Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 20

Author Topic: Toon Mafia III - Day 4 - All Cheer For Humvees! - GAMEOVER  (Read 29382 times)

overlordFT

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia III - Day 1 - Is That Dandruff?
« Reply #135 on: August 26, 2009, 10:00:20 am »

Can I have some of that bacon?

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 26, 2009, 10:05:13 am »

NO

*foams at mouth*

overlordFT

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 26, 2009, 10:15:46 am »

NO

*foams at mouth*

Fine, I'll make my own bacon. And when you're low on bacon, I won't share it with you e_e

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 26, 2009, 10:46:51 am »

How about this Vector?

You were a "beginner" before, acting clueless, which is a beginner mafia tell. You suddenly know how to play the game, like I know you know how to. That's one reason why you're scum. The second is that you overreacted to my vote, which was for reason number 1. That's a double strike on your record. Then, you hit strike number three, where you're trying to match up to MY expectations. No. That's not how it works. You can argue with me, but you're not. You're arguing for everyone. You're trying to buddy.

"I'm being attacked by WA. Help me. P-p-p-poor me can't handle it. I'm just a beginner."

You're scum. I know it. You've got your buddies helping you out of it by making Overlord look like scum. He's not. Anyone wanna fight me about it? I will. I'll take you all on. I'm NOT changing my vote now, because I know I'm right.

And I'm going to kill anyone and everyone who thinks otherwise. I don't care if you argue with me. I don't care if you're positive of something. I know what I know. Why do you think it's so difficult to lynch Vector? Possibly because he has help? Oh, why don't we look at who's been helping him...?

Now, since I'm more engrossed in Paranormal, I have to go back and look at this whole thing to find the other scums.

Webadict, every time you pull this bullshit, the less and less I can stand by it. You aren't scumhunting, you aren't being helpful. You're saying "Lynch Vector or die". You're bullying people into lynching how you want to. That's so unhelpful to the town I don't even know where to begin. Unvote and vote Webadict. Hey, how about this? Everybody lynch Webadict or I'll hound you until you get lynched!
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 26, 2009, 10:55:39 am »

NO

*foams at mouth*

Fine, I'll make my own bacon. And when you're low on bacon, I won't share it with you e_e
Woah woah guys, I have fish for all! Make ye smarter!
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Rysith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 26, 2009, 11:03:32 am »

Webadict, every time you pull this bullshit, the less and less I can stand by it. You aren't scumhunting, you aren't being helpful. You're saying "Lynch Vector or die". You're bullying people into lynching how you want to. That's so unhelpful to the town I don't even know where to begin. Unvote and vote Webadict. Hey, how about this? Everybody lynch Webadict or I'll hound you until you get lynched!

I tend to agree. Though Webadict does have an reasonable record of pulling scum out about half the time, there have been several times that he's lead the town into a loss because of it. I won't say that Webadict is scum, since I've seen him do it as scum and as town, but I will echo Mr.Person's feelings that it's really not helpful to the town when he does it. It polarizes things into "is webadict right, or not", rather than "who are the scum?". One of those is the right question to be asking, and one of them is not.

Webadict, you've now listed Xegeth, Duke, and Overlord as potential other scum to be paired with Vector. You said that Vector's scum-partners were helping out by making Overlord look scummy. Aside from overlord making himself look scummy, how have Xegeth and (especially) Duke been doing that?
Lanternwebs: a community fort
Try my orc mod!
The OP deserves the violent Dwarven equivalent of the Nobel Peace Prize.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 26, 2009, 11:46:48 am »

VOTE COUNT SO FAR:

Vector - Duke 2.0, Webadict, OverlordFT, Pandarsenic (4)
OverlordFT - SHAD0Wdump, Vector, Frelock, Xegeth (4)
Webadict - Mr.Person (1)

Not Voting - Rysith, Cheeetar, Archangel, RedWarrior0 (4)

~Voting Will End 4 PM EST~

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 26, 2009, 01:11:00 pm »

I tend to agree. Though Webadict does have an reasonable record of pulling scum out about half the time, there have been several times that he's lead the town into a loss because of it. I won't say that Webadict is scum, since I've seen him do it as scum and as town, but I will echo Mr.Person's feelings that it's really not helpful to the town when he does it. It polarizes things into "is webadict right, or not", rather than "who are the scum?". One of those is the right question to be asking, and one of them is not.

Webadict, you've now listed Xegeth, Duke, and Overlord as potential other scum to be paired with Vector. You said that Vector's scum-partners were helping out by making Overlord look scummy. Aside from overlord making himself look scummy, how have Xegeth and (especially) Duke been doing that?
I listed Xegeth because of how I feel about Vector. I shall use if statements, for my purpose, because I shall allow for error in judgment.

If Vector is scum, Xegeth would be a likely partner, due to how Vector voted for him initially, a common scum tell, as well as how Xegeth has been acting, both in voting and speech.

Duke I voted for being completely inactive, only showing up to vote for Vector without very much reason. Then helps SHAD0W screw with everything.

Now, I'm not sure if overlord is town or not anymore. He's leaving open-ended questions and not even trying to protect himself. So, should we aim for the double lynch or not?

Xegeth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 26, 2009, 01:37:59 pm »

I think the decision on whether we double lynch should be based on who everyone thinks we should lynch tomorrow. If both would end up being lynched anyway, it may be beneficial just to save time and kill both. If people believe only one of them is scum, maybe it would be better just to choose one. I have changed my mind and I am going for a double lynch at the moment though.

I have been acting a bit odd because I do have another way of winning. When I first started the game, I was unsure if that was my only way, but it has been confirmed that I can win with the town. I doubt it will harm the town if I win like that though.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 26, 2009, 01:57:38 pm »

Tomorrow?  Webadict.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 26, 2009, 02:03:54 pm »

I think the decision on whether we double lynch should be based on who everyone thinks we should lynch tomorrow. If both would end up being lynched anyway, it may be beneficial just to save time and kill both. If people believe only one of them is scum, maybe it would be better just to choose one. I have changed my mind and I am going for a double lynch at the moment though.

I have been acting a bit odd because I do have another way of winning. When I first started the game, I was unsure if that was my only way, but it has been confirmed that I can win with the town. I doubt it will harm the town if I win like that though.
What do you mean, "Win with the town?" You're not Town?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 26, 2009, 02:06:06 pm »

Town/Mafia roles may have more than one goal to win.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 26, 2009, 02:07:00 pm »

I think the decision on whether we double lynch should be based on who everyone thinks we should lynch tomorrow.

The biggest problem with that is that who we lynch tomorrow will likely be very much so based upon the flip of the person who is lynched today (town or scum).  For example, should vector flip scum, everyone will say "OK, Web, we admit it; you were right."  On the other hand, if he flips town, we're all decently likely to gang up on him tomorrow for pushing so hard for a townie's lynch.  A double lynch is appropriate when we have two people who are relatively equal in scummyness, and when are reasons for lynching them are unrelated (ie, our suspicions of overlord wouldn't change whether vector flipped town or scum).
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Xegeth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 26, 2009, 02:17:15 pm »

What do you mean, "Win with the town?" You're not Town?

I am town but I just wasn't sure whether my win condition replaced the normal town one.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 26, 2009, 02:22:08 pm »

I really think Vector is Mafia, so....
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 20