangel is barely moved at all by it.
My full sig

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 28, 2009, 09:56:52 pm »

"Wow, that barely did anything."
Ghost uses his jet pack to avoid the tiberium

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 28, 2009, 10:10:32 pm »

Archangel casually walks over to the nearest mutant, extends his armor's left armblade and hacks into his foe.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 10:13:34 pm by Archangel »
My full sig

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 28, 2009, 10:11:48 pm »

Several visceroids surround archangel, hacking into them won't do anything due to being gelationous blobs

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 28, 2009, 11:13:34 pm »

From the the sky, a burning object fell with great speed towards the tiberium as the battle raged. It slammed into the ground nearby, show that it was a drop pod of some sort. the pod's door flew off, smashing into one of the mutants. From the smoke stepped an imposing figure, taller than anyone else there, a gun and a giant sword in hand. as the smoke subsided, a blue armor showed brightly in the haze of battle, the armor belonging to the one and only Luke Prowler.

"DIE FOUL MUTANTS!" and the battlefield was sprayed with bolter rounds, mutant after mutant falling to His holy ammo. A few were foolish enough to engage the Space Marine in melee combat, but their heart were struck with fear as Luke revved the chainword, and soon turn to gib under it's mighty teeth.   

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 28, 2009, 11:16:50 pm »

"Hmm."
The minigun on Archangel's other arm slides forwards and starts spraying his enemies with explosive bullets.
My full sig

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 28, 2009, 11:29:22 pm »

Menil glanced over his shoulder in the direction of many large bangs and booms. He could see Luke, and Archangel causing all sorts of mayhem with the mutant creatures.  Another beam that Menil barely dodged singed part of his robe exposing part of his arm. Turning his full attention back to the mutant Menil closed the ground between them and swung his sword aiming to cut the odd weapon the mutant was carrying in half. His sword glowed with the enchantment runes scrolling across its length. The sword struck the weapon then got stuck half way through it. Menil pulled the weapon back out just in time for the mutants weapon to explode. Menil was flung back a few feet, and when he looked back up he didn't see any sign of the mutant he had been fighting in sight.

Menil did however take note of the blue tiberium not to far away... that was dangerously close to a glowing hot chunk of metal.

That doesn't look good

"no it doe..."

The tiberium exploded sending shards of Tiberium towards Menil. A shard sliced through his thigh before he managed to get a rock wall in between him and the explosion

"Well... that can't be good"
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 28, 2009, 11:42:19 pm »

Not to be out done by Archangel, Luke puts away his bolter and chainsword, and picked up one of the mutants by the head. He crush the skull with ease, as if it was a moldy fruit. He then grabbed the body by its leg, and began swinging it around as if it was a weapon. Not only was the fact that he was using it like it was a club unsettling, but it seemed that the body is very effect as a weapon. He smashed another mutant quickly, and grabbed that one as well, dual wielding corpses. And Luke was having a hell of a time.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 29, 2009, 12:02:37 am »

Many Ghoststalkers appear, their Railguns seem to be modified, several Tiberium hounds run in, Phantom says something
"Oh jesus fuck."
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13