Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13

Author Topic: The Island of RPing, An RP Thread  (Read 12519 times)

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
Re: The Island of RPing, An RP Thread
« Reply #60 on: August 28, 2009, 09:39:17 am »

The Lich sits down, and examines the tarakan.

"Hmm... you ought to maintain your natural weapons better. They're in dire need of a good sharpening."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 28, 2009, 12:08:21 pm »

"How dare you insult my weapon......... of they are chipped, nevermind.  It will grow back fairly soon."
Sits at the bar and looks around lazily.
"Is there anywhere we can get work around here?"
Nom nom nom

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 28, 2009, 12:11:38 pm »

"I'd look for that Phantom guy, as he is running the place. If he's not offering what you're looking for, you could always work for me."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 28, 2009, 12:53:36 pm »

The Hellhound climbed aboard the empty jeep. The investigating vehicle had been easy to avoid, and he had followed it's tracks to the dock. In there, he had found some unguarded vehicles, almost as if they wanted people to use them. The keys were waiting for him on the bench. Was it a trap?
It's a risk I'll have to take.
The Hellhound started the car and, with nobody attacking from the shadows, started driving towards the North Beach, using a map that had also been in the car.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 28, 2009, 01:47:01 pm »

Phantom drives along with few Titan Walkers into the tiberium fields
"Jesus, what the hell? What the fuck is this stuff hidden behind the crystals?!"
Phantom pulls out a PDA, which has the ability to use all the speakers on the island
"Can someone come over to the tiberium field? Preferably with weapons? Something is fucking wrong here- OH MY FUCKING GOD!*Static*"

Manchild

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 28, 2009, 02:15:38 pm »

Hearing the transmission, Stahn stands and picks up Dymlos, and summons the other swords to him.

"Trouble!? LETS GO HELP! COME ATWIGHT, CHALTIER, CLEMENTE, AND IGTENOS! We have some one to help."

Stepping outside, The swords surround him and glow. Thrusting Dymlos into the sky a portal appears above him.

"I SUMMON THEE DRACONIS II!"

from the portal emerges a large dragonship. ancient technology fused with the knowledge of the swordians has allowed Stahn to create this ship, which he boards and subsequently flies torwards the tiberium field.
There are two types of Christians:
Those that believe in God,

And those that suffer from retardation.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 28, 2009, 02:29:00 pm »

[Anything that teleports into the 2 mile radius of the island gets blasted by the GDI ya know that?]

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 28, 2009, 02:34:58 pm »

Menil not objecting to paying since... of course he did have money and drinks weren't that expensive. He did however take offense to being called a nerd.

"I am not a nerd.... wait what is a nerd again?"

Hearing the speakers Menil walks out of the bar just in time to see Stahn take off.

"Show off..."

How bout we show off ourselves?

"Why not"

Menil concentrates for a moment just before two wings slide out from his back and through two slits cut into his robe.((Again draconic in appearance, with fur instead of scales though)

"This should be fun", Menil says as he pulls out a shortsword from his robe. Weapon in hand he takes off towards the tiberium field which could be easily seen from the sky with its blue and green tones.
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 28, 2009, 02:43:43 pm »

Phantom jumps out of his walker
"GHOST WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!?"
"Im right here with my jump jet trooper squad, were with Menil."
As Menil and Ghost's Squad approach, several Mutant soldiers attack, including a rouge Ghoststalker

Manchild

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 28, 2009, 04:20:29 pm »

(summons count as teleports? but a summon is a type of magic, creating a creature or object out of the magic energies....)

Zooming through large amounts of Anti-Air fire, and through large explosions of chaff

"Sorry im late, but this world has some serious fire power. And i seem to have brought it all on my tail!"

Seeing the mass of enemies Stahn preps the weapons.

"Draconis, fire the main Cannon!"

CANNON OFFLINE, AUXILIARY WEAPONS RECOMMENDED.

"Damn, I forgot about the Limits? Fire the Tertiary Lasers, and launch the Air to Ground Photonic pulses. Primary Target: the Leader charging at the Military."

SYSTEM OFFLINE. RECOMMEND AIMING AT LARGER TARGET OR GROUP OF TARGET.

"Fine, just do the damn thing. We need to help, SO FIRE DAMMIT!!!"

and so the cannons fired and the lasers landed among the enemy.
There are two types of Christians:
Those that believe in God,

And those that suffer from retardation.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 28, 2009, 04:41:35 pm »

[IF your killing the GDI, you will be removed from the island.]
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 04:43:46 pm by Phantom »

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 28, 2009, 05:14:35 pm »

He downs is drink it two gulps.
"Not sure what help I'll be, but I may as-well watch."
The Tarakan zooms out the door and runs at lightning speed towards the sounds of fighting, staying away from the crystals on the edge of the Tiberium field.
Nom nom nom

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 28, 2009, 05:28:58 pm »

[Let me explain, ANYTHING THAT TELEPORTS WITHIN A HALF MILE RADIUS OF THE ISLAND GATES BLOWN UP! NO EXCEPTIONS EXCEPT FOR THOSE WHO WERE AT STRIFES FORTRESS, YOUR SHIP WOULD GET BLOWN UP BY THE TERRAN BATTLESHIP I MADE IN STRIFES FORTRESS! AND ANY POWERS YOU MAY HAVE IS WEAKENED, READ THE GODDAM RULES ON THE FIRST POST!]

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 28, 2009, 07:01:36 pm »

Menil lands in the tiberium fields, then hits the ground as a large beam of some sort flies just inches above his head. As soon as the beam dissipates Menil pulls himself into a crouch serveying the area, he spots the ghost stalker. Menil called up fairie fire around the stalker to distract it as he charged at the humonoid looking being

((Faire fire is a harmless illusion of fire so even with the limitations it is fairly easy to use. Also do enchanted weapons still work at all, uneffected, or only hindered?))
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 28, 2009, 07:14:55 pm »

Sitting on a ledge about 80 feet from the battle, the tarakan watched in glee.
"I'd help but well, I have no bio-armor and I have a feeling that the crystals would kill me."
Laughs maliciously as the ghost stalker panics from the flame.
Nom nom nom
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13