Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 35

Author Topic: Vote Mafia, Round 3! (Game Over! Mafia Wins)  (Read 38135 times)

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Vote Mafia, Round 3! (Day 2)
« Reply #405 on: September 07, 2009, 02:04:06 pm »

Yes, but my first response was to defend myself. At that point, it didn't matter if he was scum or town, I was operating under the assumption that if I didn't defend myself, I'd die. So, you know, I defended myself. Of course, I was also operating under the assumption at least a few of the rest of you guys were also going to defend yourselves, but whatever.

Ok, last chance lurkers. Stop lurking or you're going to make good lynch targets.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: September 07, 2009, 03:23:06 pm »

Personally, I'm thinking Janus is town. Stupid town, but town.
[/quote]

No need to be so insulting.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

major_sephiroth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: September 07, 2009, 04:44:54 pm »

Quote from: JanusTwoFace
- Mr.Person and major_sephiroth are next on my suspicion list (although there might be lurkers that I'm missing)
Which is one reason why I'm still somewhat suspicious of you.  You haven't posted terribly much of content and you aren't being targetted.  In addition to reasoning from yesterday (game time).
Oh I should have been targeted. I spearheaded the entire campaign against Free Beer, and as such I thought I was going to go down, martyr style. He seems too legitimately remorseful to be scum at this point.  And I don't post much, but I still post to defend myself (like this post) or if I have something to say.
I'd like to hear from chaoticjosh, JanusTwoface, Mephansteras, RedWarrior0, major_sephiroth, and Org.

The first four because they haven't posted in forever, and the latter two because one of them is obviously the Negative Voter from the recent vote count, yet they both voted me due to "suspicion."
Yeah, I'm not the negative voter. I know of the negative voter, see early on and my confusion.

Redwarrior and Josh get your asses into this conversation!

If anyone has queries about me, ask and I will answer.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: September 07, 2009, 06:21:01 pm »

Yeah, sorry Sephy, give me a bit to reread alot of what's been happening, because it honestly looks like you're all going around in a giant circle and my gut's telling me not to be a part of it.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: September 07, 2009, 06:31:02 pm »

Yeah, sorry Sephy, give me a bit to reread alot of what's been happening, because it honestly looks like you're all going around in a giant circle and my gut's telling me not to be a part of it.

Would you care to be more descriptive as to why you don't want to be part of the discussion? Or perhaps do you have a different discussion in mind?

I mean, saying "I don't want to be a part of this discussion" is pretty much the definition of active lurking.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: September 07, 2009, 06:44:30 pm »

While it's a pitiful excuse for lurking, I'm saying that this discussion is such that it wouldn't be prudent to argue for days at a time. You've been doing it, and I don't see any progress made. It'd be best to just end the day, and THEN argue, which is what I've been waiting for.

This environment isn't conducive to scumhunting, is what I'm trying to say.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: September 07, 2009, 09:43:29 pm »

Okay, that was a long weekend. I can keep the Day going if necessary, or I will end it in about an hour or so.

And no, I will use time left, because telling everyone a time is a bad idea if they live in another time zone. This way, they can do simple addition and figure it out.

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #412 on: September 07, 2009, 09:49:57 pm »

So at 10:43:29 PM EST (ish)?  ;D

Any chance that I'm not going to get lynched today Free Beer?  That would be perfectly shiny for me (and for the rest of the town).
You may think I'm crazy / And I think you may be right
But life is ever so much more fun / If you are the crazy one

My blog: Photography, Programming, Writing
Novels: A Sea of Stars, Confession

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: September 07, 2009, 10:25:26 pm »

While it's a pitiful excuse for lurking, I'm saying that this discussion is such that it wouldn't be prudent to argue for days at a time. You've been doing it, and I don't see any progress made. It'd be best to just end the day, and THEN argue, which is what I've been waiting for.

This environment isn't conducive to scumhunting, is what I'm trying to say.

While I agree that what you say is true, I can't say you wouldn't say the same thing as scum. But yes, what you say is true, this sucks for scumhunting and if I wasn't already, I would avoid getting involved.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: September 07, 2009, 10:30:49 pm »

Vote Tally

chaoticjosh - Pandarsenic
Mr.Person - Zaithemaster
Free Beer - Mephansteras, Org, Mr.Person, JanusTwoface
JanusTwoface - Free Beer

You've got 10 minutes.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: September 07, 2009, 10:49:20 pm »

Aaaaaand, time's up.

Vote Tally

chaoticjosh - Pandarsenic (0)
Mr.Person - Zaithemaster (1)
Free Beer - Mephansteras, Org, Mr.Person, JanusTwoface (4)
JanusTwoface - Free Beer (0)

"Quite the lie there, eh Free Beer?"

After a quick tussle, Free Beer is thrown from the window of the building. He lands with a satisfying splat. Rummaging through his hat, which was quite possibly his prized possession, everyone finds he was the Copycat Voter.

Even more disturbing is the fact that he seems to have been part of those evil-doers that do evil.

It is now Night.

Copycat Voter - You gain the power of the person for whom you vote until the following Day.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Vote Mafia, Round 3! (Night 2)
« Reply #416 on: September 09, 2009, 08:23:32 am »

In the morning, you find JanusTwoface. Ironically, it looks like he no longer has any face, as it seems to have been beaten to a pulp. You rifle through his belongings and find a business card of his. Seems he was a Vote Amplifier!

It is now Day.

Vote Amplifier - Each Night, you can choose to amplify someone's vote. If that person does not have 1 vote, they now have an additional vote.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: September 09, 2009, 11:43:40 am »

I'mma rage if JanusTwoFace is scum.

Raging it up, raging it up, raging it up!

I'd like to talk to a certain someone. You know who you are.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
Re: Vote Mafia, Round 3! (Day 3)
« Reply #418 on: September 09, 2009, 11:54:28 am »

Players:
chaoticjosh
Free Beer - Copycat Voter
ToonyMan - Unlimited Voter
Mr.Person
Frelock - Unknown Voter
Org
Diakron - Infinity Voter
Zaithemaster
Mephansteras
RedWarrior0
major_sephiroth
JanusTwoface - Vote Amplifier
Pandarsenic

Of the still-living players RedWarrior0, chaoticjosh, and major_sephiroth did not vote yesterday. Why not?

FOS: RedWarrior0, chaoticjosh, and major_sephiroth
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Vote Mafia, Round 3! (Day 3)
« Reply #419 on: September 09, 2009, 01:38:33 pm »

What do you mean I didn't vote? I had my vote on Pandar the entire day didn't I? I don't remember unvoting.

WA, did you forget to count my vote again?
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 35