Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13

Author Topic: The Island of RPing, An RP Thread  (Read 12507 times)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: The Island of RPing, An RP Thread
« Reply #135 on: August 29, 2009, 02:24:14 pm »

A chrono legionnaire reomoves the other half of the crystal from the time line

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 29, 2009, 02:28:00 pm »

That would not work, as the chrono legionaries only move by chrono-porting, and The Lich is one of those creatures that are truly ancient. In the realm of time he is a depthless abyss. Clocks tend to run ever-so-slightly slower in his presence. All kinds of chronological effects become twisted around him. What would happen to a chronoporter using his gear is unknown, but it would not be pretty. Also, it's an impact wound and his hand would be too small to remove the remaining piece.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Rijjka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 29, 2009, 02:30:37 pm »

Kazzel looks at the jet trooper and steps away from the gun

"Hello. I was in the neighbor hood when this floaty thing here started to try and gas the guys on this boat... They all went inside, so I decided to lend a hand. What can I do for you?"
To the dorf pulling the lever, the lever is just a lever. The magma pouring out of the mountainside is just a coincidence. To the dorf designing a pump stack from the magma sea, it is just that: a pump stack. No specific reason for it. It will never do anything.
for reasons best knows to themselves, the elves decided to explode

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 29, 2009, 02:32:26 pm »

The Jump Jet trooper looks at kazzel
"Just take my jump pack"

Another Jump Jet Trooper rams into the lich, throwing out the crystals
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 02:36:16 pm by Phantom »

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 29, 2009, 02:34:49 pm »

Removing the crystals at this point would require surgery, as it has already plated itself in the inside of his skull, and it's of a coneish shape, making an exit from a cylindrical hole damn-near impossible.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 29, 2009, 02:38:38 pm »

"I am tired of these mother****ing mutants on this mother****ing plain!" And with that Luke went to the drop pod, and pulled out a whirlwind missile launcher. He then proceeded to unleash missile hell on the enemy.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 29, 2009, 02:41:29 pm »

The Lich, being rather sick of the giant floating jellyfish, and being a detester of sealife in general, decides to send it on a one-way trip to the paraelemental plane of cold.

"Ha, stupid flying thing, that will show it to stop being entertaining!"

Rijjka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 29, 2009, 02:52:02 pm »

"A Jump pack you say? Don't mind if I do."

Kazzel stopped in his tracks as the floater seemingly vanished.

"Though i may point out that it seems my help is unneeded, I won't argue to taking this jump pack thing."

Kazzel held out his hands in anticipation.

To the dorf pulling the lever, the lever is just a lever. The magma pouring out of the mountainside is just a coincidence. To the dorf designing a pump stack from the magma sea, it is just that: a pump stack. No specific reason for it. It will never do anything.
for reasons best knows to themselves, the elves decided to explode

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 29, 2009, 02:55:08 pm »

The red-haired man stands at the car, watching the battle below.
What are those creatures? And the crystals... were they why the islands are supposed to be 'interesting?'
What about some of those warriors? I must meet some of them, find more about them.

The Hellhound frowned. It was dangerous, maybe too dangerous. He didn't know how strong he was in this realm and without his powers.
Damn the Council!
He roared an ancient warcry and leapt down into the raging battle.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 29, 2009, 03:35:01 pm »

A GDI Orca is seen flying around the island, the speakers are getting transmissions from it
"Hey, this is GDI Orca 97, A battle is raging in the tiberium fields, much more is coming, several tiberium floaters have been sighted, stay inside your buildings for safety, the weather, its strange, it seems an Ion Storm is gonna strike, oh my god, NOD UNITS ARE BREACHING THE WEST AND EAST SHORES! GET YOUR GUNS AND KILL THESE SUCKERS! WE GOT HIT BY A NOD MISSILE! GOING DOWN! BRACE FOR IMPACT! *static"

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 29, 2009, 03:41:33 pm »

The Lich is ambling around, being rather bored. He pulls out a telescope, and looks at the surrounding area, sighting Hellhound.

"Hmm... been a long time since I saw one of those demonic fiends. I wonder what it's doing here.... better investigate."

He walks towards the hellhound, following it as it moves, his pace never rising above a walk.

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 29, 2009, 04:15:15 pm »

((Yes it was the missile... I actually posted that from my phone))

Menil seeing the ion storms coming in gets lower to the ground. From his position he saw the orca go down and heads over to look for survivors, dodging nod rocket fire the whole way.
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 29, 2009, 05:22:21 pm »

[This is a small island with a giant army protecting it. Logistically, it would be impossible for this many enemies to be here.]

Luke radios someone, in the hopes that it's someone important.

"Do you guys know where these things are respawning? If I knew, then I can stop them."

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 29, 2009, 05:28:44 pm »

"I'd like to help.... but I need armor.... oh WAIT!!"
Giraka concentrates really hard then all of a sudden a bone-like armor appears around him, It is made of a harder then average bone with a magical shield that NORMALLY is unbreakable but it seems to have been reduced to simply bullet-proof.  The armor couvers every piece of flesh, and with that he extends his bone-swords and charges off to the others aid.
"So how many of em are here and WHERE ARE THEY!!!"
Nom nom nom

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 29, 2009, 07:41:58 pm »

[The fricken enemy has also high numbers, and hiding in a hazardous area, you would be hard to find.]
A pilot with a gray GDI Light Infantry suit crawls from the wreckage, another GDI Orca is spotted by nod, they shoot and kill the pilots of that other Orca, the NOD forces soon get a base running, and destroys a scout force
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13