Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13

Author Topic: The Island of RPing, An RP Thread  (Read 12513 times)

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
Re: The Island of RPing, An RP Thread
« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2009, 01:04:51 am »

"Heh this is a new record, within 5 seconds of me entering said bar, a fight is started in said bar"

Menil sits back into the air, he stops just before he starts stumbling back and levitates a few feet of the floor. He sits cross-legged as he observes what is going on.

"This limited magic thing is starting to get annoying..."
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

Manchild

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2009, 01:09:45 am »

Turns to the poker players

"Excuse me for a moment, my honor is being called into play by his challenge. May we continue this afterward?AND YES DYMLOS! I KNOW WE ARE WEAKENED! ill keep it to the low leveled skills."

They nod. and without looking at The Lich, The Stranger Slashes his sword in the air, seemingly at nothing in the general direction of The Lich

"MISSILE SWORD!"

and a blue Flame Streaks torward The Lich
There are two types of Christians:
Those that believe in God,

And those that suffer from retardation.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2009, 01:18:55 am »

The Lich catches it with a single blade, which it sticks to. He then proceeds to use it to play a sort of hackey-sack thing with both of his swords, before just using them to fling it behind himself.

"This isn't a magic duel, tis a sword duel. If you provoke me to using magic you shall suffer!"
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Manchild

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2009, 01:33:02 am »

"Magic eh? That was no magic. I can do that without my Swordian. Watch."

Thrusting Dymlos into the floor, The Stranger picks up a broken table leg

"MISSILE SWORD!"

Another blast flys at the Lich, as the Stranger drops the leg and picks up Dymlos.

"An E'rthan cannot use magic without a Swordian. Dymlos, do we even have the ability for that spell? Good. Now Lich. I will show you the difference between a Technical Skill and Magic."

Dymlos starts to glow a golden color, and a look of frustration and effort appear upon the Strangers face.

"ERUPTION!!"

The ground underneath the Lich Turns to molten Slag, and time is halted. Dymlos leaves the strangers hands and Explodes in flames, causing small fist sized fireballs to shoot skyward from the slag. In the end, it does little damage, as it is a very flashy spell meant to hurt a group of enemies, not a single enemy.

(just so yall know, this character is based loosely off of tales of Destiny. an old PS1 Game. And missle sword is similar to Ichigo Kurosaki's Getsuga Tenshō, from bleach.but smaller and is a lv 1 move)

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 28, 2009, 01:42:36 am »

It all just bounces away from The Lich, as he deflects it in a rather bored manner.

"Too flashy, work on the power. Now, duel me in close combat you fool, lest I have to blow up something to placate my GENTLEMANLY RAGE."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Manchild

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2009, 01:45:29 am »

"Dymlos, Lets kick some undead ass."

the Stranger Charges at the lich

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2009, 01:52:34 am »

In a moment his sword is smashed away, himself flung up in the air, only to be slammed down a moment later. The Lich is now sitting on him, with one of his blades aimed straight at his temple, and the other positioned towards the part of one' anatomy that one hopes never to have a blade pointed at.

"I could have killed you, you know; and I could still do it. Thus, I declare this duel over, with me the victor! Now, I must requisition a pint of ale, to quench my victorious thirst!"

Manchild

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2009, 02:05:28 am »

"Over? You think this is over? Your two, pitiful swords against my Five Swordians? I have not lost. Igtenos, Reveal yourself"

With this, 4 swords appear at different points against the Lichs body

"Swordians are not ordinary swords. they are alive and thinking in themselves... afterall. they were once E'rthans. I dont have to touch them for them to move. So Even if you kill me, they will destroy you. And I think this is a draw. So how about you get off of me and we get a pint or two. With this nerd buying."Points at Menil"Deal?"

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2009, 02:12:25 am »

"You do realize that in a single movement I could make sure that your family line would suffer a short, painful end? In any case, It's a fool who uses stabbing weapons against bones. Also, I don't know who he is, but he does not look like the sort to have a lot of money on hand."

Manchild

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2009, 02:33:56 am »

"And as Ive told you, Swordians arent swords. And they arent meant to kill. They destroy. They were created to defend E'rthans from the creations of the Ae'ther over 2000 years ago and a lich is nothing. And even if i die, you still vanish from existance. Clemente can send you to the wonderful realm known only as the Plane of Suck, discovered by your fellow Lich King and ruler of the town once known as Pretty Pretty Unicorn, Richard.

(kudos if you know the Webcomic LFG)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 28, 2009, 02:40:18 am »

"I'm not a Lich, and I'm older then the planet we stand on! Plus, getting teleported to another plane is nothing for me, I've traveled the great ring for more years then you can count! Also, that Richard fellow once stole my kneecaps and sold them to some gnomes! One day, I shall make him pay! Incidentally, trying to destroy me is useless as I shall just reform, very pissed off at you with the right attitude to just destroy your planet from under you!"

Manchild

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 28, 2009, 03:07:18 am »

(kinda trying to move this forward for a while.didnt want to give in)

"Whatever. just get off me and we will make nerdy over there pay for drinks. or most of them."

Stands up, and offers his hand

"M' name's Stahn Aileron. Most people call me Stahn...."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 28, 2009, 03:31:35 am »

The Lich shakes it.

"Name's T. Lich, master of the elements (except air and those connected to it, snooty bastards), creator of stuff, master of the great walking tower of Zinth, eater of most anything, master of most magics, afraid of Her Bladed Majesty, dweller of the Twin Paradises of Bytopia, despiser of the realm of Elysium, general of the blood war, Athar, doer of terrible and horrific misdeeds, doer of great and wonderful things, creator, destroyer, mighty pirate, spelljammer captain, creator of many artifacts of great and mighty power, emperor of the skeletal nations sister lands of the dead nations, general maniac, completely indestructible! Not actually a Lich. Pleasure to meet you."

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 28, 2009, 09:08:44 am »

A strange portal appears on the eastern shore. A tall, red-haired man is thrown through.
' You can't be serious! It was an accident!'
The Council has decided to spare your unworthy life! You should be grateful!
'  Exile! In the material world! That's a fate worse than death, you idiot!'
It may seem like that at first, but I believe you will find these islands... interesting.
' What? What do you mean?'
It does not matter. Our intrusion into this realm has not gone unnoticed, and we must leave. Farewell!
' No! No, don't leave me here! Please, I'll do anything! Just don't....'
The portal closes, leaving the Hellhound alone in the beach. He curses, and turns his head towards the approaching lights.

(Approaching lights of an investigating vehicle)
He's basically a demon, but has lost his powers, except for transforming into a Hellhound (really just a big black dog) Oh, and he is more intelligent, faster and stronger than the average human.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 09:33:24 am by Digital Hellhound »
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 28, 2009, 09:31:48 am »

The tarakan walks, into the bar, as he enters the bone-swords shoot back up into is arms.
"Did I hear someone say they were buying drinks cause I'll have a pint of the strongest. It's been awhile since I've had a decent drink."
Looks strangely at the swordsman and lich holding hands, then walks on. (Tarakan's don't shake hands because if they sneeze the bone-swords would come out and cut the others hand off.  Backhands the angry, screaming poker player out of his way and sits down.
Nom nom nom
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13