Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13

Author Topic: The Island of RPing, An RP Thread  (Read 12512 times)

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
Re: The Island of RPing, An RP Thread
« Reply #120 on: August 29, 2009, 02:29:06 am »

[Arch, I don't suppose your guy's middle name is "Mary Sue", is it?]

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 29, 2009, 02:32:58 am »

The Hellhound stops the car, hearing sounds of fighting from the desert. A dozen explosions crawl up the sky, and
he notices a somekind of aircraft dropping explosives.

I am just going to see what's going on, nothing else.
He climbs back aboard the car, unaware of the falling nuke.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 02:34:35 am by Digital Hellhound »
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 29, 2009, 02:35:56 am »

[Arch, I don't suppose your guy's middle name is "Mary Sue", is it?]
(No. It's a relative thing. In his world, he's not overpowered, and is nothing compared to the King's Champion. I won't god mod, or at least try not to)
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 29, 2009, 02:40:02 am »

[Ah, I see.]

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 29, 2009, 12:13:49 pm »

Menil satisfied with his own explosive work and the others focused more on dodging incoming fire than any real offensive action, he send a blast of focused air every once in awhile tossing enemies every which way. During an aerial flip Menil noticed a fairly large object coming towards the area. In rather quick order the object was practically on top of him. Quickly pulling a freezing tag from his sleave he "sidestepped" the object and stuck the tag to it. The object's momentum even with the slight touch of his arm putting the tag in place sent Menil into a spiral. He righted himself about 100 ft from the ground, looking up he saw the tag had done its job in completely freezing the object.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 04:11:47 pm by mission0 »
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 29, 2009, 12:38:09 pm »

(Was that the nuke?)
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 29, 2009, 01:18:56 pm »

[If it was, Phantom will be seriously pissed off]
Guardian, who's nearby, in anger, calls in 2 more Terran Ghosts, deploying three nukes, including calling in a strike from an allied soviet nuke silo
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 01:21:13 pm by Phantom »

Rijjka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 29, 2009, 01:42:43 pm »

Meanwhile, half a mile away in the sea

Your bow force was insufficient to hit the creature.

Kazzel dove back under the water.

"You think? Thanks for that. Alright, I'm going to try something different."

It is recommended that you not be exposed to the creatures gas for a extended period of time. Armour sensors are not recognizing the base substance. Possible side effects of prolonged exposer are not know.

"Can't you do anything about it?"

Suit medical systems are compromised, and environmental systems are at a minimum.

"Great. Alright then I'll stay up for a little bit and come back under. Why the devil isn't this gas dissipating anyway?"

It is, but the creature is still emitting clouds of it.

"Up we go."

Kazzel swam back up to the surface and up next to the side of the allied ship. He flicked his hands and a long silver rope with a hook formed on the end. He tossed it up over his head and managed to hook a railing. He began to pull himself up over the side of the allied ship.

Incoming aerial units detected.

"Friend or foe?"

Unknown

"Yay..."
To the dorf pulling the lever, the lever is just a lever. The magma pouring out of the mountainside is just a coincidence. To the dorf designing a pump stack from the magma sea, it is just that: a pump stack. No specific reason for it. It will never do anything.
for reasons best knows to themselves, the elves decided to explode

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 29, 2009, 01:46:32 pm »

The Jump Jet troopers engage the floater

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 29, 2009, 01:53:55 pm »

The Lich has just teleported the hard way by magically re-arranging the current linear structure of the local part of the universe so he occupies a different location, and is now sitting on a largish rock, watching the floater engage the soldiers. He still has that lump of tiberium stuck in his head, it seems to be affecting his mental state.

"Ooh, pretty lights and flying jellyfish, I like this here island. The fly-fly men are all gonna go boom!"
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 29, 2009, 02:13:11 pm »

A bullet wacks the crystal out of the lich's head

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 29, 2009, 02:16:10 pm »

(What's going on at the valley? Is the fighting still going on, and if it is, are you winning the battle?)
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Rijjka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 29, 2009, 02:17:49 pm »

Kazzel jumped over the rail of the ship and his silvery rope was absorbed back into his amour. He looked around the deck of the ship and spotted a high caliber machine gun mounted next to the railing, just a little ways distant to him. He ran over and grabbed hold of the handles.

"Uh how do we use this thing? I've... never seen a weapon like this... at least i hope its a weapon, whats this dealy do?"

Kazzel pulled the trigger while examining it, and the gun fired a short burst out over the water.

"Ah."

Kazzel pointed the gun up as far as it would go, and aimed it, more or less, at the floater. It didn't quite line up, but the ship was still moving, and the floater was being distracted by the jet troopers, so after a minute, it drifted into the sights.

With a yell, he pulled the trigger and started to spray the Floater with rounds from the machine gun.
To the dorf pulling the lever, the lever is just a lever. The magma pouring out of the mountainside is just a coincidence. To the dorf designing a pump stack from the magma sea, it is just that: a pump stack. No specific reason for it. It will never do anything.
for reasons best knows to themselves, the elves decided to explode

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 29, 2009, 02:21:28 pm »

[Fighting still going on]
A jump jet trooper lands near Rjjka

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 29, 2009, 02:22:46 pm »

The greater part of the crystal is removed, leaving a small but substantial amount sill lodged in his skull.

"Ow! ..wait a second, where did that bullet come from, all the soldiers are in front of me?"

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13