Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20

Author Topic: The Forumnite Trope Game!  (Read 34220 times)

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Forumnite Trope Game!
« Reply #240 on: September 24, 2009, 07:24:51 am »

Do me! I've not been done before!

...Right?

...Right?

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: September 24, 2009, 09:09:36 am »

I did you FIRST Jackrabbit...

Still waiting!

Jakkarra

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chairman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: September 24, 2009, 09:29:49 am »

I am also watings!

I got ONE!

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: September 24, 2009, 12:45:35 pm »

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Rashilul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: September 24, 2009, 12:59:38 pm »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 01:47:16 pm by Rashilul »

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: September 24, 2009, 01:49:48 pm »

I am also watings!

I got ONE!
Fine, Jakkarra.
Not that hard. Then again, my friends from another forum have a lot of rolling r's and plenty of double k's for the hell of it.
 Imagine an e in the middle of that somewhere.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: September 24, 2009, 10:50:39 pm »

Killer rabbit would fit my avatar better than Sofia.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: September 24, 2009, 10:52:52 pm »

The Monty Python type or the plain Dipshit Scary type?

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: September 29, 2009, 02:59:26 pm »

Hmm, now I'll have to start identifying my own tropes.  This could take a while.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #249 on: September 29, 2009, 03:56:00 pm »

Me listing tropes about myself would be ridiculous (I think I'll need a tropes page of my own to list them all). I do it all the time navigating the site. However, I'm curious seeing how others see me. I'll just mark down ones that are most accurate.

EDIT:

My personal listing:

Ones I can immediately list (about myself) is:
Beware the Nice Ones - I'm one of the most level-headed, generous, most gentle people you could ever know; saint to all animals and the like, practically the embodiment of the second coming of Christ. But get on my bad side, attack my family, force me to hit rock bottom, do anything to royally screw me over (especially with once-in-a-lifetime opportunities). I have a statement that can sum it up easily: "Betray me more than once, then I swear, the Wrath of God, as well as the Devil himself will be, by far, the least of your worries."
Beware the Honest Ones - So damn honest (or am I?) you need to be a natural-born bullshit meter to detect my lies.
Good is Not Nice - Especially when you meet my dark side (see above and below); plus, I tend to act like a pushover to get my way at other times; usually because the person above me is a dick, and I want them to pet the dog once in awhile. Sob stories annoy them, so forcing my odds has to do.

It's the end result of being a Dogged Nice Guy my whole life with no success whatsoever. Nowadays, I've been described as rather bitter. I think that's wrong. Cynical and a bit of a Jerkass would be more accurate though. I used to be a nice guy in the past, but society has driven me to becoming this way.

At least, I try to do my best to still do good for the better. Then again, it seems doing good these days is frowned upon. So, my motives seem to flip like a coin toss or a... revolving door.

But still; compared to how I used to be far in the past (and trust me, even I want to kick my own ass, now that I look back), I believe, for what it's worth, I Took a Level in Badass over the course of time, and successfully Grew a Beard.

...And that's not all...

On the next "The Forumnite Trope Game!": I also have a tendency to be a bit of a Magnificent Bastard. (See Good is Not Nice) but you know...

Nakama - The Dorfs of Bay 12. We lose one, we all lose it; causing a tantrum spiral. (Example: Workerdrone stopping his livestream caused a tantrum spiral not too long ago.). Succession games and group projects tend to lead towards this through inside jokes and experience. It's a great way to get along with others and have a gathering for a great undertaking.

Other Foumnites' Listings: (How others see me)

N/A
« Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 10:12:39 am by Itnetlolor »

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: September 29, 2009, 05:02:59 pm »

No I am not. There is no mars-pope.

Make one.

According to my religious adviser that would be sacrilege against the Catholic church. So it seems I have no choice but to do it.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: September 29, 2009, 09:08:58 pm »

It's technically not sacrilege, just apostasy. (Or something.)
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies! All of them!
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: October 03, 2009, 05:34:26 pm »

What tropes apply...?
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.
Watermelons are pretty important.

Deimos56

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: unicorpion]
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: October 03, 2009, 09:35:58 pm »

I'm almost afraid to ask, but out of curiosity, how would I be labeled, trope wise?
I'm curious what the barely conscious ai wrote about.
Well that went better than expected.  He went nuts and punched a rabbit to death, then the dogs and the whole dining hall ripped him to shreds.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: October 04, 2009, 09:53:43 am »

I'm almost afraid to ask, but out of curiosity, how would I be labeled, trope wise?

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DemotedToExtra
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20